Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

''Girls don't approach first bro''

I will never have this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

I never experienced that. In fact, I never received a compliment like 'hey you're handsome'. At the best, I was told I was 'cute' but I think that is the nice and feminized version of you're ugly. However, no girl called me 'handsome'.

And these fucking fags get girls?

it's quite rare for them to do so, it's tough even for men who are willing to do anything for pussy let alone foids who are full of shit and couldn't even bear the mere though of being rejected (by chad ofc)

that being said, I've seen with my own eyes even normies being "approached" by girls (one thing they do a lot is send some friend to tell the guy if he likes the girl), just imagine what chad experiences...

Above average white man going for his discount noodlewhore pussy :feelshaha:

he Mogs me hard :smonk::feelsree::smonk:

This does not always happen.

The majority of women are shy and insecure and especially so during their high school years for the most part.

That’s not to say they won’t make a move on the Chad of their dreams but it’s much more likely to take the form of note passing as in having one of their female friends hand the Chad a note from the girl who really likes them and or have this intermediary friend girl tell Chad all about her friend’s desire for him.

Direct confrontation by the girl with the crush like in this video are very rare situations and usually reserved for celebrity Chads where the girl knows she may not get another chance if she wimps out now.

This does not always happen.

The majority of women are shy and insecure and especially so during their high school years for the most part.

That’s not to say they won’t make a move on the Chad of their dreams but it’s much more likely to take the form of note passing as in having one of their female friends hand the Chad a note from the girl who really likes them and or have this intermediary friend girl tell Chad all about her friend’s desire for him.

Direct confrontation by the girl with the crush like in this video are very rare situations and usually reserved for celebrity Chads where the girl knows she may not get another chance if she wimps out now.
True. 99% won't do anything and just have fantasies about it.

Turbo cringe. He should report her for harassment.

disgraceful slut. she is that kid's fucktoy for life now. jbwpilled :feelsaww:

that was so fucking cringe btw :feelswhat: he was really nice to her a stacy would've brutalized the class incel if he did something like this to her. in fact she wouldn't even have let him start :feelskek::blackpill:
Turbo cringe. He should report her for harassment.
haha let me tap on some cups chad will love it :foidSoy:

thats not an approach, was expecting a foid cold approach some chad on the street. Jfl what did i even watch :fuk:

If a guy did that, the entire class would be laughing and mocking him and would continue to bully him till the end of his time at school. But the girl gets everyone's support and no mocking. Then they ask why in 2021 girls are more confident than guys :feelskek:

I hate normfags in my school who talk about "bro" bullshit, most of them are 4/10 - 6/10. They think foids never approach guys and the guys who don't approach them are faggot pussies.

Ofc they won't approach normie :feelskek:

Of course they approach it's cope to think otherwise. When it comes to expressing interest in a guy women ain't 'shy' 9/10 it's a coping mechanism alot of guys utilize.

Last edited:
They do approach good-looking guys.