Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girls don’t approach bro. That’s what ugly guys say to each other. Meanwhile girls randomly slide into chads dm by finding his Instagram and Snapchat

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Just fucking look at this noodle. Girls will litterly stalk good looking guys and make sure they know even if chad doesn’t get hint.

Meanwhile normies keep telling each other “ man, girls don’t approach”. both girls and chad know that’s wrong but they keep it among themselves

Noddlewhores are the absolutely fucking worse they will do anything and everything for CHAD, just an entire race of white boy worshiping whores.

Meanwhile normies keep telling each other girls don’t approach and both girls and chad know that’s wrong but they keep it among themselves
Fucking scumbags. Such greed.
Noddlewhores are the absolutely fucking worse they will do anything and everything for CHAD, just an entire race of white boy worshiping whores.
I hate noodle whores

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU HAVE TO APPROACH, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR YOU :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Brootal sooeyfuel it never began for incels

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU HAVE TO APPROACH, IT NEVER EVEN BEGAN FOR YOU :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This really should be an entry in the atomic black pill.

This really should be an entry in the atomic black pill.
Absolutely.

I can't believe we still have people on the forum saying "volcel if you haven't approached" :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

Fucking scumbags. Such greed.

I hate noodle whores
“Such greed” where did you get this from? It’s catchy. Incel like. It’s good.

“Such greed” where did you get this from? It’s catchy. Incel like. It’s good.
Don't know where I got it from lol. Over for memorycels :kys: :kys: :kys:

Girls most definitely approach.

If i'm being honest before 12 I was a handsome kid, I got approached by girls at school or mostly their friends a fair bit. Had some girl buy me chocolate bars even. These were girls i'd never even spoken too before, I was too busy playing around with my buddies to give a fuck about women at that age (also had a oneitis at the time), my skin went to shit and it's been downhill ever since.

By far the biggest white worshippers on the planet. Even more than white foids themselves. Currywhores aren’t far behind.

Girls most definitely approach.

If i'm being honest before 12 I was a handsome kid, I got approached by girls at school or mostly their friends a fair bit. Had some girl buy me chocolate bars even. These were girls i'd never even spoken too before, I was too busy playing around with my buddies to give a fuck about women at that age (also had a oneitis at the time), my skin went to shit and it's been downhill ever since.

Must be brutal knowing what life could have been through your 20s girls buying you stuff and begging you to fuck then

Must be brutal knowing what life could have been through your 20s girls buying you stuff and begging you to fuck then
My life actually began but it ended before I turned 13.

Fucking sucks, the ridiculous thing is that i've had hundreds of doctors appts, had a six pack for most of my life etc. but my health in all areas just gets worse every year :feelsrope:

All. Women. Are like this.

If not even a SINGLE one did this to you, it's beyond over

Women don't approach... subhumans

If only one woman rejects you based on your looks this means that all women would reject you.
AWALT. All women are the same.

If only one woman rejects you based on your looks this means that all women would reject you.
AWALT. All women are the same.
It never even began. A 2/10 ethnic landwhale at my school called me ugly/unattractive and I wasn't even talking to that stupid cunt.

My life actually began but it ended before I turned 13.

Fucking sucks, the ridiculous thing is that i've had hundreds of doctors appts, had a six pack for most of my life etc. but my health in all areas just gets worse every year :feelsrope:

It's over for chadcels.

This doesn't disprove cold approaching. What if Chad doesn't have social media? "Approaching" on the internet is different anyway....

I've seen foids flirt with Chads and make it obvious they like him but I've never seen them jump on Chad cock the way you gys describe. Then again, maybe I've never been in those environments where they do....