Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Girls constantly laughing at work

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
I've never seen a man so carefree and happy yet all these foids are constantly laughing at work and doing whatever they want.
They wear t-shirts with tight short jeans that show 20cm of their bare legs (yes in Iran).
They go wherever they want and hang around with their friends.
They go to their rooms with their friends and close the door so nobody comes in and start giggling and chatting and eating cookies and whatnot.
They bring a shit ton of personal stuff with them to work and have a locker full of stuff as if work is their home.
They bring fruits and herbal teas and chocolate and cookies and all sorts of things with them as if it's a picnic. They can't live without these snacks.
They are never tired or exhausted for real. But a lot of the time they pretend to be exhausted because they had to create one single spreadsheet during the whole day.
And they are constantly chatting and laughing. It's like their actual home there. It's like a picnic or something to them. "We just go there and hang out with friends and make money". I swear that's what they think about work.

On the other hand guys have to wear formal clothes and if you wear a t-shirt or jeans nobody will take you seriously or they'll simply fire you.
They have a shit ton of work and are constantly exhausted.
They don't have a friend circle like foids and if they laugh out loud the boss is going to fuck them up.
Work is work for them and they don't eat snacks all the time and chat and other bullshit.

It's absolutely insane.

I don't know why anybody even fucking hires these whores.
I know actually it's because they are simps or they are chads and fuck these girls on the side or just like to flirt with them and have some pretty little things going about around them.

I've never seen a man so carefree and happy yet all these foids are constantly laughing at work and doing whatever they want.
They wear t-shirts with tight short jeans that show 20cm of their bare legs (yes in Iran).
They go to their rooms with their friends and close the door so nobody comes in and start giggling and chatting and eating cookies and whatnot.
They bring a shit ton of personal stuff with them to work and have a locker full of stuff as if work is their home.
They bring fruits and herbal teas and chocolate and cookies and all sorts of things with them as if it's a picnic. They can't live without these snacks.
They are never tired or exhausted for real. But a lot of the time they pretend to be exhausted because they had to create one single spreadsheet during the whole day.
And they are constantly chatting and laughing. It's like their actual home there. It's like a picnic or something to them. "We just go there and hang out with friends and make money". I swear that's what they think about work.

On the other hand guys have to wear formal clothes and if you wear a t-shirt or jeans nobody will take you seriously or they'll simply fire you.
They don't have a friend circle like foids and if they laugh out loud the boss is going to fuck them up.
Work is work for them and they don't eat snacks all the time and chat and other bullshit.

It's absolutely insane.

I know actually it's because they are simps or they are chads and fuck these girls on the side or just like to flirt with them and have some pretty little things going about around them.
Ive noticed most arab foids are fat and ugly

Working in the same space as foids is suiful. All the customers and coworkers simping over them. they get away with more shit than men, all the giggling and happiness bc they know Chad will plow them after work.

It's absolutely insane.

Bring an AK next time

you should have visited more secular sandnigger countries to see how fucked up the state of toilets are

in places like tunisia and algeria i see whores wearing clothes like this in the street and when going to college and being loud mouthed anad extroverted asf
Online Newspapers, Chat Rooms and Fun Girls: A Tunisian woman cheeky smile  and is romantic mood
How to Date Girls in Tunisia - Where to Find Love and Relationship
❤️ جميلات تونس و الوطن العربى ❤️ (@tunisian.sexygirls) • Instagram photos  and videos

"muslim" toilets have no shame these days

Ive noticed most arab foids are fat and ugly
Iranians are a different type of sand. Idk if they have the same obesity problem arabs do

you should have visited more secular sandnigger countries to see how fucked up the state of toilets are

in places like tunisia and algeria i see whores wearing clothes like this in the street and when going to college and being loud mouthed anad extroverted asf
Online Newspapers, Chat Rooms and Fun Girls: A Tunisian woman cheeky smile  and is romantic mood
❤️ جميلات تونس و الوطن العربى ❤️ (@tunisian.sexygirls) • Instagram photos  and videos

Even the non-secular sand countries are lowkey cucked. There are literally open gays in Saudi, though as far as I know they’re only open on the internet

Idk if they have the same obesity problem arabs do
most arab fat whores are saudi, egypt or generally middle eastern since the % of obesity is high asf plus everyone is browner in those countries so they're ugly
if you go to a college in a north african country, you will see all the foids to be somewhat good looking: fairer skin and skinnier
Even the non-secular sand countries are lowkey cucked.
yeah, they're starting to become more fucked up

most arab fat whores are saudi, egypt or generally middle eastern since the % of obesity is high asf
I actually heard that there’s an obesity problem in the levant countries cause many are destroyed and the only food poorer people can afford is slop like McDonald’s

if you go to a college in a north african country, you will see all the foids to be somewhat good looking: fairer skin and skinnier
Yeah, I’m aware berbers mog gulf arabs

Dnr cause caring about foids

The first toilet I see wearing shorts I am going to stab her.

Iranians are a different type of sand. Idk if they have the same obesity problem arabs do
Iranians are pure Aryans. They are not sands

Not pure jfl. They mostly carry J2 haplogroup. The Ancient Persian elite were pure aryan but most Iranians were never

Lol these women would be shamed as conservatives where I am from

I have lived a reasonable long time, and what was once considered clothing for the red light district is now put on 12 year olds

Foids lifemog us men so hard. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Childless females have zero problems in their lives, parents and society and simps take care of their every problem, they can get a job easier and no one expects of them to pay the bills or expenses around the house. They can always ask some random guy to fix something or run an errand and he will happily do so for a smile and little bit of attention

Supreme cope.

It's absolutely insane.

Take pics and report to the shariah police.

Pretty attractive ngl

This is the reason, I had a friend who made wine and gave away free bottles to foids without getting anything in return, men are naturally simps and cucks
What a fucking cuck. Kill all simps and foids. I bet he got 0 pussy in return (unless he was chad).

Ba bocchi-chan shookhi nakon :lasereyes:

what was once considered clothing for the red light district is now put on 12 year olds
:yes:

Take pics and report to the shariah police.
They will do nothing because they are afraid of protests.

Clown nature.

i keep getting surprised with how many third-world-countries-cels are good at english.

If you ever want to leave that job, you could report them all to the Morality Police.

im glad i only work with men. imagine all the extra work you cucks have to do because the holes wont

It's absolutely insane.

Socializing at work is stupid, and men here in America banter like feminine faggots at their jobs instead of just getting the work done. Is it an incel trait to have no interest in getting to know people around you?

you see, foids are not like normal radio, they are not both transmit and recieve. they only recieve. making them recieve only. normie men expect to both transmit and recieve but with females they only give. radiomaxxing helps me cope with the fact that theres nothing i can do and this is just how society fucking is. nothing i can do about chads, the only men who can both transmit and recieve.