Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls can all stay on their phones/ voice channels with access to hot guys who grift pretending like they're not talking to multiple people.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
That's the thing. Back in the past a football chad would eventually get married or word would get out who he slept with. Now chad just needs different phones and different social media, and no one knows what he's doing.

Oh they know, most foids just don't care.

Women can stay in their fantasy world on their phone all the time 247.
I think we live in one of the worst time periods tbh. Sodom and Gomorrah pales in comparison to how bad things are nowadays.

Women can stay in their fantasy world on their phone all the time 247.
Sending Chad snapchats of their tits and what else.

Chads and women probably have snapscores in the tens of millions. Because taking pictures of themselves is a part of attractive people's lifestyles, Snapchat is like the most addictive and validating thing for them.

Sending Chad snapchats of their tits and what else.

Chads and women probably have snapscores in the tens of millions. Because taking pictures of themselves is a part of attractive people's lifestyles, Snapchat is like the most addictive and validating thing for them.
Snapchat is the ultimate NT/sexhavers App. I know plenty of subhumans who have social media like Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, but only normies+ have Snapchat

Snapchat is the ultimate NT/sexhavers App. I know plenty of subhumans who have social media like Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, but only normies+ have Snapchat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back