Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls as protagonists must go

gotet

gotet

Overlord
★★★★★
Growing up there was zero female protagonists in gaming. Girls were simply maidens in distress as they should be. Today gaming makes me puke! 70% of the games released has girls as the main characters. Bring back the men! Go back to a time when gaming was great!

Cope, we need more big titty female protagonists like classic Lara.
Growing up there was zero female protagonists in gaming.
Female protagonists have been a thing in vidya since at least Metroid (1986), if not before.

Cope, we need more big titty female protagonists like classic Lara.
I want zero female protagonists. Only men can be heroes.

The time of the curvy and scantily clad female character is sadly also gone...

Just stick to male targeted media retard

Not everything has to conform to your tastes

Just stick to male targeted media retard

Not everything has to conform to your tastes
70% of games now stars these damn girl protagonists. Nobody wants to be a little girl. So why would you like to play as one?

70% of games now stars these damn girl protagonists. Nobody wants to be a little girl. So why would you like to play as one?
Yes

I like that unreal engine body

Yes

I like that unreal engine body
I like old Larry games when you picked up thots and screwed them. Perfect female characters in gaming.

This woke bullshit and the damn jews promoting it!

I like old Larry games when you picked up thots and screwed them. Perfect female characters in gaming.

This woke bullshit and the damn jews promoting it!
>I can't literally rape women in video games Jews done took it over
:shock::giga:

>I can't literally rape women in video games Jews done took it over
:shock::giga:
You didn't rape them. You seduced them and lied your way in between their legs. Perfect female characters

I like video games that have hot female protagonists.

I don't mind femoid protagonists as long as they are attractive & not feminist girlbosses.

Gaming nowadays nothing soydit shit wokeism kikery

I don't mind a female protagonist. The issue now a days is due to foids in development studios, DEI, woke devs, and woke investment firms you see it constantly forced into games where it shouldn't be.

Someone mentioned Tomb Raider Lara Croft, that's a good one.

Borderlands 2 where you can pick a few different protags, Maya is a really good character.

I don't mind a female protagonist. The issue now a days is due to foids in development studios, DEI, woke devs, and woke investment firms you see it constantly forced into games where it shouldn't be.

Borderlands 2 where you can pick a few different protags, Maya is a really good character.
Yeah, at least give us a choice

Growing up there was zero female protagonists in gaming. Girls were simply maidens in distress as they should be. Today gaming makes me puke! 70% of the games released has girls as the main characters. Bring back the men! Go back to a time when gaming was great!
No Way GIF

I could care less who the protagonist is.

All I care about is if the game is good or not

Too many gays as well ngl

You know it is over when half of the posters on this based thread are foid worshiping faggots

Nah female protags are fine. What matters is how they're written IMO