Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls aren't just picky about who they get with, they are picky about who they even fucking glance at!

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is one of the things that damages me the most. Girls aren't just picky about which guys they have a relationship/sex with they are picky about who they will even LOOK AT on the street, in the club, in the workplace, on the train etc.

The way social interaction works is if someone sees someone that they find attractive enough, they will LOOK AT THEM and then if that person looks back and smiles or holds eye contact then they know that person is interested and some sort of approach will be welcomed OR the returned look will give them validation and boost their confidence and self worth. If they don't give this look then that means they think the person isn't worth looking at or they don't want to give the person the impression that they are interested in them.

The problem with this is that women will not even look at a man unless he looks great no matter how shit the girl looks herself. I've see it countless times every single day - unattractive, fat and old females only looking at great looking guys and completely ignoring all others whether they be ugly average or even decent looking.

This causes the vast majority of men to feel like they are even more disgusting and worthless than they actually are. If girls looked and smiled at me on a regular basis I honestly don't think I' even give a shit about being alone because I would know that I was WORTH SOMETHING. At the moment I have no idea if I'm a 5 or a fucking 1 in women's eyes.

if you want to get looked at, wear neon colours. There was one time I went full black to uni and I was a fucking ghost. Kinda liked it tho.

I haven´t even gotten eye contact by a woman in 5+ years.

Unless you have Opry, Gandy tier looks you are absolute trash to all women. It´s not an exaggeration.

Youre a 0 on the /1 scale

1 is chad - able to get laid
0 is everyone else - not able to get laid

Right, women are very monolithic. If you don't look a certain way or don't conform to their delusional standards you are systematically invisible to the majority of them.

if you want to get looked at, wear neon colours. There was one time I went full black to uni and I was a fucking ghost. Kinda liked it tho.

Funny thing is. I've actually started wearing a red puffer jacket. This one:-

https://www.beeinspiredclothing.com/collections/jackets/products/rasen-puffer-parka-red

Still invisible to every cunt on the street while they gawp at other men. I guess you need to look like the model on the website selling it.
I haven´t even gotten eye contact by a woman in 5+ years.

Unless you have Opry, Gandy tier looks you are absolute trash to all women. It´s not an exaggeration.

I believe you. I wonder how the hell all of these other guys who don't look like that and don't have much money and aren't thugmaxxing get with girls though. They must have seriously begged for years even though the girl gave them no indication that they were interested.
Youre a 0 on the /1 scale

1 is chad - able to get laid
0 is everyone else - not able to get laid

Good point.
Right, women are very monolithic. If you don't look a certain way or don't conform to their delusional standards you are systematically invisible to the majority of them.

This is the problem. When I look in the mirror I see a decent looking guy and everywhere I have posted my picture and everyone who knows me has told me I look good but I am completely worthless to the worst looking women.

Last edited:
Funny thing is. I've actually started wearing a red puffer jacket. This one:-

https://www.beeinspiredclothing.com/collections/jackets/products/rasen-puffer-parka-red

Still invisible to every cunt on the street while they gawp at other men. I guess you need to look like the model on the website selling it.

I believe you. I wonder how the hell all of these other guys who don't look like that and don't have much money and aren't thugmaxxing get with girls though. They must have seriously begged for years even though the girl gave them no indication that they were interested.

Good point.

This is the problem. When I look in the mirror I see a decent looking guy and everywhere I have posted my picture and everyone who knows me has told me I look good but I am completely worthless to the worst looking women.
So if i buy that jacket will i look like the chad wearing it?

I can't stand marketing, this shit right here is a lowkey example of social engineering.

"just date a blind bitch theory"

So if i buy that jacket will i look like the chad wearing it?

I can't stand marketing, this shit right here is a lowkey example of social engineering.

View attachment 55429
Imagine how silly a jacket like that would look on some normie or soyboy. And yet the guy in the picture looks fine. JFL.

I hate having to leave my room. Inevitably met with glares and get videos taken of me whenever I have to walk around campus.