Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls are terrified of ugly men

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★

Man look at how shocked and terrified these girls are when they see an actual face

The terror they feel when looking at bad genetics

This is the in built fear in all women

Its over for all ugly men

He just needs to work on that personality brah.

Last edited:
Everyone is scared of ugly men, barring st bops2 cel

Man look at how shocked and terrified these girls are when they see an actual face

The terror they feel when looking at bad genetics

This is the in built fear in all women

Its over for all ugly men

id try omegle for lulz but always only people show their penises. dumb men lol

ugly males should separate from others

Ugly = mentally unstable and dangerous. Your mentall illness is your face and your face is your mental illness.

you can be "scary ugly" or "weak and laughable ugly".

They want ugly men dead

He really tealsed them good. If he was goodlooking he could have gotten some jb. I know its just trevor voice btw.

The thing is they instantly clickes him away before they could have realized that he isnt using his lips. They were so disgusted by his looks. Fml

I remember using omegle years ago and wondering why all the foids would skip me when we connected on cam :feelskek:

Ugly men need to give hoes a real reason to be tERrified

there scared of shit genes

Yeah , no shit.

I’ve had that experience before. There were a few years back when I could get away with being around foids, because I was at least young.

Then one year I went to a local “Italian Festival” with some friends (back when I used to have them.) I was drunk, so I decided I would go to the dance floor. I still remember the horrified look on two foids’ faces when I danced too close to them. They were ashamed to be breathing the same oxygen as me. It was an absolute wake-up call.

Water is wet.

"Do I frighten you?"