Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls are such hoes

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Ait so basically I matched with this girl on yubo with my photoshopped pictures and from there we talked on snap and stuff and she talked dirty and stuff so I was like ai I play along she wanted to send semi nude pics to me but wanted to do it on Instagram for some reason i have Instagram ++ for those who don’t know what that is you can save pics with out people knowing it you can open dms with out people knowing it and stuff really cool so after all that stuff next day I was in the mood but she was like you make me feel uncomfortable and all that bs so I was like so you can be in the mood and not me and her awnser was basically yes then she said i was sexually abusing here seriously what the actual fuck after that I said bye. Then we matched again and then she said the stuff from the pictures she also told me she sended real nudes before she needs to have the I don’t send nudes in her bio because of the ugly fucks because chad is all good
63243F78 0263 45E1 8839 26F3410CEFE0
63243F78 0263 45E1 8839 26F3410CEFE0

Attachments

• 502C06EE-87C8-4AE0-92EA-6F2E688E2BD7.jpeg
    502C06EE-87C8-4AE0-92EA-6F2E688E2BD7.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 97
  • C43EC00A-2E06-4BBF-8EB6-EBBEA6B88CEF.jpeg
    C43EC00A-2E06-4BBF-8EB6-EBBEA6B88CEF.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 93B32740-4250-4B15-9129-88C104410000.jpeg
    93B32740-4250-4B15-9129-88C104410000.jpeg
    127.3 KB · Views: 97
"Tehee, I'm not like other girls, I'm not a slut"

"Tehee, I'm not like other girls, I'm not a slut"

“Aww I’m sorry princess here take my kid my money and my house hell I even go to prison for you “

I got a headache reading this shit.

I do not believe in the AWALT meme, but are you a Dutchcel? JFL.

I can't even get Foids to Chat with my Prettymaxxed Selfie.

Over for grammarcels.

Need tl;dr

I can't even get Foids to Chat with my Prettymaxxed Selfie.

I spend like 6 hours on my pics I believe I’m such a noob with photo shop

AWALT isn't a meme, it's reality, if you can't accept that you're still bluepilled tbh
Yeah being a retard and generalizing makes me bluepilled. Be realistic. Even if 99.9% of females would be like that, the other 0.1% still exists.

Yeah being a retard and generalizing makes me bluepilled. Be realistic. Even if 99.9% of females would be like that, the other 0.1% still exists.
AWALT isn't generalization JFL. AWALT means that the nature of women is inherently hypergamous and that they are complete sluts (for chad).

The 0.1% still would rather fuck dog than you.

Don't be silly. Look at how many ugly couples they are. You do not need to be Chad.
Okay, you must be fucking kidding. You can't possibly be still so stupid after 18k messages on this forum.

Also how do you have 18k messages but only 93:43 time total spent? You seem suspicous as fuck.

Don't be silly. Look at how many ugly couples they are. You do not need to be Chad.
As a 7 chances are 25% you get cheated.
As a 6 chances are 50% you get cheated.
As a 5 chances are 75% you get cheated.
Now guess what chances you have as a sub 5 man...

Okay, you must be fucking kidding. You can't possibly be still so stupid after 18k messages on this forum.

Also how do you have 18k messages but only 93:43 time total spent? You seem suspicous as fuck.
I am just not retarded enough to generalize. Being blackpilled has nothing to do with that.

I was away for a long time, dude. I posted a lot in 2017 and 2018. I am a 23 year kissless virgin. Nothing suspicious about me.
:what: :what:
I expected more from a fellow ethnic no less.
Ethnic in the west = landwhale at best ascension.
I have seen other ethnics doing well. Not everyone is a self-hating ethnic btw. I am fine with being curry.
As a 7 chances are 25% you get cheated.
As a 6 chances are 50% you get cheated.
As a 5 chances are 75% you get cheated.
Now guess what chances you have as a sub 5 man...
This makes zero sense. Chances of being cheated on will always be there. It is about the degenerate slut, not just your looks.

I am just not retarded enough to generalize. Being blackpilled has nothing to do with that.

I was away for a long time, dude. I posted a lot in 2017 and 2018. I am a 23 year kissless virgin. Nothing suspicious about me.
It's not generalizing. It's like when you observe that all dogs have 4 legs. Of course there are some dogs that lost a leg, but nature still made them that they have 4 legs, it's exactly the same with AWALT.

You are still bluepilled about women, there is no denying about it.

It's not generalizing. It's like when you observe that all dogs have 4 legs. Of course there are some dogs that lost a leg, but nature still made them that they have 4 legs, it's exactly the same with AWALT.

You are still bluepilled about women, there is no denying about it.
You are not blackpilled if you believe AWALT is true. That has nothing to do with being blackpilled.

This makes zero sense. Chances of being cheated on will always be there. It is about the degenerate slut, not just your looks.
No, women are hypergamous. That means they date up, if they find a higher value male compared to the current bf, they will cheat. The lower your SMV is, the more higher SMV men she can cheat with and she will always have a feeling she can do better. It's nature.

You are not blackpilled if you believe AWALT is true. That has nothing to do with being blackpilled.
Okay, I'm done. You are the dumbest person I have ever met on this website JFL

No, women are hypergamous. That means they date up, if they find a higher value male compared to the current bf, they will cheat. The lower your SMV is, the more higher SMV men she can cheat with and she will always have a feeling she can do better. It's nature.
Not everyone is hypergamous. Go to an Amish community for instance. Just because most are, does not mean everyone is.

Not everyone is hypergamous. Go to an Amish community for instance. Just because most are, does not mean everyone is.
THE WOMEN THERE ARE STILL HYPERGAMOUS, she just won't act on it, or do it in the shadows, because of social repercussions

If you truly believe what you're saying, then why don't you go outside and get a NAWALT girlfriend? Apparently there are unicorns, go catch yourself one bro

Also, being greycel doesn't mean shit because idiots like you are running around here with 18k messages

Last edited:
JFL JFL JFL JFL. You are not blackpilled if you think AWALT isnt real.

"b-bu- muh loyal 0.1%!!!"
gigacope. they are hypergamous whores too, they just hide it better. You are bluepilled hardcore if you dont believe AWALT.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Not everyone is hypergamous.
:bluepill: x 100

gigacope. they are hypergamous whores too, they just hide it better. You are bluepilled hardcore if you dont believe AWALT.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

This guys arguments are literally things IncelTears users would say JFL

Obviously hypergamy is being repressed there. I feel like you're trolling c'mon

This guys arguments are literally things IncelTears users would say JFL
Yeah hes using soy arguments like "I see ugly guys in relationships all the time" "Not all females are hypergamous!!! unicorns exist!!!"

THE WOMEN THERE ARE STILL HYPERGAMOUS, she just won't act on it, or do it in the shadows, because of social repercussions

If you truly believe what you're saying, then why don't you go outside and get a NAWALT girlfriend? Apparently there are unicorns, go catch yourself one bro

Also, being greycel doesn't mean shit because idiots like you are running around here with 18k messages
Keep coping, greycel. You are meaningless even here.

You're not blackpilled, manlet. Keep coping, though.
Obviously hypergamy is being repressed there. I feel like you're trolling c'mon
Not everyone is a degenerate, though. But some people are too low IQ to understand.
You are an og nov8cel, you are cooler than greycel fags
Thanks, bro. You too, by the way.

Not everyone is a degenerate, though.
Every foid is degenerate, every foid is hypergamous. Some hide it better than others. Those who are blackpilled can see through that deception, even in your precious amish communities. Blue pilled fools cannot.

Foids are kept under control in amish communities with the very real threat of ostracization and exile in store for any that give in to their nature. It's the same as any other culture that had strict social rules for whores. AWALT. There are no unicorns.

Every foid is degenerate, every foid is hypergamous. Some hide it better than others. Those who are blackpilled can see through that deception, even in your precious amish communities. Blue pilled fools cannot.

Foids are kept under control in amish communities with the very real threat of ostracization and exile in store for any that give in to their nature. It's the same as any other culture that had strict social rules for whores. AWALT. There are no unicorns.
Lmfao, sure your mom is a degenerate slut, too, then? And your grandmothers, et cetera. They were riding the cock carousel, right? Jfl, don't be idiotic. AWALT is a meme.

Lmfao, sure your mom is a degenerate slut, too, then? And your grandmothers, et cetera. They were riding the cock carousel, right? Jfl, don't be idiotic. AWALT is a meme.
No, but they would under other circumstances.

Honestly, you are a retard, you lost the argument and now you're coping with 'atleast I'm nor a greycel' just STFU.

^

Last edited:
No, but they would under other circumstances.

Honestly, you are a retard, you lost the argument and now you're coping with 'atleast I'm nor a greycel' just STFU.

^
Keep coping, greycel. Imagine being so retarded you think AWALT is true. :feelskek:
Lol@nov8 newfags
Jfl, they're a waste of space.

Keep coping, greycel. Imagine being so retarded you think AWALT is true. :feelskek:

Jfl, they're a waste of space.
You are a negative influence on the incel community with your lowIQ bluepilled nonsense, the incel group you belong to is IT

AWALT refers to the female nature in general.

Having a girlfriend is betabuxxing, although still not really inceldom.

Your example didn't disprove AWALT.

You are a negative influence on the incel community with your lowIQ bluepilled nonsense, the incel group you belong to is IT
Keep coping with your AWALT meme, my guy. It won't change the fact you're a bluepilled greycel.
AWALT refers to the female nature in general.

Having a girlfriend is betabuxxing, although still not really inceldom.

Your example didn't disprove AWALT.
No, AWALT = "a couple of women do this, so every woman does it!" which is utterly retarded to say the least. Then there's greycel cucks on here who think if you don't fall for the meme that you're "not blackpilled." Lol.

Keep coping with your AWALT meme, my guy. It won't change the fact you're a bluepilled greycel.

No, AWALT = "a couple of women do this, so every woman does it!" which is utterly retarded to say the least. Then there's greycel cucks on here who think if you don't fall for the meme that you're "not blackpilled." Lol.
AWALT MEANS ALL WOMEN DATE UP AND LOVE OPPORTUNISTICALLY IF THIS DOESN'T FIT INTO YOUR INDIAN SHITSKINNED HEAD THEN GTFO

Also the only person that agreed with you was your cocksucker friend that joined in the same time frame as you

Last edited:
AWALT MEANS ALL WOMEN DATE UP AND LOVE OPPORTUNISTICALLY IF THIS DOESN'T FIT INTO YOUR INDIAN SHITSKINNED HEAD THEN GTFO
:feelskek: Sure, if that's what helps you sleep at night, greycel. If only I could adopt such a simplistic but false view..

:feelskek: Sure, if that's what helps you sleep at night, greycel. If only I could adopt such a simplistic but false view..
Again, something a ITcuck would say, it's actually exactly what one replied to me recently. Please leave this site, and go to r/IncelTears, this is where you belong boyo

I find it funny how the only counter you have is me being greycel, ad hominem you fucking brainlet, your 18k messages mean shit if they are full of bluepills like the ones you are currently presenting