Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girls are getting desensitised to good looking guys now too

Atleast online. Ive been doing some experiments with good looking guys, NOT male model material, but 6-7/10s, above average and masculinity looking guys.

Let me tell you this: Girls can tell them they look good, but they invest ZERO in the conversation.

That is, you (as the guy) has to ask all the questions all the time, u have to put in all the effort, the girl will do NOTHING.

One girl told me tonight (my fake profile): "You are very good looking, Im sure u have alot of girls after you!", YET, YET she is very very cold and non responsive, she invest very little.

Guess what? They are chatting with 100 good looking guys at the same time, ALL competing for her attention, some are better looking, some are more charming and fun, some are richer so they can take her out on different shit.

Girls have so many fucking options today Its rediclous, imagine urself being absolutely spammed by good looking girls all day long on instagram and snapchat, how would u threat some random good looking girl after 5 years of this ,every day?

Its getting out of hand now, the western world is so fucking FUCKED and it all started go down hill fast after social media, especially tinder, instagram and snapchat.
blame the "men", if we didn't reinforce 1/10 landwhales that they can still get fucked anyways we wouldn't be here buddy
you reap what you sow

Just imagine the roles where reversed
You are a guy, and like 10 10/10 topmodels are trying to get you
They do everything for you, they write you all day, they wish you a good morning per text, they tell you how they want you
They send you nudes, give you money or whatever
Would you care about any girl that is below them ? No you would not
You would not even care if they existed, because you have the hottest, nicest, best girls already all over you
You dont care about anything thats below that
And its like that in real life
Women have so many guys, hitting them up, of course they wont care

Just imagine the roles where reversed
You are a guy, and like 10 10/10 topmodels are trying to get you
They do everything for you, they write you all day, they wish you a good morning per text, they tell you how they want you
They send you nudes, give you money or whatever
Would you care about any girl that is below them ? No you would not
You would not even care if they existed, because you have the hottest, nicest, best girls already all over you
You dont care about anything thats below that
And its like that in real life
Women have so many guys, hitting them up, of course they wont care

Cope. Men don't think like women. Men can have a harem and still keep sexual interest in every single women they have for themselves.

Women aren't physiologically able to sustain a harem of men. But still, they get to be the harem owners nowadays.

I think we are experiencing a point in history now where it starts getting more and more difficult even if ure good looking, u need more now. Foids already have good looking guys, so now hypergamy demands more. Now u need to be a celebrity or something else.

Remember, celebrities can fuck 365 new girls a year, or double that, they are horny guys. And women dont say no to them.
Ok lol so a girl told me to add her snapchat, so I did and texted her there. Now she respond with like "hii okey.." and nothing more. She dont ask no questions, nothoing, just ignore me basicly.

What teh fuck is wrong with these cunts

Last edited:
Women want MONSTERS. They literally dont want chads anymore they want HUGE MONSTERS TO DOMINATE OVER THEM

I've never tried using an ultra masculine, DOM looking big guy before. I wonder how he would do.

here is why:
tinder has been out for a while now,
most girls of this generation have tried the tinder thing
and got pumped and dumped from it a few times and are done with it
they now just use tinder to get more instagram followers and thats it

Well, they are simply getting desensitized, of course. The men need to look better and better and behave more and more grovelling because she lets you kiss her feet.
here is why:
tinder has been out for a while now,
most girls of this generation have tried the tinder thing
and got pumped and dumped from it a few times and are done with it
they now just use tinder to get more instagram followers and thats it

This might also be a reason. If they make it on instagram, they have a higher chance of being "discovered" and making money as a "model" or a "sugar baby" than fucking some broke gym trainer chad on tinder.

Well, they are simply getting desensitized, of course. The men need to look better and better and behave more and more grovelling because she lets you kiss her feet.

This might also be a reason. If they make it on instagram, they have a higher chance of being "discovered" and making money as a "model" or a "sugar baby" than fucking some broke gym trainer chad on tinder.

So... It's almost over for Chadcels too?

Women are feeling so busy and so validated they no longer want sex at all?

This is what happened in Japan... The women dropped out from sex completely.

Many people have thought or suggested that women here will keep whoring around in record levels with Chads.. But what if they mostly just stop having sex altogether like the Japanese?

Many people have thought or suggested that women here will keep whoring around in record levels with Chads.. But what if they mostly just stop having sex altogether like the Japanese?

I'm going with my original theory.

It doesn't matter if that woman will ever meet the chad. If she gets messages online from one or just sees a bunch of them on instagram, her lowest standard is now a fitness model chad.

Even if she lives in some fucked up 3rd world shithole like Indonesia where a chad will never visit.

Females are too retarded to breed or make decisions so if the human race is to continue, men are just going to have to make them partial or full on slaves.

Dunno.

But there are many memes that basically imply that getting some sort of validation (via instagram etc.) almost has a sexual element for women. They kinda fetishize likes and hearts and online compliments. Same when they virtue signal against the "racists" etc. Maybe there's an element of truth to that and it's not all just a meme.

Japanese women are also famous for dolling themselves up, for being semi-professional with make up.

So when women get tired of being pumped and dumped you might get into a situation where the majority of women more or less opt out of sexuality altogether. Besides, most women do not even have the chance to get pumped by the REAL high-status Chads. It's not like every girl can get fucked by Brad Pitt. And female standards are getting higher and higher and higher.

So maybe the tendency will be that women won't just go for the top 20% of men (which is still relatively much) but only for the top 5%. And the many women who can't ... well, they will be bitter about it temporarily but then opt out of sex altogether.

Not sure, just ... "brainstorming" now what the future might be.

Use Nick Pulos

lol his jaw is ultra narrow without his beard

300x300.jpg

Dunno.

But there are many memes that basically imply that getting some sort of validation (via instagram etc.) almost has a sexual element for women. They kinda fetishize likes and hearts and online compliments. Same when they virtue signal against the "racists" etc. Maybe there's an element of truth to that and it's not all just a meme.

Japanese women are also famous for dolling themselves up, for being semi-professional with make up.

So when women get tired of being pumped and dumped you might get into a situation where the majority of women more or less opt out of sexuality altogether. Besides, most women do not even have the chance to get pumped by the REAL high-status Chads. It's not like every girl can get fucked by Brad Pitt. And female standards are getting higher and higher and higher.

So maybe the tendency will be that women won't just go for the top 20% of men (which is still relatively much) but only for the top 5%. And the many women who can't ... well, they will be bitter about it temporarily but then opt out of sex altogether.

Not sure, just ... "brainstorming" now what the future might be.

I think the population will drop quickly in a few decades, economy will be Venezuela tier, women are destitute and get horny for anyone who can provide food, population up, cycle repeats.

Germany.

That guy is Jon Kortajarena, a literal male supermodel that makes millions off of his face every year.

Imagine if roles were reversed and Adriana Lima messaged you and you only gave her one word replies and ghosted her because you have endless options.

Totally surreal the world women live iin.

Adriana lima prepares backstage during 2018 victorias news photo 1065174474 1541726713
3884515caradelevigne trans NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8

lol his jaw is ultra narrow without his beard

300x300.jpg

I think the population will drop quickly in a few decades, economy will be Venezuela tier, women are destitute and get horny for anyone who can provide food, population up, cycle repeats.
He is still a monster bro. Femoids want HUGE ABSTRACT BEINGS. They want to be put in the ground jawfucked

He is still a monster bro. Femoids want HUGE ABSTRACT BEINGS. They want to be put in the ground jawfucked

if girls already have handsome men, then logically all that's left is BIGGER handsome men

JFL at being an upper-tier normie in 2019.

I want to die

I cannot believe this, a straight up 4/10 FAT GIRL just rejected me. WHAT THE FUCK?

Conversations is in norwegian and Im in Oslo!

I´ve been preaching this for months on here btw.

Having only looks isn´t enough anymore in 2019. You also need to be significantly above her in money and status.

Male model looks only put you on her radar.

However even if you have male model looks you are competing with dozens of other male model looking guys for the same average girl. You can thank online dating for that.

Having only looks isn´t enough anymore in 2019. You also need to be significantly above her in money and status.

However even if you have male model looks you are competing with dozens of other male model looking guys for the same average girl.

Yup. I thought you were full of shit at first but now I'm starting to believe you were right all along or at least a little bit ahead of your time.

However even if you have male model looks you are competing with dozens of other male model looking guys for the same average girl. You can thank online dating for that.

Its true! Its not enough to be good looking, they have 500 other good looking guys spamming them. U also need status, and they have to know other women want you, so theres competition.

Its insane the standards these days, high status great looking men fuck all the girls, and other men get nothing.

that explains why this guy is so blackpilled. He is at least 7/10 but not male model material

that explains why this guy is so blackpilled. He is at least 7/10 but not male model material

In a normal healthy society that robust masculine guy would get a slim white wife no problem to produce good looking masculine sons with.

In this society, he is incel.

LOL @ the west, we have to crush it.