Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girls are aging faster than ever in human history- thought a girl was 15/16, she was 11.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
27d 2h 44m
I was at a family function a few weeks back. There was this one girl I was considering talking too. She looked kind of young for me but I thought she could be 17 at a push and fair game. She looked more like 15/16 recalling it. Partially it was because of heavy makeup, but quite simply her face and skull seemed developed enough to be a mid teen, and she was taller than my own mother (who is not tall but is nonetheless a grown woman). Luckily I did not talk to her, but the next day I found out this girl was 11. I was fucking shocked. You really cannot be too careful guys. 11 year olds look like mid teenagers and mid teenagers look like 20 year olds. The next day I saw her about with no makeup and she looked a tiny bit younger but she still looked 14 at the least. Guys will definitely be getting wrecked because they hit on girls that they are not allowed to, because they just look so damn old that you can't tell what age they are meant to be.

As we know, the earlier a girl develops and peaks, the quicker she hits the wall. It just means that decades ago you could maybe still get a prime-looking foid even in your mid 20s or even early 30s but now if you didn't get lucky in hs it is basically over because so few foids age like they should. Also if you go for a foid who even looks young you will be labelled pedo.

But just as an example, this is Emma Watson during the filming of Philosopher's Stone. She is 11 here and this is what an 11 year old girl is meant to look like:
A8ef8c05573c127dc5205e6d6a5b13b8

As you can see it is very easy to see that she is a child.

Now this girl was 11 but she looked more like this:
3e1c95b949714d21b11c38581405bb21

Emma Watson is like 14 here. Hell, this girl looked even older than this.

So why has a girl born 30 years ago aged normally and 11 year old girls today look like 14 from 20 years ago? Why are 7 year olds going into puberty?

In any case, the point that I am making is that the worse girls age, the more men are going to be condemned into settling for roasties, and the more male frustration will boil over from missing out on the ever shrinking prime foid window. There has to be social consequences to this, right?

To koniec

To koniec

gymcel
★★★★★
136d 1h 17m
in west women become more masculine and men more feminine ( pretty boy effect )

Hoodedn1inja20

Hoodedn1inja20

(The Black Pill Reigns Supreme)
★★★★★
70d 7h 9m
So many foids look older than they are these days.

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
60d 19h 57m
Women age faster and men never develop

City Morgue

City Morgue

Veteran
13d 7h 40m
Idk but I’d fuck her

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

You aren't worthy and you aren't loved, rope.
★★★★★
44d 8h 58m
[only observed this in white girls tbh, they ripe faster , their titties and pussy mature faster than other race:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: become sluts earlier for men to fuck :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: no wonder white girls teen mothers are common :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
27d 2h 44m
[only observed this in white girls tbh, they ripe faster , their titties and pussy mature faster than other race:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: become sluts earlier for men to fuck :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: no wonder white girls teen mothers are common :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
But it's not good though because they reach their peak when they are still off limits. Or at least by the time they are adults their prime is almost over. It's better for girls to look like kids for longer since we treat them like it anyway, and then they would peak later and adult men would actually enjoy their prime.

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

★★★★★
44d 8h 58m
But it's not good though because they reach their peak when they are still off limits. Or at least by the time they are adults their prime is almost over. It's better for girls to look like kids for longer since we treat them like it anyway, and then they would peak later and adult men would actually enjoy their prime.
why treat them like little girls when they are already mature fuck ready sluts? Lower the legal fuck age alreayd :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Mythic
★★★★
17d 21h 9m

So you want Noodlewhores???

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
27d 2h 44m
So you want Noodlewhores???
I like the fact that noodlewhores tend to look younger, yes. However I am only attracted to a very small minority of the palest and also most naturally cute noodles. I find 99% of noodletoilets unattractive.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
24d 22h 15m
I once met a girl taller and more muscular than me who was 12 ( im 17)

Justdone

Justdone

You’re safe with me
★★
112d 23h 44m
“This thread says a lot about u. :foidSoy:

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Discord: Izek #9659
14d 9h 59m
:feelsLSD:

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Daedric Prince of Madness disguised as an incel
★★★★★
87d 14h 35m
But just as an example, this is Emma Watson during the filming of Philosopher's Stone. She is 11 here and this is what an 11 year old girl is meant to look like:
View attachment 642648

View attachment 642653
Emma barely looks different and I'd fuck both versions gently on our wedding night

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
111d 10h 36m
I was at a family function a few weeks back. There was this one girl I was considering talking too. She looked kind of young for me but I thought she could be 17 at a push and fair game. She looked more like 15/16 recalling it. Partially it was because of heavy makeup, but quite simply her face and skull seemed developed enough to be a mid teen, and she was taller than my own mother (who is not tall but is nonetheless a grown woman). Luckily I did not talk to her, but the next day I found out this girl was 11. I was fucking shocked. You really cannot be too careful guys. 11 year olds look like mid teenagers and mid teenagers look like 20 year olds. The next day I saw her about with no makeup and she looked a tiny bit younger but she still looked 14 at the least. Guys will definitely be getting wrecked because they hit on girls that they are not allowed to, because they just look so damn old that you can't tell what age they are meant to be.

As we know, the earlier a girl develops and peaks, the quicker she hits the wall. It just means that decades ago you could maybe still get a prime-looking foid even in your mid 20s or even early 30s but now if you didn't get lucky in hs it is basically over because so few foids age like they should. Also if you go for a foid who even looks young you will be labelled pedo.

View attachment 642648

View attachment 642653

So why has a girl born 30 years ago aged normally and 11 year old girls today look like 14 from 20 years ago? Why are 7 year olds going into puberty?

In any case, the point that I am making is that the worse girls age, the more men are going to be condemned into settling for roasties, and the more male frustration will boil over from missing out on the ever shrinking prime foid window. There has to be social consequences to this, right?
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
She is already getting blown out in all holes by chads :feelsping:

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
30d 18h 23m
in west women become more masculine and men more feminine ( pretty boy effect )
Women are becoming masculine wtf are you talking about?? Both genders are becoming more feminine every year

To koniec

To koniec

gymcel
★★★★★
136d 1h 17m
Women are becoming masculine wtf are you talking about?? Both genders are becoming more feminine every year
they have tattoos, short hair, act as men, wear men clothes

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
30d 18h 23m

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
Tattoos aren’t masculine and I never see foids with the other 3 things you mentioned

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

★★★★★
44d 8h 58m
agree, thus more women become better looking while more guys turn feminine, decreasing the amount of chads leading to polygamy

D

Deleted member 44762

Self-banned
-
5h 53m
brutal jew hormonepill

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★
54d 9h 7m
It's a known fact that there is estrogen in the water and various consumer products. But strange fixation to young Emma Watson.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
245d 19h 9m

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
Western women roleplay men, half of the freakout videos are women fighting. They are also taller and with bigger frame, many gymaxx, average women chin and jaw mog me, especially German, Dutch, Australian foids.

oldcel75

oldcel75

Major
★★
25d 17h 19m
There were neighbors of mine, she was 11 yo 5'8, he is her stepfather about 5'2. I just cannot imagine the humiliation and emasculation of looking up to a literal child-girl on a daily basis. How can you be a father figure for her if she mog you so hard?

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
27d 2h 44m
There were neighbors of mine, she was 11 yo 5'8, he is her stepfather about 5'2. I just cannot imagine the humiliation and emasculation of looking up to a literal child-girl on a daily basis. How can you be a father figure for her if she mog you so hard?
Lmao that is brootal :feelsohgod:

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 2h 5m
My dad is shorter than my 12 y/o sister :lul:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
378d 9h 30m

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
:yes: truth. wear the jeans, have nasty disgusting tattoos. listen to nigger rap etc.
Tattoos aren’t masculine and I never see foids with the other 3 things you mentioned
u don't see foids with jeans, t-shirts, big trucks for no reason. but to intimidate, pitbull nigger dogs?
Western women roleplay men, half of the freakout videos are women fighting. They are also taller and with bigger frame, many gymaxx, average women chin and jaw mog me, especially German, Dutch, Australian foids.
:yes: truth. They have some crazy roids in the food doing this

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
29d 22h 30m
Everyone here will make any excuse under the sun to fuck a 5 year old :shock:

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★★★
37d 20h 9m
Estrogens everywhere - water, food - are creating 9yo women and a bunch of soycucks faggots.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
94d 6h 41m
Similar happened to me. Was at a family Christmas party with a lot of family I haven’t seen in a while. I noticed a blonde girl looked to be about 17, didn’t know who she was. Little later I asked my uncle where my female cousin (11) was and he said she is right there and pointed to the 17 year old looking girl.

Recluse

Recluse

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 19h 5m
I remember when I was 13 years old I was at my uncle’s house and his girlfriend thought I was 10 years old

Blighteous

Blighteous

Recruit
★★
41d 5h 0m
13 year old girls are growing C cups, wide hips and big asses nowadays. The terms "pedophile" and "ephebophile" are pretty much obsolete, you're looking at fully grown women who are under the age of 18.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Overlord
★★★★★
146d 23h 59m
13 year old girls are growing C cups, wide hips and big asses nowadays. The terms "pedophile" and "ephebophile" are pretty much obsolete, you're looking at fully grown women who are under the age of 18.
Yeah, there are busty youngsters.

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★★
19d 4h 29m
Women sexually mature faster under r-selection.

Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
★★
8d 23h 46m
women are allowed to do anything while men especially unattractive males if hit the bitch or want to fight somebody or steal they get punished like a motherfucker and maybe that is lowering test levels amongst males since they are treated like they were women

Sigma

Sigma

Envious of asexual organisms
★★★
24d 18h 41m
Everyone here will make any excuse under the sun to fuck a 5 year old :shock:
Age 5 is so ridiculous
Only the turbo-autist spergs here would try to fuck one

Kami

Kami

swagpilled
★★★★★