Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girlfriend with whore past

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
7,530
Hey everyone. I'm brand new to reddit a friend has been suggesting it for months and I finally decided to make an account. I see how supportive this community is and I'm looking for some advice. The last few months I've been dating a guy fairly serious and exclusively. He's amazing and we have an amazing time together and he's also amazing in the bedroom. He recently came out and told me he used to do nude modeling for a website while he was going to school and he was contacted recently about getting back into it for some side money. I told him if he wanted to I'm totally supportive of his choice to do either and said if he went through with it I get an autographed photo lol.
Where this all gets tricky is that while he told me about things he's done in his past I haven't told him about mine. A few years ago I also did nude modeling and was a erotic dancer at a nice club. I made great money and being in the area I was that led to some video work which led to sex scenes being filmed and I was also a cam girl for a while too.
I haven't done any adult work since about 3 months before we met and still haven't. My current job pays great and I finished my degree so I don't need the cash flow anymore.
I feel bad for not telling him my past like he told me his but I don't want his idea or the way he views me to change...So what should I do? I don't think I'm keeping it a secret but in a way I am...

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/7hqhtk/how_do_i_tell_my_boyfriend_about_my_past/
 
One of the worst blackpills Ive taken was coming to the realization that every girl in the degenerate West probably has a past this lurid and depraved. I could probably pick them out at random at this point and prove my hypothesis right again and again.
 
Why do you give a shit

stopped reading at "we have amazing time in the bedroom"
 
NekoStance said:
Why do you give a shit

stopped reading at "we have amazing time in the bedroom"

She may be your girlfriend one day. If you get a girlfriend, she has probably been with at least 25 guys.
 
They're both degenerates, they deserve each other.
 
Most likely a troll post.
 
KyloRen said:
Most likely a troll post.

If you believe it's a troll post, then you haven't swallowed the black pill yet.
 
CopingGymcel said:
She may be your girlfriend one day. If you get a girlfriend, she has probably been with at least 25 guys.

25??? try 50 + if your lucky
 
CopingGymcel said:
She may be your girlfriend one day. If you get a girlfriend, she has probably been with at least 25 guys.

Wouldn't give a shit tbh

Also lol @ hope for girlfriend
 
NekoStance said:
Wouldn't give a shit tbh

Also lol @ hope for girlfriend

You wouldn't mind if your future girlfriend got gangbanged by 10 black guys on film?
 
NekoStance said:
Why do you give a shit

stopped reading at "we have amazing time in the bedroom"

What's your deal man? Are you even incel or at least anything related? In every thread you come across so unbelievably bluepilled.
 
CopingGymcel said:
If you believe it's a troll post, then you haven't swallowed the black pill yet.

I have no doubt that these type of relationships are happening right now.

I just don't trust reddit nor anonymous profiles.
 
I think r/sex is sui fuel in general
 
Anon said:
I think r/sex is sui fuel in general

It's impossible not to find thread material there, always a winner.
 
CopingGymcel said:
It's impossible not to find thread material there, always a winner.

I admire your mental strength. Merely reading "sex" makes me weak.
 
Anon said:
I admire your mental strength. Merely reading "sex" makes me weak.

It used to make me sad. Now it just makes me rage.
 
CopingGymcel said:
You wouldn't mind if your future girlfriend got gangbanged by 10 black guys on film?

Where does it say they were black guys
 
modus_coperandi said:
What's your deal man? Are you even incel or at least anything related? In every thread you come across so unbelievably bluepilled.

Uh huh

"stopping reading at "we have amazing time in bedroom" and "lol @ hope for getting girlfriend" are bluepilled things to say


CopingGymcel said:
I asked you a question.

That I probably wouldn't like

But from the story it doesn't sound like anything like that, very vanilla shit
And she sounds like a fine piece of ass
shits would not be given
 
NekoStance said:
Wouldn't give a shit if she fucked 25 guys before

Was talking about this part especially. Celebrating degeneracy this enthusiastically.
 
She's a piece of garbage like every woman but the guy isn't great either.
 
NekoStance said:
Uh huh

"stopping reading at "we have amazing time in bedroom" and "lol @ hope for getting girlfriend" are bluepilled things to say



That I probably wouldn't like

But from the story it doesn't sound like anything like that, very vanilla shit
And she sounds like a fine piece of ass
shits would not be given



Still, you'd be a cuck if you didn't dump your gf after finding out that she had done porn. Doesn't matter what kind of porn it is, she would still be a massive whore.
 
modus_coperandi said:
Was talking about this part especially. Celebrating degeneracy this enthusiastically.

Telling me you would reject a hot porn type for free sex because of her past?

This is an incel site right?


CopingGymcel said:
Still, you'd be a cuck if you didn't dump your gf after finding out that she had done porn. Doesn't matter what kind of porn it is, she would still be a massive whore.

Aren't we all cucks here though? Do you know what site it is we're posting on?

You call yourself CopingGymcel, you're trying to tell me you're not a cuck?
 
NekoStance said:
Telling me you would reject a hot porn type for free sex because of her past?

This is an incel site right?



Aren't we all cucks here though? Do you know what site it is we're posting on?

You call yourself CopingGymcel, and you're trying to argue that you're not a cuck?



What does being incel have to do with being a cuck? What does gymcelling have to do with being a cuck? I don't understand. A cuck is someone who let's his girlfriend fuck other guys or doesn't leave her when he finds out. If you chose to stay with a girlfriend with a porn past, you would be a cuck by definition, because anyone at any time could watch your girlfriend get plowed by another man.
 
CopingGymcel said:
What does being incel have to do with being a cuck? What does gymcelling have to do with being a cuck? I don't understand. A cuck is someone who let's his girlfriend fuck other guys or doesn't leave her when he finds out. If you chose to stay with a girlfriend with a porn past, you would be a cuck by definition, because anyone at any time could watch your girlfriend get plowed by another man.

Just lol if you think any girl you meet HASNT taken 25 dicks up her, at least

and you're saying I'm the bluepilled one
 
NekoStance said:
Just lol if you think any girl you meet HASNT taken 25 dicks up her, at least

and you're saying I'm the bluepilled one

Read back one page what I said. There is a difference between assuming that your gf may have had a huge sexual past and knowing that she got fucked on camera for a living. If you don't get the difference, then I don't know what to say. Unless you find a virgin (extremely rare these days), she will have had fucked other guys in the past, nothing to do about that other than letting her ass go if you find out it's a huge number.
 
CopingGymcel said:
Read back one page what I said. There is a difference between assuming that your gf may have had a huge sexual past and knowing that she got fucked on camera for a living. If you don't get the difference, then I don't know what to say.

Yeh you ask her

maybe you should take a break from gymcelling and try the library
 
It basically just proves once again what TRP is saying.
That if you can and go dor an LTR you should check everything about her and her past. Invest in an PI if you must but better be safe then sorry.

CopingGymcel said:
25??? try 50 + if your lucky

Girls in their early 20s have easily low three digit numbers if they're a bit above average looking.
 
NekoStance said:
Yeh you ask her

maybe you should take a break from gymcelling and try the library

If you ask her, she is never going to give you the real number anyway.
 
CopingGymcel said:
If you ask her, she is never going to give you the real number anyway.

In which case you can assume the number is high

so yeh
girl from OP actually sounds like would be nice gf tbh
 
Wearacombl said:
Girls in their early 20s have easily low three digit numbers if they're a bit above average looking.

The worse looking they are, the more sexual partners they've had usually. The really pretty ones usually have stayed with their Chad/Chadlite high school boyfriend, but we will never be able to get those girls anyway.
 
Wearacombl said:
It basically just proves once again what TRP is saying.
That if you can and go dor an LTR you should check everything about her and her past. Invest in an PI if you must but better be safe then sorry.


Girls in their early 20s have easily low three digit numbers if they're a bit above average looking.

TRP is cope.
 
NekoStance said:
girl from OP actually sounds like would be nice gf tbh

If you have embraced the cuck, then that's fine I guess. I am not going to argue against you if that's what you're into. To each his own.
 
CopingGymcel said:
If you have embraced the cuck, then that's fine I guess. I am not going to argue against you if that's what you're into. To each his own.

Yeh ok I'm a cuck

have fun being a virgin the rest of your life
 
NekoStance said:
Yeh ok I'm a cuck

At least you're honest with yourself, I can respect that.
 
Most people will lose their virginities to nonvirgins, but however last chance is high school, and anything other than that, you're fucked.
 
CopingGymcel said:
At least you're honest with yourself, I can respect that.

You also are to be respected, a man (don't know if it's right word) that has come to peace with being a virgin all his life
 
NekoStance said:
You also are to be respected, a man (don't know if it's right word) that has come to peace with being a virgin all his life

Thank you for your respect, kind sir. I assume you're not a virgin?


idkwattodowithlife said:
Most people will lose their virginities to nonvirgins, but however last chance is high school, and anything other than that, you're fucked.

We all have to accept that (some here haven't), but there is a huge difference between that and a girlfriend who is a literal whore.

I envy my brother for taking the virginity of a jb the first time he had sex.
 
jagged0 said:
TRP is cope.

It is if you're a truecel, since it won't matter waht you do, it'll never work out.
But if you're still unsure if you are one, I'd suggest to try it out.
That shit is made specifically for failed normies or Chadlites that can get relationships and hook ups, but don't know how.
 
CopingGymcel said:
Thank you for your respect, kind sir. I assume you're not a virgin? 

I'm not a virgin. I'm an incel though which is why I post here.
 
NekoStance said:
I'm not a virgin. I'm an incel though which is why I post here.

Props on having had sex.
 
NekoStance said:
I'm not a virgin. I'm an incel though which is why I post here.


>Not a virgin
>An incel 

Which one now?
 
modus_coperandi said:
>Not a virgin
>An incel 

Which one now?

I'm an incel in the same vein as FACEandLMS, Catfishman23, etc. Those types of guys
 
NekoStance said:
I'm an incel in the same vein as FACEandLMS, Catfishman23, etc. Those types of guys

You're as incel as a guy who has had 23 sexual partners?
 
CopingGymcel said:
You're as incel as a guy who has had 23 sexual partners?

Not quite up there

But yeh now you know why I (and guys like us) wouldn't really give a shit about something like this
 
NekoStance said:
I'm an incel in the same vein as FACEandLMS, Catfishman23, etc. Those types of guys

So you're just a blackpilled dude from the lookism board who is struggling to slay prime stacies? Ok...
 
KyloRen said:
Most likely a troll post.

That’s what I thought when I read posts about teens screwing each other. Oh how naive was I?
 
>a girlfriend with a whore past

so, a girlfriend?
 

Similar threads

U
Replies
24
Views
1K
nirvanacowboy
nirvanacowboy
XtremeMax
Replies
28
Views
547
VideoGameCoper
VideoGameCoper
M
Replies
18
Views
363
Namtriz912
Namtriz912
D
Replies
20
Views
572
RossProofArch
RossProofArch
W
Replies
16
Views
625
Norville Wood
Norville Wood

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top