Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girlfriend used to have casual sex

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240101 084356

Cucks out here dating "reformed" hoes

"39 and married"

Yup it's Betabuxx

What an emasculated faggot. Asking Reddit's opinion of all things.

11 updoots 38 comments

I was talking to a foid on Snapchat and wanted for us to see each other one day to see what happens but she ended up blocking me but guess what? She’s ugly and fat but has a fuck buddy who she has being seeing for awhile.

Those whores have unlimited SMV.

Im confused. She said she had sex leading up to dating him but then hadn't had sex in three years, when they first had sex?!

This means it took three years before he fucked her? Surely not?! :lul:

This "relationship" won't last

Im confused. She said she had sex leading up to dating him but then hadn't had sex in three years, when they first had sex?!

This means it took three years before he fucked her? Surely not?! :lul:
Not necessarily, she was probably "healing" from all the cock gobbling and he met her around the 3rd year mark

I was talking to a foid on Snapchat and wanted for us to see each other one day to see what happens but she ended up blocking me but guess what? She’s ugly and fat but has a fuck buddy who she has being seeing for awhile.

Those whores have unlimited SMV.
@BlueCore, I was talking to you about that like last week.

Last edited:
Dating a 34 year old hole :lul:

Not necessarily, she was probably "healing" from all the cock gobbling and he met her around the 3rd year mark
Ah makes sense. Now she claim shes a reformed woman, for the golden ticket to a marriage.

Yea i can help i have experience with my hand lmfao :feelskek: :feelskek:

cucked up betabuxxer

this is what awaits beta bux normtards in a relationshit nowdays. its almost preferable to be incel.

death before dishonor.

this is what awaits beta bux normtards in a relationshit nowdays. its almost preferable to be incel.

death before dishonor.
This.

Imagine betabuxxing a useless alcoholic deadbeat foid 1100+ weeks past puberty, that is, over 275+ ovulation cycles, in which 275+ of her best eggs were lost in casual sex during each of those 275+ ovulations / heat.

It's insane.

This.

Imagine betabuxxing a useless alcoholic deadbeat foid 1100+ weeks past puberty, that is, over 275+ ovulation cycles, in which 275+ of her best eggs were lost in casual sex during each of those 275+ ovulations / heat.

It's insane.

lol, nice way of putting it

"She hadn't had sex in three years."
What a fucking retard for believing that :feelsseriously:

I can smell the putrid smell of fesikh from that post

All women are liars when it comes to this stuff. Stay safe and go for younger women only (20 yo max).