Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girlfriend of the guy shot by Kyle Rittenhouse gives him her phone number

I don't think this is real.
Do you have any source op? Can't find anything online.

yes its fake news. i cant find any sources of that.

shame on mods pinning this without research :feelsjuice:
it should display which mods pinned the thread so we can mock them
I don't think this is real.
Do you have any source op? Can't find anything online.
OP registered less than 2 months ago
is probably IT plant trying to make us look bad
mods, reprimand him for spreading fake news plz

Kyle is incel-tier jfl
Hybristophilia confirmed

She seems like the fatherless revolutionary type. Wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to get into contact with him to lure him into a trap for her antifa buddies to kill.

Or it’s the tale as old as time. Man kills other man, fucks his woman.

her ex-boyfriend had criminal records so double points in this whore for choosing ''personality''

Many days ago it was common for man to kill other man and take woman that belonged to killed man.

And so female nature continues.

Dark Triad is king.

LOYALTY IS A MALE CONCEPT CREATED BY MEN AS A SOCIAL CONTRACT BETWEEN MEN SO MEN DON'T FUCK OTHER MEN'S WIVES, AND WHORE WIVES WHO WANT TO FUCK AROUND GET PUNISHED. JFL @ THINKING THAT WOMEN HAVE LOYALTY. A WOMAN IS ONLY AS LOYAL AS HER BEST OPTION.

FUCKING KEK.

LEARN BRIFFAULT'S LAWS, GREYNIGGERS.
Briffault was wrong, his laws only apply in a domesticated social environment where men are prevented from using the trump card of force in a natural environment.

Of course, the success of men who use force to establish tribes and societies ultimately become their own undoing by establishing the domestication that ultimately selects against men like them.

The only way women in primordial times could "choose" is by forcefully aborting themselves which came at the risk of putting their lives in danger.

Many days ago it was common for man to kill other man and take woman that belonged to killed man.

And so female nature continues.

Dark Triad is king.
:feelshaha:

LOYALTY IS A MALE CONCEPT CREATED BY MEN AS A SOCIAL CONTRACT BETWEEN MEN SO MEN DON'T FUCK OTHER MEN'S WIVES, AND WHORE WIVES WHO WANT TO FUCK AROUND GET PUNISHED. JFL @ THINKING THAT WOMEN HAVE LOYALTY. A WOMAN IS ONLY AS LOYAL AS HER BEST OPTION.

FUCKING KEK.

LEARN BRIFFAULT'S LAWS, GREYNIGGERS.
I was just kidding, you stupid :feelstastyman:
I know bitches aren't loyal

Briffault was wrong, his laws only apply in a domesticated social environment where men are prevented from using the trump card of force in a natural environment.
We are in a domesticated social environment. We have law and order. People are so much as afraid as speaking their mind at their place of work because of the threat of termination and not being able sustain themselves.

But that's besides the point. I'm not speaking for Briffault, but I'm sure he already had your point in mind. He's speaking of female nature and evolutionary behavior (hypergamy), not of social structures put in place to allow them so exercise such options. (On that point, modern society allows and promotes female nature to flourish, while it simultaneously suppresses and punishes male nature.)

Of course, the success of men who use force to establish tribes and societies ultimately become their own undoing by establishing the domestication that ultimately selects against men like them.
The domestication you're speaking of was implemented by and for men to curb our violent tendencies, developed by evolution to help us survive and hunt, so that we can have order and civility. You cannot apply human conventions to evolutionary tendencies and expect to change the tendencies. At best, you can expect to keep them in check. Modern society is trying hard to do that (change evolutionary tendency) by feminizing society as much as possible. There are feminists, for example, who feel guilty for feeling attracted to dominant, aggressive, and "toxic" males, because their feminist upbringing has taught them to seek the opposite.

It only really started backfiring in the last 50 years or so when society started becoming more "progressive" and undid the hard work of thousands of years before at every level (institutional, legal, societal). Before then, female nature that had caused harm was punished alongside male nature that had caused harm. Today, society applauds women for doing things that would have resulted in them being destitute and likely ended up prostituting themselves several decades ago.

The only way women in primordial times could "choose" is by forcefully aborting themselves which came at the risk of putting their lives in danger.
They didn't do any choosing. They were fucked, whether they liked it or not, by the strongest alpha who killed off weaker males. This was what developed into the selective pressure to choose for the stereotypically chad men (tall, high test and muscle mass, defined bone structure), since being bigger and stronger meant etc. etc. Today, our environment changed, but selective pressures for women are practically non-existent, because the social structures are supporting their survival. Our brains are still running on the same OS from millions of years ago. Briffault is just reminding us that women are also running on Caveman OS.

We are in a domesticated social environment. We have law and order. People are so much as afraid as speaking their mind at their place of work because of the threat of termination and not being able sustain themselves.

But that's besides the point. I'm not speaking for Briffault, but I'm sure he already had your point in mind. He's speaking of female nature and evolutionary behavior (hypergamy), not of social structures put in place to allow them so exercise such options. (On that point, modern society allows and promotes female nature to flourish, while it simultaneously suppresses and punishes male nature.)
Yeah but my point is that his view is too "human-centric" which is to say "female-centric", it ignores the natural environment that tends to favor male evolutionary behavior. Hypergamy doesnt exist in a vaccum, there is something that precedes it and sets the stage for it.

The domestication you're speaking of was implemented by and for men to curb our violent tendencies, developed by evolution to help us survive and hunt, so that we can have order and civility. You cannot apply human conventions to evolutionary tendencies and expect to change the tendencies. At best, you can expect to keep them in check. Modern society is trying hard to do that (change evolutionary tendency) by feminizing society as much as possible. There are feminists, for example, who feel guilty for feeling attracted to dominant, aggressive, and "toxic" males, because their feminist upbringing has taught them to seek the opposite.

It only really started backfiring in the last 50 years or so when society started becoming more "progressive" and undid the hard work of thousands of years before at every level (institutional, legal, societal). Before then, female nature that had caused harm was punished alongside male nature that had caused harm. Today, society applauds women for doing things that would have resulted in them being destitute and likely ended up prostituting themselves several decades ago.
Violent tendencies were largely permitted due to their necessity when hunting and facing rival tribes, it is what kept socially dominant men and women in check from being parasites and taking more than what they contributed to any organization. We aren't just "social animals" we are also "anti-social animals" and this lie has only been made to justify the "noble savage" origin of human behavior. Of course for successful tribes/societies, the lack of competition eventually makes people forget the necessity of violence/force and makes them susceptible to ideas of humanity's innate "goodness" as i think Christianity and other nihilistic ideals have done.

Christianity and other civilizationally focused ideals, wish to amalgamate everyone into the "middle" portion of the human IQ bell curve and suppress the extreme left and right ends of the bell curve.

This is why i am anti-civilization to some degree because it prevents the very best and worst men from succeeding.

They didn't do any choosing. They were fucked, whether they liked it or not, by the strongest alpha who killed off weaker males. This was what developed into the selective pressure to choose for the stereotypically chad men (tall, high test and muscle mass, defined bone structure), since being bigger and stronger meant etc. etc. Today, our environment changed, but selective pressures for women are practically non-existent, because the social structures are supporting their survival. Our brains are still running on the same OS from millions of years ago. Briffault is just reminding us that women are also running on Caveman OS.

I don't think the men who dominated were necessarily the archetypal "chad" men, while physically superior qualities did help i think the first men who reigned supreme were courageous and innovative men.

What good is height and strength if you're stupid enough to die to some random animal or trap? Chads only flourish when they are protected from their own stupidity through society.

Humans arent above animals because they "out strengthened" them with physical qualities, it was their courage and intellect that set them above the stronger animals.

it’s the tale as old as time. Man kills other man, fucks his woman.
BetterEndowed

take notes, boyos.

going ER (in minecraft) can actually get you laid

does anyone on this website actually read the article or even bother to do a single google search? If not I encourage you to start now.

Rittenhouse is about to be a Gorillionaire so it makes sense that she wants a piece. Especially after defeating her Man in Mortal Kombat.

If you defeat a foid's man in combat she is LITERALLY biologically inclined to want to fuck you, as you are the new alpha.

2e95f76b05a4a9b24c0bd35552789fafe428e9f872d006458777b4c9134e63ee.png
Huh, this might be the easiest way for me to get a lady :feelsdevil:

Vigilantemaxxing proven to be legit jfl
Time to ascend mayocels :feelskek:

Even if it's not true, you have to admit that it doesn't sound absolutely unimaginable.

What an absolute Chad. Kills a couple of normies, gets away with it and steals
their gf. This guy is living the dream

Yeah but my point is that his view is too "human-centric" which is to say "female-centric", it ignores the natural environment that tends to favor male evolutionary behavior. Hypergamy doesnt exist in a vaccum, there is something that precedes it and sets the stage for it.
Well, yes, nothing exists in a vacuum. Our instincts evolved as a response to the environments which selected favorably for them. Hypergamy is no different.

No doubt you know and understand the female dual mating strategy (alpha fucks, beta bucks). That is a modern day expression of law in action, though it's (it: men being cucked and unknowingly spending their resources raising another man's offspring) nothing new and has been happening for as long as history remembers.

Violent tendencies were largely permitted due to their necessity when hunting and facing rival tribes, it is what kept socially dominant men and women in check from being parasites and taking more than what they contributed to any organization. We aren't just "social animals" we are also "anti-social animals" and this lie has only been made to justify the "noble savage" origin of human behavior. Of course for successful tribes/societies, the lack of competition eventually makes people forget the necessity of violence/force and makes them susceptible to ideas of humanity's innate "goodness" as i think Christianity and other nihilistic ideals have done..
That's male nature we're talking about now. We understand the dynamics of having both the need to control and the need to utilize that aspect of male nature for society's benefit. As such, we must be aware of female nature and control and utilize it for society's benefit, also.

Christianity and other civilizationally focused ideals, wish to amalgamate everyone into the "middle" portion of the human IQ bell curve and suppress the extreme left and right ends of the bell curve.
Yes, but we're getting off track here.

This is why i am anti-civilization to some degree because it prevents the very best and worst men from succeeding.
OK.

I don't think the men who dominated were necessarily the archetypal "chad" men, while physically superior qualities did help i think the first men who reigned supreme were courageous and innovative men.
Courage and innovation require strength and intelligence, respectively, to back it up.

What good is height and strength if you're stupid enough to die to some random animal or trap? Chads only flourish when they are protected from their own stupidity through society.
Selection for intelligence is done implicitly in the selection for fitness genes, which doesn't have visible markers such as muscle mass. However, the one who survives (assuming dumb luck isn't a factor) between two equally fit and strong Paleolithic men is naturally going to be the smarter one. How or why? The smarter one is better able to utilize their intelligence to navigate their environment and space, whether it's building more efficient tools, or reasoning spatially about their environment more effectively. If a grizzly bear is chasing both of these individuals in the forest, for example, the smarter one might think of finding a crevice just small enough for him to fit or climb a tree high enough having previously seen the bear be unable to climb, while the dumber one gets eaten and taken out of the gene pool.

You can't see somebody's intelligence on their face (unless they have Down syndrome KEK) like you can see their physicality. But with enough successive generations of fit-and-slightly-smarter-than-the-other-guy, this trait does filter through. There is a caveat on this, however. Intelligence, as an evolutionary trait, is only as useful as the survival benefit it confers in its given environment, and this benefit very quickly tapers off. An IQ of 150, but no strength, stamina and endurance is useless in the ancient, prehistoric environment. Something closer to slightly above average to above average in today's standards (inside of one standard deviation) with very good physical traits is much closer to optimal for multi-generational survival.

A common misconception is that chads are dumb. Sadly, the opposite is usually true. Of course, there's going to be variance, so you will have a large number of dumb chads as well.

Humans arent above animals because they "out strengthened" them with physical qualities, it was their courage and intellect that set them above the stronger animals.
Yes.

>pinned

it's a fake article

I'm pretty sure that's a hoax

Huh....You guys know any video games where you can kill commie joos? :feelsLSD:
Jesus Strikes Back: Judgment Day. It's by 2Genderz studio, the same creators as Blackpill Bill: God's Work. It got banned on multiple stores but is still available on their own store. :feelzez:

Yes, I guess it's fake, but he will not have any issues with foids now.