Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girlfriend of best friend takes away my friend group

Splintercel345

Splintercel345

Recruit
★★
I had a former friend who I'd been with since the start of college. And his noodlewhore slut skank of a girlfriend who he's only known for two months somehow convinces both him and everyone else in the friend group to exclude me. Only two people are left who are still my friends.

That stupid fucking bitch slutty whore foid can just make anyone isolated and alone.

Because despite being half of her boyfriend's height, she can bitch him around all the time. Mf literally hates Andrew Tate and is obsessed with Jordan Peterson yet is too stupid to realize that their beliefs and core values collide at least 90%. And this is because he blindly believes everything his girlfriend says since he's too much of a simp.

My former friend group would go off about how the incel ideology spreads false messages and all that, yet literally proved them right.

And of course, that autistic coward wouldn't have the balls to at least face me and talk to me man to man. If he gets cucked by a skank half his height, of course, he won't have the balls to face and talk to another man.

Andrew Tate is my Jesus and Ima grind very hard and become a billionaire and they can all go rot in hell for all I care, of course minus the two who are still by my side. If they all wanna grow up fat and lazy and depressed because that's what the matrix tells them then they can fuck off.

When she inevitably dumps him he'll come running back to you, then you can unleash on him

I had a former friend who I'd been with since the start of college. And his noodlewhore slut skank of a girlfriend who he's only known for two months somehow convinces both him and everyone else in the friend group to exclude me. Only two people are left who are still my friends.

That stupid fucking bitch slutty whore foid can just make anyone isolated and alone.

Because despite being half of her boyfriend's height, she can bitch him around all the time. Mf literally hates Andrew Tate and is obsessed with Jordan Peterson yet is too stupid to realize that their beliefs and core values collide at least 90%. And this is because he blindly believes everything his girlfriend says since he's too much of a simp.

My former friend group would go off about how the incel ideology spreads false messages and all that, yet literally proved them right.

And of course, that autistic coward wouldn't have the balls to at least face me and talk to me man to man. If he gets cucked by a skank half his height, of course, he won't have the balls to face and talk to another man.

Andrew Tate is my Jesus and Ima grind very hard and become a billionaire and they can all go rot in hell for all I care, of course minus the two who are still by my side. If they all wanna grow up fat and lazy and depressed because that's what the matrix tells them then they can fuck off.
Has she ever called you ugly?

Didn't know him.

(I'm disgusted by white refined grains, so I'll be tossing the rest now)

Has she ever called you ugly?
Not to me no. She seems pretty introverted so she could've said anything when it's just her and her bitch but I've never heard anything directly.

He'll come back like a beaten dog after she dumps him.

>Ima grind very hard and become a billionaire
Never happening. Accept capitalism blackpill.

some men are just servile by nature, like your friend. also, if you're actually a trucel and not just larping, you'll just end a betabuxx if you moneymaxx for a stacy. Earn money so you can LDAR or do other shit indefinitely, not for foids.

whores would rape and kill if they had the strength. instead they do shit like this.