Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Girlfriend of 3 years just came out as asexual"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Asexual...except for Chad I'm guessing:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL asexual for everyone but Chad

The poor guy is not aware of the blackpill.

All we need now is pictures of the both of them to confirm everything we already knew.

damn these whores are so entitled and evil, they want to leech money and not even give sex in return
useless chadwhore should be stripped off her rights and be forced to allow incels to legally rape her

How did this not shock/surprise me

I bet the user is on incel co

damn these whores are so entitled and evil, they want to leech money and not even give sex in return
useless chadwhore should be stripped off her rights and be forced to allow incels to legally rape her
foids should be put in the cage naked like wild animals they are and serve us when and whatever we want

foids should be put in the cage naked like wild animals they are and serve us when and whatever we want
i dont think every single one, but every foid that did a "one night stand" should be forced to do that

i dont think every single one, but every foid that did a "one night stand" should be forced to do that
only about 5-10% of foids have higher iq than monkeys and can actually create a value instead just consuming shit that someone have created, rests are animalistic and without males would not survive a week.

Jfl, this seem to happen to a lot of redditors for some reason. I really wonder why.

If a chad shows her interest, watch her become sexual again.

She is letting him fuck her, what is the problem here?