Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"girlfriend is too needy"

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/4uisni/how_to_deal_with_a_clingy_girlfriend/ 
My girlfriend is amazing 99% of the time. But there will be times when I'm not in the mood and she is constantly trying to get me to cuddle, kiss, hug, etc and it's just really obnoxious. I've confronted her about this many times and she just doesn't get it. What do?

Imagine being so used to receiving love and affection from a girl that it's no longer something you enjoy, but its a chore, I would kill to be in his situation.

lmao reading about guys complaining about having a girlfriend that loves them is pure ragefuel, any guy who complains about that or "girlfriend wants too much sex" is a fucking idiot and should be lynched and have his girlfriend donated to one of us truecels 
giggle.gif

Sounds like he needs to put his girlfriend in her place. A trip to national park should do the charm.

[attachment=2330]

Attachments

• giphy (14).gif
    giphy (14).gif
    250.6 KB · Views: 259
iiiTeMpeR said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/4uisni/how_to_deal_with_a_clingy_girlfriend/ 
Imagine being so used to receiving love and affection from a girl that it's no longer something you enjoy, but its a chore, I would kill to be in his situation.

This is what happens when people have more than one partner. They become desensitized. It's really that simple and pre-marital sex needs to be outlawed as well as mandating marriages by age 16 for this very reason.

Clinginess sounds great on paper to inexperienced men like us but maybe it is pretty shitty tbh

ASS_F said:
Clinginess sounds great on paper to inexperienced men like us but maybe it is pretty shitty tbh

Sure as hell better than this

_incelinside said:
Sure as hell better than this

Yeah but if you ever value alone time and you get a clingy girlfriend, kiss your "me time" goodbye

ItheIthe said:
This is what happens when people have more than one partner. They become desensitized. It's really that simple and pre-marital sex needs to be outlawed as well as mandating marriages by age 16 for this very reason.

Are you back?

if i had a gf my dick would be raw from all the dee[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]p dick she would get. shell learn to enjoy it eventually. [/font]

Some people have all the luck. And I have none :'(

Eeehh...sounds like a LARPer who’s indirectly trying to brag by humble-bragging.

Octopusgun2 said:
Eeehh...sounds like a LARPer who’s indirectly trying to brag by humble-bragging.

Even if it is it infuriates me to think that there are guys who actually experience something like this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HOLY FUCK WHENEVER I SEE SHIT LIKE THIS I WISH I HAD GUN TO GO ER

FUCK THIS GUY HE DESERVES TO GO ON A CROSS ASAP

ASS_F said:
Yeah but if you ever value alone time and you get a clingy girlfriend, kiss your "me time" goodbye

Already had 20 years of "me time" and it's pretty shitty.

Total Imbecile said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Even if it is it infuriates me to think that there are guys who actually experience something like this
Are your avi? If it isn’t, the guy in your avi posted on Lookism.

Octopusgun2 said:

Why do people still think Im my avi? There is literally a no selfies rule in place.

Also I doubt hed be posting on lookism since I grabbed this pic off his twitter

The guys a low key model and though male models post on lookism as we all know I doubt the guy in my avi is aspie enough to be posting there

Total Imbecile said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Why do people still think Im my avi? There is literally a no selfies rule in place.
Also I doubt hed be posting on lookism since I grabbed this pic off his twitter
The guys a low key model and though male models post on lookism as we all know I doubt the guy in my avi is aspie enough to be posting there
Ppl assume you’re your avi cause there was a PSL user who looked like your avi.

lanturn said:
Already had 20 years of "me time" and it's pretty shitty.

Having combo of "me time" + social/romantic/sex life >>>>>>> having no "me time" because of social life > having nothing but "me time"

Octopusgun2 said:
Ppl assume you’re your avi cause there was a PSL user who looked like your avi.

Thats impossible, who would that be?

I did a reverse search and all I could find is one troll thread

If my avi is a legit PSL user Im ending it now

LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! FUCK. THIS . GUY

Being he's a redditor she's probably a fat ugly whore.

Lol, some men really need to get gassed.

Gotta hate it when females try to be intimate and kiss you, ammirite? So annoying.

reading this fills me with rage
ao0Kd0wZm_480wa_v1.gif

He needs to experience our sorrowful lives for at least a day. I bet 100,000 USD that he'll rope the next morning.

Entitled degenerates.

CopingGymcel said:
Gotta hate it when females try to be intimate and kiss you, ammirite? So annoying.

Fucking cucks.

This is the equivalent of a man saying "oh my god my mother cooks such lovely steak but sometimes she goes too heavy and the barbeque sauce and I fucking hate it...goddamn it why can't my mom just learn how to cook a juicy steak properly what a fucking bitch"

And this is the guy he's taking to:

starving-child-sudan.jpg

ItheIthe said:

This is what the ancient monarchies of Europe promoted... 

We need White Christian Shariah law. Our founders were too cucked.

rotting-alone said:
This is the equivalent of a man saying "oh my god my mother cooks such lovely steak but sometimes she goes too heavy and the barbeque sauce and I fucking hate it...goddamn it why can't my mom just learn how to cook a juicy steak properly what a fucking bitch"

And this is the guy he's taking to:

starving-child-sudan.jpg

Ungrateful, entitled bastards.