Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Girlfriend in dreams

C

Creepshotmaster

Greycel
WHY THE FUCK DOES MY BRAIN ALWAYS HAVE TO DREAM ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND, JUST HAPPENED TO ME NOW ON MY 30 MINUTES NAP. I WAS SO, SHE WAS HUGGING ME AND SHIT. THE DEPRESSION INCREASED BY 100X EVERYTIME IT HAPPEN:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

i dreamed one time that i was fucking a anime bitch :dafuckfeels:

I had a dream where a Tyrone was shooting at me :feelsjuice:I had to run but I don't remember much else
What does this symbolize brocels?

I often dream about fucking your mom

All of my dreams are violent:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don't get dreams.

The same tbh. Often dream about having a girlfriend. Can feel happy and the love and then I wake up to this shit world. I wish the pandemic was worse killing more ppl tbh :feelsjuice:

Yeah very brutal feeling when you awake from them. Let me experience having a qt just once :feelsohgod:

i really love when it happens, the dread comes when you wake up and realise it wasn't real. my most recent dream was this blue-eyed, blonde girl. tsundere like lecturing me but giving me chocolates and so on. it really a really beautiful dream and i loved it, then i woke up and wanted to cry because she wasn't real but the feelings she gave me were real and i wont ever forget those experiences