Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl yesterday said I seem inexperienced

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
How the fuck wouldn’t I be anyway? I’m 27 and virgin, not a single girl I met liked me, how would I get experience when I don’t get to spend time with women? This stuff just isn’t for me.

what made her say that? like what did you talked about?

Foids can tell, and they find it unattractive. Women would rather be with a guy with n-count of 500, even if she knows he's gonna leave her she cant control herself. Women can't resist fuckboys and they hate virgin men

what made her say that? like what did you talked about?
It was because I didn’t talk much and the stuff I said seemed out of place :feelsbadman:

Wait, how were you in a situation to even talk about being inexperienced?

Wait, how were you in a situation to even talk about being inexperienced?
Inexperienced regarding social
Interactions in general

You should show her you can be experienced :feelsEhh: (in video game)

Foids can tell, and they find it unattractive. Women would rather be with a guy with n-count of 500, even if she knows he's gonna leave her she cant control herself. Women can't resist fuckboys and they hate virgin men

ya they can tell easily, so if you're not NT or can't fakeNT like me its ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:

being overly nervous is usually a dead give away

Foids prefer men that will more often than not cheat on them to virgins. It’s very annoying when they then claim all men are trash.
You should rape her
:feelsdevil:

Water

normies literally can't fathom someone not having lots of social experience
You know, I rly don’t care. That bitch didn’t like me anyway

ya they can tell easily, so if you're not NT or can't fakeNT like me its ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:

being overly nervous is usually a dead give away
She didn’t say I’m nervous, they said i look bored which was true tbh tbh. These girls were only good for fucking

Foids prefer men that will more often than not cheat on them to virgins. It’s very annoying when they then claim all men are trash.

:feelsdevil:
I will be virgin till I die

She didn’t say I’m nervous, they said i look bored which was true tbh tbh. These girls were only good for fucking

ironic given they don't even have a personality themselves :feelskek::feelskek:
shits handed to them so easily

90% of foids have no hobbies or personality

Talking to foids :chad::chad::banhammer:

foids have sex all the time so they easily spot a virgin

How the fuck wouldn’t I be anyway? I’m 27 and virgin, not a single girl I met liked me, how would I get experience when I don’t get to spend time with women? This stuff just isn’t for me.
So the girl didn't exist? Fucking clickbait scum

It was because I didn’t talk much and the stuff I said seemed out of place :feelsbadman:
The advice in this thread is a bit :redpill::redpill::redpill: tbh. If toilets find you supremely good looking, they will excuse silence and awkwardness. Toilets make rules for ugly people and make excuses for Chad. I wouldn't worry about it, the worst thing honestly is to jestermaxx and fake-confidencemaxx. :feelsautistic:

The advice in this thread is a bit :redpill::redpill::redpill: tbh. If toilets find you supremely good looking, they will excuse silence and awkwardness. Toilets make rules for ugly people and make excuses for Chad. I wouldn't worry about it, the worst thing honestly is to jestermaxx and fake-confidencemaxx. :feelsautistic:
Why am I so ugly :feels::feels::feels:?

keep lying about this "girl" you scum
I went out with her with my friend and her friend yesterday. So many black pills, I gave her a chance despite not being super into her but she didn’t do the same

Why am I so unattractive???
Bad luck or bad genetis.
But also, being completely alone and not having chances may be a serious matter. I almost never get out of my house, I have no girls to ask out... so this social thing is really important. The status is underrated, even if I were attractive, I'm a lonely misanthrope I wouldn't get any girl anyway...

Bad luck or bad genetis.
But also, being completely alone and not having chances may be a serious matter. I almost never get out of my house, I have no girls to ask out... so this social thing is really important. The status is underrated, even if I were attractive, I'm a lonely misanthrope I wouldn't get any girl anyway...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why am I so ugly :feels::feels::feels:?
The average man is quite ugly my man. Have you seen that graph that shows how toilets rated men on okcupid or whatever on a scale from 1-5? There were many 1s, 2s, a few 3s hardly any 4s and no 5s. Meanwhile, the graph of men rating toilets looked more like the bell curve. This is not toilet worship btw, they still often bear shitty genes despite looking decent to us men. Then they pass those shitty genes to us!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Yeah usually happens with us social anxietycels

I went out with her with my friend and her friend yesterday. So many black pills, I gave her a chance despite not being super into her but she didn’t do the same
"Gave her a chance" you think you give chances?

90% of young foids under 30 seem vapid as hell with zero personality. Always staring into their phones and talk about nothing but drama, the party last night, or who’s fucking who. If you’re socially inexperienced there is nothing you can relate to them with and will never have anything to say.
The other 10% are taken early and will be married by their mid late 20’s. The only thing left after 25 are literally just toilets jfl

The average man is quite ugly my man. Have you seen that graph that shows how toilets rated men on okcupid or whatever on a scale from 1-5? There were many 1s, 2s, a few 3s hardly any 4s and no 5s. Meanwhile, the graph of men rating toilets looked more like the bell curve. This is not toilet worship btw, they still often bear shitty genes despite looking decent to us men. Then they pass those shitty genes to us!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: