Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl with negative tilt looked at me on the train

She wanted your incel dick. Slayer

You should have went over and jumped on her shoulder's and choked her out with your legs

Wtf
I don't like being beaten in fights obviously, but it's not much of a burden and I can take a decent amount of hits but it will happen occasionally depending on how fucked I am and how good they are. But I grew up with violence, I was constantly fighting people, my parents included. I've done training in the past before my motivation truly dissipated for good too, so when it comes to violence I'm well versed. It's almost a hobby that I seldom get to enjoy. The last violent "crime" to go on my record was only 2 months ago for assault, but sorted now and luckily it didn't go further than that.
What type of training did you do

Last edited:
Like I said i'm not sure. It's just something that happens. I'll get a phonecall maybe every 6 or 8 months, It's most likely their way of deluding themselves into thinking they're good parents. To deal with the fact that they weren't. I agree to meet up to stop them phoning back in a couple weeks. I just drink their booze, chain smoke all their tobacco, take whatever cash is lying around that won't be missed and look for anything else I might like. Aside from that, it's just meaningless conversation to me, i'd prefer it if they stayed silent the whole time I was there.
If they fucked you up when you were younger then it’s pretty audacious of them to act like they care now. Were they junkies when you were younger?

Na, alot of other adults I knew of were though. Thats typical parenting a lot of the time though. Not giving a fuck until its not really their problem anymore and then try to cement over it with empty gestures. Might as well take advantage of it while keeping them at bay for a while.
What did they do to you to make you hate them this much.
I hate my dad so you ain’t the only one, it’s extremely awkward when meeting my dad, I feel like I would enjoy my moms company more if he wasn’t alive.

Just cunts in general. Aggravated bastards and we'd always fight. Just left on the bare minimum.
My dad is the typical beta male, goes out of his way for everyone, forces things and takes everything seriously, would turn up to work even if he is very sick just to prove himself when everyone would just turn take a day off, nice guy etc...

Fuck that
Yeah I am the total opposite to him, literally opposite mindset, he is bluepilled I am blackpilled, he is beta, I don’t fucking care anymore and no one comes before me.
I am stubborn, treat everyone the same, he treats people that shit on him nice irl, but talk shit about them when he gets home, aka won’t stand up for himself.

He will never get violent, I will when I am tested.

Polar opposites, funny thing his dad was the opposite to him, sad I never got to see my grandad though.

What did they do to you to make you hate them this much.
I hate my dad so you ain’t the only one, it’s extremely awkward when meeting my dad, I feel like I would enjoy my moms company more if he wasn’t alive.
How tall is your dad? Do you look like him at all?