Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl with negative tilt looked at me on the train

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
She had a bad negative tilt, and we made eye contact for about 3 seconds while I was walking off train.

It was weird as most girls look straight away from me when we make eye contact.

Probably disgusted I am a manlet.

maybe she admired your face but was dissapointed by how much if a manlet you are.

She thought: "If only he was one foot taller... Oh well, no problem, many Chads in the sea teehehe"

How tall was she?

Shit son, take this as good news. You might not have a chance with her specifically, but find yourself a 4'11" girl and you might have some sort of chance. Also start gymmaxxing. Get some muscle even if you just stay at home and lift weights. I believe in you

You should have went over and jumped on her shoulder's and choked her out with your legs

She had a bad negative tilt, and we made eye contact for about 3 seconds while I was walking off train.

Probably into your face, unless your chin is like your profile pic

OP is a larper, I said it since day 1

Shit son, take this as good news. You might not have a chance with her specifically, but find yourself a 4'11" girl and you might have some sort of chance. Also start gymmaxxing. Get some muscle even if you just stay at home and lift weights. I believe in you
:lul::lul::lul::lul::bluepill:

There arent enough :soy: in the universe to reply to this bluepilled nonsense.

This guy is a fucking fraud. Have you seen his face? God tier lower third.
Yes but he’s 5’3 and has an extremely high-strung intense personality that is okay through the medium of a forum but is very detrimental to finding a gf in real life.

At least you got a little bit of attention.

I would do so much for just 1 second of a glance of a female...

Yes but he’s 5’3 and has an extremely high-strung intense personality that is okay through the medium of a forum but is very detrimental to finding a gf in real life.

How do you mean this? Have you interacted with him?

Ok buddy.
I’m trolling. You can just tell by the way he conducts himself on this site, he has expressed numerous times that violence is his preferred method of standing his ground to people that affront him. It paints quite a clear psychological profile.
Yeah it was a drunken outburst, won’t happy again bud.
It’s all good man.

yep some women it takes a while to process what they just seen.

I’m trolling. You can just tell by the way he conducts himself on this site, he has expressed numerous times that violence is his preferred method of standing his ground to people that affront him. It paints quite a clear psychological profile.

It’s all good man.
It’s the only way a manlet can get his point across, if you were a manlet you would know what I mean.

@NEETAndTidy
@FrailPaleStaleMale

It’s the only way a manlet can get his point across, if you were a manlet you would know what I mean.

@NEETAndTidy
@FrailPaleStaleMale
I’m 172 so I pretty much am, I know it gets harder and harder with diminishing returns as you get closer to your level though, I’m not quite there but I understand where you’re coming from.

I’m 172 so I pretty much am, I know it gets harder and harder with diminishing returns as you get closer to your level though, I’m not quite there but I understand where you’re coming from.
172 is no problem, so you have no idea where I am coming from.
If you are from Holland then maybe.

172 is no problem, so you have no idea where I am coming from.
If you are from Holland then maybe.
I guess, lose an inch and it’s a different story. I’m grateful every day for that 1 fucking inch.

I guess, lose an inch and it’s a different story. I’m grateful every day for that 1 fucking inch.
It’s weird how life can be so different due to the length of bone in your legs

It’s weird how life can be so different due to the length of bone in your legs
Have you considered surgery? Apparently they can increase your height by three inches. At 5’4 that means you can reach the safe zone at 5’7. If you were one less you wouldn’t have that possibility.
-but then again the risks of becoming disabled might not be worth it.

I wouldn't put it all down to it just getting my point across. I just enjoy violence. I enjoy watching it, being near it, hearing it and partaking or causing it. It feels good to take some of my anger out on another disposable human by beating the living fuck out of them, or just making them terrified. A bit like payback.
Are you actually really hard or do you just not care whether you win or lose and will take anyone on?

I don't like being beaten in fights obviously, but it's not much of a burden and I can take a decent amount of hits but it will happen occasionally depending on how fucked I am and how good they are. But I grew up with violence, I was constantly fighting people, my parents included. I've done training in the past before my motivation truly dissipated for good too, so when it comes to violence I'm well versed. It's almost a hobby that I seldom get to enjoy. The last violent "crime" to go on my record was only 2 months ago for assault, but sorted now and luckily it didn't go further than that.
That sounds a pretty crazy upbringing. Are you from up north? I know you’re English because of the banknotes in a pic you posted.

Yorkshire close to Sheffield so fairly north. Upbringing was wank, most people spend their 'after childhood' days reminiscing on the good times they had as a child. I can't do that... I really wish I'd have known the law better as a kid. As far as I know if you're under 10 here, they can't do shit to you if you murdered someone. Which was something that i'd have happily carried out on so many people. Sadly I still assumed i'd go to jail forever if i did. Feels like a huge missed opportunity.
Not true man, they can trial you as an adult for truly hideous crimes, familiar with this case from up Merseyside?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....tity-murder-lifelong-anonymity-challenge/amp/

Everyone's heard of that case. jons in shit for kiddie pictures nowdays. Note though they were both 10 when they did this, which is the age of criminal responsibility for shit like that as far as I know. In my comment I said if you're under 10, you're set to kill.
Oh I thought they were 9. So if they’d done it a year earlier they wouldn’t have been prosecuted? That seems pretty crazy.

pretty much. The public would likely have never heard of them either. I assume their identities would have been protected had they done it a year earlier, at most I only see them having done some sort of behavioral rehab type shit, basically nothing. If i'd have known this when I was under 10, I would have most definitely murdered people. Who knows, foids love killers, it might have even given me atleast 0.5% better status among foids.
Who would you have murdered given the chance? Did you have mortal enemies before the age of 10?

mortal enemies for a 10 year old I guess. I wouldn't choose them nowadays with hindsight but it wouldnt matter. It would be opportunistic. My family for starters, kids on the estate or at school that I hated for whatever reason.
Do you really hate your family that much? How abusive were they when you were growing up?

Enough, hence why I only see them once a year or so, we don't get along. Therefore I'd have no problems with them passing. I've no regard for people I don't like.
Under what circumstances do you still meet up with them once a year? Must be very awkward.

Not really sure tbh. It's just something that happens. It's awkward, there's a kind of mutual effort made to keep tensions low, although last time I saw them a few months ago I left my dad unconscious after we had been drinking and he started to raise the tensions. I do imagine the drink helped to put him out of it though because he went out like a light pretty quick after a few punches. We haven't spoken since.
What was the basis for you meeting up with them in the first place though? If you don’t like each other so much.