Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl viciously beats incel

Bro that’s a kid lmao

Tbh

I just can't bring myself to feel pity for any soy 'male' that allows himself to get beaten by a foid I just can't do it. I actually have found myself WANTING a bitch to attack me just so I can reversal on them in complete grapy grope fashion, making them wish they never attacked (actually I believe they hate this even more than simply being hit back). This kind of thing happens alot at mixed sex martial arts classes.

Additionally: he relaxed
He’s a kid and Looks younger than all the other girls around him I hope he destroys them when he grows up

It's always niggers that randomly attack people
I grew up in a school with no niggers but with morrocans. One of them bullied me. They are like low tier niggers, behave like animals, but with the looks and the smell of dirty Gypsies. I became racist at that age.

“God created men, Col. Colt made them equal,”

He'll soon make everyone pay when he grows up (in video game)

id probably kill her on the spot. notice the brass knuckles too

Holy fuck, this makes me rage so bad man, feel sad for the bro, I've never in my life seen shit like this in my school. But honestly, I wouldn't hesitate to help him out.
Soon, he's gonna end up here somehow.

Nah man, I would kill her right there, it's so fuckin' easy. When her hair is down, grab it from the back when she's leaving, and push it will all your strength, when she falls down, choke her while talking shit to her. She will be traumatized for real, cuz they're all soft as fuck.

Then when this incel grows up with severe mental health problems after a childhood of being bullied and treated like trash, due to which he ends up becoming a mass murdERER, people who went to school with him will be saying “omg, how could he possibly do this, there were no warning signs, we never saw this coming”.

Braindead bully normies should be shown no mERcy, everything that they do will come right back at them.
I can't wait to see 10 years later, he tortures and beheads that bitch.
And after that, kills everyone that made fun of him in that group.
Start placing bets on what will happen and when.

04380924 9127 46FD 8643 001493369FD5

God if she had did that to me, the thing I would do to her will see me getting locked up for life

I would stomp her head in

She has more testosterone than he does

I am telling you guys he will never forget it and one day accomplish the revenge:feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

If the world made sense, she would be beaten into a pulp for having done that.
Poor lad.

Then when this incel grows up with severe mental health problems after a childhood of being bullied and treated like trash, due to which he ends up becoming a mass murdERER, people who went to school with him will be saying “omg, how could he possibly do this, there were no warning signs, we never saw this coming”.

Braindead bully normies should be shown no mERcy, everything that they do will come right back at them.
Correct.

why does twitter have so many niggers?

Hope he rapes her later in life.

She has more testosterone than he does
But according to imbeciles like you, he's a fakecel :feelstastyman: that's a shitskin mongrel toilet too, with your theories applied, she should be sucking his dick :feelstastyman: instead she's knocking him out :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

She had to sucker punch him AND she did it with brass knuckles. I hope that low class shitstain gets taken out.

Retard goblina will glady be assaulted and beaten by her future boyfriend in the future

Brutal, hope he goes ER on her

This is why its better to be paranoid and assume everyone around you is trying to attack you . Striking first is the key to success.

Such is the way of the Incel

Notice how she attacked the weak guy ? Females are animalistic and sense weakness and hate and exploit weak men.
Yea they're merciless primal cunts, if you're incellike or a manlet just stay away from them cos they'd go out of their way to make your life hell