Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Girl that recently rejected me (everyone gtfih)

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
pm me her socials
hateful insul

Ain’t no way bro how you asking girls out like that:feelsUgh::feelswhat:
My brother tried too hook me up w her and I just went along w it and she rejected me I didn't go after her persay

bros trying to sheboonmaxx

BAWAHAHAHAHAH that thing rejected you? ovER

You know its over when even ugly ooga booga sheboons dont want you.

And yet shitskin femoids still comain they arent completly worshipped and simped for the way white women are :feelshaha:

imagine the smell :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: are you white? if you're black and this troon rejected you it's brutally ovER for you (unless she's into white guys)

I don't like monkeys

Thats 100% not a foid :lul:

imagine the smell :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: are you white? if you're black and this troon rejected you it's brutally ovER for you (unless she's into white guys)
I'm black

Her lips look like an anus

Looks like a dude.

Looks like a dude.
I know and she rejected me and according to my brother said eww when I'm better looking then her just proves they are all chadrone only

She will accept you 10 years later when she has a baby with another man:feelsLSD:

Yeah, black women are often more rude with rejection.

Dude stop asking out shit tier girls ,at least with Beckie’s you can maybe be orbiter ,fucking be Stacy only ffs ,these shit tier woman don’t deserve anything
If this bitch turned me down imagine what stacy or let alone a average bitch would think

If this bitch turned me down imagine what stacy or let alone a average bitch would think
Some average bitches and Stacie’s use you and you can use them too in a way

Never even go for shit tier woman

Yeah, black women are often more rude with rejection.

Yes.

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.

Yes. In group therapy, young femoids would criticize me because I would sit alone and look at the board games available. My family was poor and I had never seen most of them. It angered them to see me building with Jenga blocks.

My thoughts were similar to this:

View attachment 529718

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.

Most of them were Sheboons.

If most ethnic experiences mirror my own, It is surprising to see our lack of ethnic saints...

I doubt that some like using me for their purposes or want me to orbit them like simps
What "purposes" I don't have money and even if I did Id Never betabuxx and I'm definitely not orbiting for anyone when you orbit your just one of many simps boosting her ego :feelsthink:

What "purposes" I don't have money and even if I did Id Never betabuxx and I'm definitely not orbiting for anyone when you orbit your just one of many simps boosting her ego :feelsthink:
Yeah that was the idea

It’s giga over for blackcels. Tyrones and tyronelites have no standards and will bang anything thanks to baby momma culture so sheboons have NO REASON to settle for looksmatch. She will find herself a tall jerome with a six pack :feelskek:

She isn't ugly. Idk why everyone is pretending that she is.

Does she have a good personality?

did you really simped that foid?

Looks like a man, tbhngldedsrs.

It’s giga over for blackcels. Tyrones and tyronelites have no standards and will bang anything thanks to baby momma culture so sheboons have NO REASON to settle for looksmatch. She will find herself a tall jerome with a six pack :feelskek:
She can rot for all a care it's just funny because I look better then her she must think she's stacy tier