Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Girl shows her true colors when she sees a proposal, then breaks down in tears when she realises it was her boyfriend. Everyone goes on to defend her.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Oh wow, she breaks down in shame and regret the moment she realised it was her boyfriend proposing her, gotta keep that image of fragile angel with feelings and be more aware in the future to not fuck up like this again. :lul::lul::lul::lul::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

I just can't believe how almost everyone in the comments is somehow defending her???

Can't believe adult foids will just burst out crying to fish for sympathy like a fucking child. Who thought women's rights were a good idea?

Video is shitty with the pointless background music by the way. It's obnoxious the same way laugh tracks are because they're trying to force a specific reaction that should come naturally from the content.

from the comments
>Nah, she’s definitely the one. Look how awful she felt for hurting his feelings. Nobody would break down like that for hurting someone if they didn’t love them:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

the cunt is just embarrassed

I don't want a headache by reading comments of retards, the video is adequate.

from the comments
>Nah, she’s definitely the one. Look how awful she felt for hurting his feelings. Nobody would break down like that for hurting someone if they didn’t love them:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I just can't believe people can justify it by twisting it into something good. We live in an era where a loving gf shows how she likes you by ridiculing you.

from the comments

There is an insane level of cope and mental gymnastics going on with that comment, I don’t think even the commenter truly believes what he just wrote.

There is an insane level of cope and mental gymnastics going on with that comment, I don’t think even the commenter truly believes what he just wrote.
Its normal tho, if you see what cringy things others do you'll be saying "that's shitty" but if someone you love did it you'll find it cute

from the comments

Straight from reddit comment

Haha she wants to be proposed to in a luxury hotel after a $1000 dinner with high status friends. She wants a $10000 engagement ring from a Chad.

That’s what isn’t “shitty” in her mind.

Stupid bitch

Haha she wants to be proposed to in a luxury hotel after a $1000 dinner with high status friends. She wants a $10000 engagement ring from a Chad.

Stupid bitch
Oh god, all the posts of women complaining that they didn't get a big enough and expensive enough engagement ring came back to my memory and it is extreme rage-inducing,

Oh god, all the posts of women complaining that they didn't get a big enough and expensive enough engagement ring came back to my memory and it is extreme rage-inducing,

Disgusting vipers with no morals

Images

cant bother to click

Poor thing, asked to prom by a sub 8.

Can't believe adult foids will just burst out crying to fish for sympathy like a fucking child.
Their ultimate weapon in any situation.

Video is shitty with the pointless background music by the way. It's obnoxious the same way laugh tracks are because they're trying to force a specific reaction that should come naturally from the content.
99% of the mainstream media does this.

Of course he doesn't. But I'm sure he faced many similar situations in his (probably cucked) relationship, so he has to justify not only this foid's behavior, but probably that of his own as well.

Stupid bitch
oh yeah

I think she was just dumb, that's why most comments must be defending her. She didn't get it at first and then she reaized lol, no way she rejects him. He's way above her smv

Oh wow, she breaks down in shame and regret the moment she realised it was her boyfriend proposing her, gotta keep that image of fragile angel with feelings and be more aware in the future to not fuck up like this again. :lul::lul::lul::lul::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

I just can't believe how almost everyone in the comments is somehow defending her???

Both are 1/10 shit tier

Can't believe adult foids will just burst out crying to fish for sympathy like a fucking child. Who thought women's rights were a good idea?

Pathetic Men do that too and yeah the video is terrible

from the comments

Embarrassed with nowhere to run :feelshaha:
She gotta sit in the car with that nerdcel and burn with the shame

Foids are master manipulators.

hey she seemed genuinely upset. and the guy is low tier normie. I give this hole a pass :feelzez:

I’ve seen it first hand in my mother and younger foid siblings, its kind of funny, that even when angry and trying to be tough they will still do this. Crying is a way to biologically seek mercy, so even when they are trying to be muh strong womyn there own biology is showing them as subservient JFL

Also notice that in cultures where toilets have no rights they are (ironically) "more manly" (read: more adult) and don't throw hissy fits whenever something doesn't go their way. Toilets are just children that refuse to grow up. :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back