Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl reacting to incels vs reacting to chads

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
Reaction to incels

Reaction to chad

The presence of incels makes women wet from tears

The presence of chad makes women wet from vaginal lubrication

This should end in bukkake, for whore to be put in place

Wtf is that show. Pure suifuel Jesus Christ.

Wtf is that show. Pure suifuel Jesus Christ.

It’s called average joe. Stacy contestant is told she will be dating good looking guys but ends up with a bunch of incels. As a twist the chads come in later in the show.

Stacys really do hate incels

Literally mainstream blackpill jfl. Idk how they still deny.

That second video is pure suifuel. He moggs everyone just by virtue of his genetics. There's nothing the other guys can do about it.

What a cruel, unfair world.

Who watches this crap?

Reminds me of group interviews. The first few caught me by surprise but after that I always walk away.

Those guys got brutally mogged

B-b-b-bUt LooKs DoNt MaTTeR aT aLL iNkWeLL, iT's all aBoUt pErSoNaLiTy :soy:

Last edited:
Lol at the incel arguing with the Chad at the end , Of course he thinks he’s above you

Reaction to incels

Reaction to chad

Holy shit the 2nd it’s fucking over. When 10 chads walked 1 after the other the betas shat themself hard. They knew it was over and they can’t compete. Holy fuck

brutal looks pill. 10 clone chads standing next to each other mogging any guy in 100 mile radius.

I just can’t take this black fml it’s so over. Looks looks looks. Suicide when?

The whole point of the show was to humiliate incels. The makers knew she would naturally choose one of the chads in the end (which she did).

It’s really just another show to humiliate ugly guys just like dating in the dark or take me out

Someone should pin this tbh

Women hate ugly guys because their presence is a virtual mirror onto themselves. They have to address their own flaws, wearing makeup, insecurities, discomfort with the unattractive, etc. Remember most women whether 120lbs or 220lbs are told "you're beautiful!" and when they are confronted with the rawness of ugliness they realize that they too are not beautiful.

Cliffs: Sad

Second video is brutal as hell. That video would seriously blackpill a normie tbh.

Brutal mogging going on here. Also all of these guys standing in line to fuck this roastie are cucks.

When looking at brutal mogging like that I sometimes wonder if Chad and I are even part of the same species.

That second video. Jesus Christ. You could see the look on all the average looking guys faces as the really good looking men started showing up. They knew it was over.

Not a single secomd

Women hate ugly guys because their presence is a virtual mirror onto themselves. They have to address their own flaws, wearing makeup, insecurities, discomfort with the unattractive, etc. Remember most women whether 120lbs or 220lbs are told "you're beautiful!" and when they are confronted with the rawness of ugliness they realize that they too are not beautiful.

Reaction to incels

Foid: "What did you expect to happen, half of me wants to cry right now."...."Not going to get intimate with any of them...."

She hadn't even talked to them yet but she wanted to cry because they weren't attractive.

Cliffs: LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

#2 video is ultra-high octane suifuel. The hopes and dreams of all those poor guys evaporating when the Chad crew walked in was almost tangible. Fucking hell.

the second group of guys just had a better personality and were more confident :soy:

This is just... Cruel...
Making Entretainment out of the mogging and suffering of genetically inferior dudes

She is literally having a psychological break down over the thought of giving a date to some low - mid tier normie JFL.

Its SCRIPTED. everything... I mean everything on tv including the freaking news is scripted and fake these days. Its all designed to Be edgy to capture views and eyeballs for more advertising revenue.

There isn't a single thing on tv that isn't scripted and fake

This is just... Cruel...Making Entretainment out of the mogging and suffering of genetically inferior dudes
Its SCRIPTED. everything... I mean everything on tv including the freaking news is scripted and fake these days. Its all designed to Be edgy to capture views and eyeballs for more advertising revenue...There isn't a single thing on tv that isn't scripted and fake

It's not reality television, it's propaganda.

Fuck. My heart. This honestly hurts

It’s called average joe. Stacy contestant is told she will be dating good looking guys but ends up with a bunch of incels. As a twist the chads come in later in the show.

Sounds like a giga blackpill tbhtbhngl

Reaction to incels

Reaction to chad

you inkeell your personality is so toxicc :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

w

well put and true to form.