Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

girl on my bus was crying that a guy didn't fuck her

I

incel

Officer
★★★
lol at anyone who says women aren't as horny as men or don't approach.

her friends were telling her to try harder to get him. they told her to rub her ass on his dick and press her breast against him. she said this guy is the only one she has wanted in a while. lol. 

she and her friends were talking shit about all the girls at the party who were trying to get him. they called them ugly, fat, cracked lips ect (she is very jealous)

80/20 is real

side note:
all the girls at my college are wearing slutty clothes and trailing one guy while 5+ other girls followed him around. you could spot anyone who was incel as they were either alone or in their dorm/apartment. all the chads had girls with them. normies were with their bros or surrounding one girl

incel said:

her friends were telling her to try harder to get him. they told her to rub her ass on his dick and press her breast against him. she said this guy is the only one she has wanted in a while. lol. 

she and her friends were talking shit about all the girls at the party who were trying to get him. they called them ugly, fat, cracked lips ect (she is very jealous)

80/20 is real

side note:
all the girls at my college are wearing slutty clothes and trailing one guy while 5+ other girls followed him around. you could spot anyone who was incel as they were either alone in their dorm/apartment. all the chads had girls with them.

Fucking bitches, for chad girls will do anything possible to keep him while incels barely get a simple confirmation.

S U I C I D E F U E L
U
I
C
I
D
E
F
U
E
L

Next time tell her shes ugly as shit and doesnt deserve chad

Femoids are primitive creatures, we need sharia or similar system.

undeadcel said:

lol cope.

this is not the first time I've heard and seen college girls begging for cock. I was out just the other night and a crowd of 5 girls were looking for #_ on the football team. they wanted to find the bar/frat house he was in. they were straight up saying they wanted to suck his cock. it was surreal

HAHAHAHA

She was fucking SOBBING? Or just whining about it? Either way that's so hilarious and it further satiates our blackpills.

I hope she gets rejected.

incel said:
undeadcel said:
lol cope.
this is not the first time I've heard and seen college girls begging for cock. I was out just the other night and a crowd of 5 girls were looking for #_ on the football team. they wanted to find the bar/frat house he was in. they were straight up saying they wanted to suck his cock. it was surreal
If shes subhuman you can tell her that shes not enough for chads dick lol Yeah femoids cant shut up about chads dick even when they are in public.

ordinaryotaku said:
HAHAHAHA

She was fucking SOBBING? Or just whining about it? Either way that's so hilarious and it further satiates our blackpills.

black pill is real during friday and saturday nights

couldn't get into any frat parties because they dont let incels in. you have to be invited or have 6+ hot girls (they will check) with you

incel said:
ordinaryotaku said:
HAHAHAHA
black pill is real during friday and saturday nights
couldn't get into any frat parties because they dont let incels in. you have to be invited or have 6+ hot girls (they will check) with you
Wait are those actually the rules? That's extremely disappointing and cruel for them to further socially ostracize others for not being socially successful.

On the bus yesterday (had totally forgotten until now), these girls were talking about how handsome this guy they sort of knew were. Their voices would light up when they talked about him, they just couldn't stop talking about his looks. One girl didn't know who he was and when they showed her a pic on their phone she was like "wooow."

If girls don't talk about you like that, it's over. Girls will make it pretty damn clear when they find a guy attractive. They're not shy at all.

All I can say is that you have much more self control than I do. I pray that I never end up in that situation.

incel said:

80/20 is real

side note:
all the girls at my college are wearing slutty clothes and trailing one guy while 5+ other girls followed him around. you could spot anyone who was incel as they were either alone or in their dorm/apartment. all the chads had girls with them. normies were with their bros or surrounding one girl
you can tell the level of chad by the number female orbiters that surround him, there was a megachad at the gym when i used to go that would have atleast 3 of them orbiting at all times. they would just sit and chat while he worked the machines.

Sparky said:
UKcel here,

If they have frats in the USA which seem like a pass to the best social circle then why not just join them? Is there like a process where they filter you out or something? I’m genuinely curious
you have to be invited, from what i understand. from there they haze you based on your popularity & social status, making the lesser invitees to drop out.

incel said:

this is exactly how women will flirt with you if they attracted,  talk of "missed signals" is silly bluepill horseshit.

Incel801 said:
this is exactly how women will flirt with you if they attracted,  talk of "missed signals" is silly bluepill horseshit.

"She smiled at me, she totally wanted my dick."

We will NEVER have that. We will never be so important to the point a girl wpuld cry about not fucking us

Sparky said:
Do they have something called a rush?

Also if I would personally just go through with the hazing if it meant I escaped inceldom

Hazing-related deaths happen from time to time. Technically it is an escape from inceldom.

incel said:

All femoids are latent rapists and the only reason they get away with it is that people don't care.

Sparky said:
Do they have something called a rush?

Also if I would personally just go through with the hazing if it meant I escaped inceldom

I've heard incel types are often bullied horribly until they leave willingly or flat out told they can't join

Fucking degenerates is all I have to say

You should have called her a whore to her face, maybe even spilled a sugary drink all over the whore if you had one. Sluts do not deserve civil behavior from incels.

There's probably also something bigger for her to gain from him, i.e. resources and status.

Reminder that some cuck will end up marrying her.