Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Girl looked at me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I saw in corner of my eye in lesson that a girl was looking at me for more than 5 secs so my face went bright fucking red and also I had a weird fuzzy feeling like I felt she was looking at me cuz she thought I was attractive but then I remembered I'm an ugly cunt and felt rlly sad. She was probs staring in disgust and amazement at how one can be so deformed

We are yet to find a girl who doesn't looks through us with soul crushing, balls shriveling, spine chilling hatred, contempt and disgust. Apparently every foid looks at me like I'm a minion of the Antichrist.

22572.jpg

People always stare at me because my face is red and i'm a fucking freak

i think she like you, you should probably try something.
The moment ugly men try something on foids they'll accuse us of rape and have us locked up till we die. Its better to be single and free than single and a prisoner.

People always stare at me because my face is red and i'm a fucking freak
Ur face red too? How and y? I used to get made fun of it all the time. Its not as bad now but it would be constantly red all over and then I would be in class then it goes even more red for rest of the day and random ppl in the corridors would point it out cuz of how red it was
he's 14, he didn't even try.
I'm 14 in 3 months actually

Ur face red too? How and y? I used to get made fun of it all the time. Its not as bad now but it would be constantly red all over and then I would be in class then it goes even more red for rest of the day and random ppl in the corridors would point it out cuz of how red it was
My cheeks are always red, it's that I get red, I am red. And Im way more red than a normal person, i'm a fucking freak

Volcel if women look at you normally tbh.

You are dillusional. She wasnt looking at you

To the next person who replys with chad emoji I will spawn the wither in your house in Minecraft

try to get more iois from here then ask her out

How about you send a picture of her or describe her son?

I used to think this, then when I turned to look back it was me getting caught staring at them and they were just looking at something else near or beside me.

We are yet to find a girl who doesn't looks through us with soul crushing, balls shriveling, spine chilling hatred, contempt and disgust. Apparently every foid looks at me like I'm a minion of the Antichrist.
sad because majority of femoids are minions of the anti christ

They look at me sometiems but with disgust on their faces

Sounds like she likes you.

Me too

"UUUUHHHH YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT"

I have yet to notice myself blush. I have a similar trait that is hard to explain but doesn't appear often. But other then that I dont think I can

Send me your pics Ill decide if she looked at you with disgust or gave you ioi :feelzez:

It was nice to meet you :feelsbadman:

Go and approach her

Go and approach her
She's perfect ngl. Today I couldn't stop staring at her. Good face and bumbum. Also mature n everything. Hangs around with fucking retard chads tho

She's perfect ngl. Today I couldn't stop staring at her. Good face and bumbum. Also mature n everything. Hangs around with fucking retard chads tho
It's over. Wont even be able to get close cause of the Chad chimpanzee

Happens to me sometimes a girl looks like she’s looking at me but then I remember there’s always a Chad just around the corner, and that she’s looking at him and not me.

Happens to me sometimes a girl looks like she’s looking at me but then I remember there’s always a Chad just around the corner, and that she’s looking at him and not me.
That's why whenever someone looks at me I check behind me before interacting

Volcel if women look at you normally tbh.
True, they never acknowledge my existence. Even when they're in groups with me, they will never acknowledge me ever, and when I talk to them, they say few words. Anyone who gets a single fucking cunt to look in their direction in a positive manner is most definitely a volcel.