Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel GIRL IN MY CLASS DRESSED LIKE A SLUT

Should i creepshot in the first place?

• Total voters
bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
i have to go to school everyday and today its monday:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

A GIRL IN MY CLASS MADE EVERYTHING WORSE.

SHE HAS BLACK DYED HAIR BLACK LIPSTICK BLACK GLOVES BLACK JACKED BLACK THIGH T SHIRT SO THAT YOU CAN SEE HER TITS BLACK TIGHT YOGA PANTA BLACK SHOES AND NAILS

HOW CAN SHE JUST WALK LIKE THAT??? IM NOT GONNA PUT EFFORT IN THIS POST IM TOO MAD HOES MAD

i looked at her to give her a "what the fuck is wrong with You look?" She looked discusted of my existance:reeeeee:

i might post a creepshot If a can (IM NOT SAYING I WILL. I SAYING THAT I MIGHT IF I GET THE CHANCE)

Over for subhumans lIKE ME

creepshot pls

also

TEAMSESH NIGGAAA

Man, if you are not going to blast her pussy, do not look at her. Don't suffer unnecessarily.

Pic or infiltrating larper

Man, if you are not going to blast her pussy, do not look at her. Don't suffer unnecessarily.
I CANT
YOU PUT A FUCKING STEAK IN THE FACE OF A STARVING AFRICAN HE WILL GET HUNGRY

I GOT IT BUT I HAVE CLASS (KIDS.IS)

SHE HAS BLACK DYED HAIR BLACK LIPSTICK BLACK GLOVES BLACK JACKED BLACK THIGH T SHIRT SO THAT YOU CAN SEE HER TITS BLACK TIGHT YOGA PANTA BLACK SHOES AND NAILS
Goth

i have to go to school everyday and today its monday:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

HOW CAN SHE JUST WALK LIKE THAT??? IM NOT GONNA PUT EFFORT IN THIS POST IM TOO MAD HOES MAD

i looked at her to give her a "what the fuck is wrong with You look?" She looked discusted of my existance:reeeeee:

i might post a creepshot If a can (IM NOT SAYING I WILL. I SAYING THAT I MIGHT IF I GET THE CHANCE)

Which country are you from

Last edited:
Some teachers in my ex high school weren't allowing mini skirts and yoga pants but even the parents supported that.

just post the creepshots

and get multiple angles

Girls in my school would often wear shorts so short that they may as well have been underwear, but I never really saw their tits.

Creepshotting isn't foid worship. Foid worship would be asking her for permission to take her pictures.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I CANT SEE ANYTHING
IM SORRY BROCELS I HAVE LET YOU DOWN
Screenshot 2023 11 13 14 02 31 36 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817

Jfl from your username i thought you were from a muslim country or some shit
Bus27jihad is a joke i make with my turkish friend. Also an incel. Hes muslim so he makes jokes about jihad alot. He takes a bus everyday to school and 27 is the number of the buss.
He said hes gonna one day blow up the fucking bus for Allah

Bus27jihad is a joke i make with my turkish friend. Also an incel. Hes muslim so he makes jokes about jihad alot. He takes a bus everyday to school and 27 is the number of the buss.
He said hes gonna one day blow up the fucking bus for Allah
kek

Happy Joaquin Phoenix GIF

I coomed after first sentence tbh

This is probably foid worship again but She is beautiful. I want to beat her (IN VIDEO GAME WITH CONSENT)
Philippines Filipino GIF
Would proudly have sex with her ngl

TeenWitch​

★★★
JoinedNov 6, 2023