Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Girl I was Chadfishing complained to me about a previous Catfish and wanted me to verify my Chad with her.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
So this story is hilarious. I am Chadfishing this girl and within a few messages, she tells me her story: She was catfished by another guy before matching me.

Now, this girl was at best 5/10 with makeup and white, skinny, 25-years-old. She told me the guy (who had previously Catfished her, not my current Chad) was so cute and good looking, was perfect for her- she talked to him all day every minute for 1 week straight. She wanted his Facebook, but he said he was in the military and wasn't allowed to have one. He also refused to phone call with her- stating he was doing an MBA and didn't have time.

He setup an "awesome" date with her and then vanished. She then Google searches him and finds out he was some random model for a week, not knowing who she had talked to.

This was hilarious to me, because it was clear this 5/10 roastie was trying to get with Chad (apparent from how she described her previous Chad, and from the fact she matched with my current Chad).

Anyway, she wanted me to video call her and confirm I was Chad before talking to me further. So I set up a video call and just ghosted her. What could I do?

The moral of the story is that these roasties are getting smarter. Soon Chadfishing will die. Roasties won't give up pursuing Chad, but they will demand Chad will video call with her to confirm he's a Chad, otherwise, they will block him.

This may be good news. I'm sure only a small amount of Chads will even bother video calling girls. This could mean, potentially, they will stop chasing Chad and readjust their standards; their hypergamy will lower, and many of us incels might ascend. (Because currently women only want Chad, sub8 PSL = death for men).

This may be good news. I'm sure only a small amount of Chads will even bother video calling girls. This could mean, potentially, they will stop chasing Chad and readjust their standards; their hypergamy will lower, and many of us incels might ascend. (Because currently women only want Chad, sub8 PSL = death for men).

Massive cope, it's not hard for chad to verify himself. The hypergamy train is rolling right ahead

Massive cope, it's not hard for chad to verify himself. The hypergamy train is rolling right ahead

but a lot of those "chads" are frauding the shit out of their pics

a girl seeing them on a shitty phone lens on video call will make her lose interest

Well. That escalated quickly!

Tell her send you pictures of her Bob's and vagines!

And with FaceTime, instant Snapchat vids and general video calls being more common and quicker, this may become a basic standard of communicating and meeting online/social media.

Not good news since they’ll always skip the undesirables until a suitable one comes along, that will never change. But it will make it a bit more difficult for people to Chadfish, that’s for sure

What a whore.
Why is she entitled to chad while we aren't entitled to anything?

Implying that roasties are intelligent. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

get them to send you nudes and hold her for ransom by threatening to release the pictures

you can chadfish and reverse e-whore at the same time

The malicious thing to do (not suggesting you do it) would be to compound on her insecurity and reject her over a judgement of her for failing to detect personality and being shallow etc.
You might even be doing her a favor. if she gives up and never tries hypergamously meet people online ever again that would be a good thing.
Then she can settle down with her local looksmatch and live happily ever after.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back