Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

girl i talked to cant comprehend having 0 sexual partners

ea
i was talking to a girl in my residence hall today, just having a friendly chat as we have some lectures together and were comparing notes and whatnot, and the topic of past partners and bfs/gfs came up. i of course didnt want to seem like a total loser so i lied to her and said i have had 1 gf in the past (during my senior year in hs) and couldnt really seem to get lucky after that

she just looked at me funny and said "bro youre 18 years old i would have thought youve had multiple gfs" she was super curious and asked me what my bc was in sort of a mocking way (this is when i could figure out she wasnt really a nice person) and i just said my old gf was my only one

she was trying hard not to laugh and seemed kind of amused and just shook her head and changed the subject. i wanted to see what would happen if i gave ltn stats and not truecel like my own and even that is just so comical to average female, now i have asked girls i was friends with in hs what their bodycounts were and most admitted to me it was 15+ at 17, i used to be so rose tinted about women and think that they would maybe fuck one or two guys a year but most women have multiple sex partners at one time. your life and their lives are so ideologically different, you can really never relate to these people as you never developed the way they d
i was talking to a girl in my residence hall today, just having a friendly chat as we have some lectures together and were comparing notes and whatnot, and the topic of past partners and bfs/gfs came up. i of course didnt want to seem like a total loser so i lied to her and said i have had 1 gf in the past (during my senior year in hs) and couldnt really seem to get lucky after that

she just looked at me funny and said "bro youre 18 years old i would have thought youve had multiple gfs" she was super curious and asked me what my bc was in sort of a mocking way (this is when i could figure out she wasnt really a nice person) and i just said my old gf was my only one

she was trying hard not to laugh and seemed kind of amused and just shook her head and changed the subject. i wanted to see what would happen if i gave ltn stats and not truecel like my own and even that is just so comical to average female, now i have asked girls i was friends with in hs what their bodycounts were and most admitted to me it was 15+ at 17, i used to be so rose tinted about women and think that they would maybe fuck one or two guys a year but most women have multiple sex partners at one time. your life and their lives are so ideologically different, you can really never relate to these people as you never developed the way they did
Easy for her to think and say that. We have no fucking choise

WHY EVERYTHING IS FUCKING BF/GF/SEX/PARTIES ETC WITH THESE NORMIE SCUM??? IF I RECALL WELL THAT KIND OF SHIT IS PERSONAL. SO WHY THE FUCK THESE WHORES KEEP ASKING THE SAME SHIT! NO, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU, I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A CUM DUMPSTER WITH MORE THAN 15 PREVIOUS PARTNERS, I DONT GIVE A SHIT. GO FUCK YOURSELF
Based.

That's the part where you call her a nymphomaniac breeding hole and obliterate her self esteem :society:

pure ragefuel, couldnt finish reading