Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

girl i talked to cant comprehend having 0 sexual partners

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
i was talking to a girl in my residence hall today, just having a friendly chat as we have some lectures together and were comparing notes and whatnot, and the topic of past partners and bfs/gfs came up. i of course didnt want to seem like a total loser so i lied to her and said i have had 1 gf in the past (during my senior year in hs) and couldnt really seem to get lucky after that

she just looked at me funny and said "bro youre 18 years old i would have thought youve had multiple gfs" she was super curious and asked me what my bc was in sort of a mocking way (this is when i could figure out she wasnt really a nice person) and i just said my old gf was my only one

she was trying hard not to laugh and seemed kind of amused and just shook her head and changed the subject. i wanted to see what would happen if i gave ltn stats and not truecel like my own and even that is just so comical to average female, now i have asked girls i was friends with in hs what their bodycounts were and most admitted to me it was 15+ at 17, i used to be so rose tinted about women and think that they would maybe fuck one or two guys a year but most women have multiple sex partners at one time. your life and their lives are so ideologically different, you can really never relate to these people as you never developed the way they did

Women are such degenerates most of them struggle to comprehend having anything less than in the tripple digits. At least if there is one good thing about the anglosphere is its hard to see them in such a light at best I was only capable of thinking it was me somehow only dealing with bad ones and surely they are not all like that maybe something I can change to be in a social circle of decent ones. (No i did not have friends just in highschool you are forced to deal with a pile of people mostly got bullied but still get to see a glimpse into their lives and mentality)

Last edited:
You were talking to her openly about your body count? :feelshehe:

Mogs, tbh; height and facial rating? :feelsjuice:

This girl thought that you had sexual partners?
Lol.
Mogs me.

Women are such degenerates most of them struggle to comprehend having anything less than in the tripple digits.
i dont really think its as extreme as that, but its a total eye opener

you arent just competing with a few guys she had before you, the avg college aged woman has had like 20 sexual partners before you, how tf are you gonna stack up to everyone shes dated?

whats even sadder is that these are the mothers of probs just a decade from now, imagine the same mouth that leaked semen after having a train run on it at a swingers party (which do exist here) kissing your baby. just totally gross

"bro youre 18 years old i would have thought youve had multiple gfs"

kid, if a girl tells you this, it just might mean that you're normal ...

... and off to a conventional (in this degenerate age, late) start in social life

... good luck

This girl thought that you had sexual partners?
Lol.
Mogs me.
i think she was just being nice, i look masc so not babyish really

Holes are simply not capable of empathizing with incels. Nothing new.

if a girl tells you this, it just might mean that you're normal ...

... and off to a conventional (in this degenerate age, late) start in social life

... good luck
probs thinks im totally wierd now for saying this lol, having no sexual partners at 18-19 really puts you in bottom 20% of men

her view of men is def skewed by the guys shes been with ie neurotypical, decent looking, true incel is still a minority but makes up more than you think

i dont really think its as extreme as that, but its a total eye opener

you arent just competing with a few guys she had before you, the avg college aged woman has had like 20 sexual partners before you, how tf are you gonna stack up to everyone shes dated?

whats even sadder is that these are the mothers of probs just a decade from now, imagine the same mouth that leaked semen after having a train run on it at a swingers party (which do exist here) kissing your baby. just totally gross
Considering here the average age of marriage for women is 35 it probably is that extreme thats 20 years of random chads, even a 100 by then is a low conservative number as thats 1 every 2.4 months in an age where tinder is the number one way for people to meet.

Considering here the average age of marriage for women is 35 it probably is that extreme thats 20 years of random chads, even a 100 by then is a low conservative number as thats 1 every 2.4 months in an age where tinder is the number one way for people to meet.
yeah im being super conservative here

probs thinks im totally wierd now for saying this lol, having no sexual partners at 18-19 really puts you in bottom 20% of men

her view of men is def skewed by the guys shes been with ie neurotypical, decent looking, true incel is still a minority but makes up more than you think
At this point hardly bottom 20% as there is no way a 3/10 or 4/10 is getting laid a conservative estimate is 40% and I could see as high as 50%.

I imagine the chad pua move here would be "wouldn't you like to know" or something.

I dunno. I'm a deep sea fish and have no idea what goes on up there on land.

You are probably 100% correct. And I have known this for years. But thinking about it still makes my stomach turn.

Mogger for even having that conversation with her. GTFO fakecel.

have u tried getting a haircut?

Imagine girls assuming you were getting laid...

I imagine the chad pua move here would be "wouldn't you like to know" or something.

I dunno. I'm a deep sea fish and have no idea what goes on up there on land.
lol thats kinda cringy icl

Human language hasn't evolved enough yet to describe how much better women's lives are than men's. They can't comprehend because, by being women, they have no empathy and going 10 min without sexual attention is just something that doesn't happen to them.

Think about the base for feminism, the patriarchy myth a bit. This ideology stands on the grotesque apex fallacy that all men live like millionaire, chad CEOs, and therefore women are oppressed and need equality, to the CEO's life.

You were talking to her openly about your body count? :feelshehe:

Mogs, tbh; height and facial rating? :feelsjuice:
Chadlites.is next story will be him ascending with her.

Women view adult virgin men with contempt. Virgin = low status

"bro youre 18 years old i would have thought youve had multiple gfs"
This is what normies consider as their reality. An average 18 yo guy should have had multiple gfs.
This is true ERfuel ngl

i have asked girls i was friends with in hs what their bodycounts were and most admitted to me it was 15+ at 17
most women have multiple sex partners at one time.
95568ccf7899ce910b61c6b98c069b3b--buzz-lightyear-funny-pics.jpg

This is why I would never pretend that I'm not a virgin.
Foids would probably believe that for sure, they think getting laid is so easy.

why lol. showing ur an adult male virgin is probs one of the most embarrassing things u can do

mogs me for having a girl thought you had multiple partners

i have never talked to a girl about relationships, ever. they can clearly tell im a virgin.

Typical 2023 'cel...

And you know what? I don't mind.
I don't mind because I am mentally prepared, and we have rules and regulations here, and 1 of those rules is that absolutely NO male younger than you will be permitted here at least

Typical 2023 'cel...

And you know what? I don't mind.
I don't mind because I am mentally prepared, and we have rules and regulations here, and 1 of those rules is that absolutely NO male younger than you will be permitted here at least
forum is 18 and older now?

kid, if a girl tells you this, it just might mean that you're normal ...

... good luck
This, nobody ever questioned my lack of success with girls, it comes with the territory of having an ugly face.

If a female assumes that you have had multiple girlfriends you are a fakecel

We’re living in a completely different reality than they are.

WHY EVERYTHING IS FUCKING BF/GF/SEX/PARTIES ETC WITH THESE NORMIE SCUM??? IF I RECALL WELL THAT KIND OF SHIT IS PERSONAL. SO WHY THE FUCK THESE WHORES KEEP ASKING THE SAME SHIT! NO, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU, I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A CUM DUMPSTER WITH MORE THAN 15 PREVIOUS PARTNERS, I DONT GIVE A SHIT. GO FUCK YOURSELF

**rant over**

Getting laid for women is like waking up from bed for them,even easier.

If I were you just say ya I am trying to settle down with someone I had alot of experience with women and I can't find a women to settle down with

You may ascend with that whore because whores like it when other men are romantically successful

Only works if your average looking tho
yeah being a virgin is extremely unnatractive lol