Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl gamers

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Picsart 24 08 01 15 16 52 599

dead or alive based game

I don't watch toilet streamers cause they all suck

Females should be banned from gaming

Foids dont belong in gaming, fucking nasty whores they ruin my life and now they have the nerve to invade my copes. One day im gonna fucking snap and break some e-whores nose ongggg (in elden ring)

And they've won, there are no new retail DOA game only greedy gacha with locked region so westerners wouldn't be able to complain. Same with Senran Kagura.

Foids ruined games a

Most foid twitch streamers just show off their tittles and asses being absolute whores with their little whitekinght simp armies donating $500 thinking they’ll get something out of it i fucking hate simps just a by product of being raised by Hollywood bluepilled nonsense while drinking artificial soy milk

followed by "any guy who plays this game is sexist!!" to try and get men to stop playing and make companies cave to their BS demands despite them not being the core audience

they are only used for r34

always foids with dyed hair

i haven't even played this game and never will but this bitch though :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Last edited:
Females should be banned from gaming
They should be banned from the car hobby too. They literally destroy any male dominated hobby they enter. I hate so called car enthusiast women pretending to like cars just to get male attention

They should be banned from the car hobby too. They literally destroy any male dominated hobby they enter. I hate so called car enthusiast women pretending to like cars just to get male attention
I know. My dad is into cars, and on the cars shows he watches. There's always some blonde on there for (((diversity's))) sake

I know. My dad is into cars, and on the cars shows he watches. There's always some blonde on there for (((diversity's))) sake
I hate that. The cars are the object of beauty there, and some retarded slut should not be allowed to spoil it

they infiltrate every male subculture and ruin it, they don't even contribute shit

everything they go they just make videos with themselves in it and show cleavage whilst wearing tight clothes, to gather more simps and their money.

they infiltrate every male subculture and ruin it, they don't even contribute shit

everything they go they just make videos with themselves in it and show cleavage whilst wearing tight clothes, to gather more simps and their money.
Yep. I’m not a pro mechanic and only mess around with minor car repairs, but I can guarantee I know more than most of these foids who claim to like cars. I’m actually more of a pro when it comes to riding mower repairs though, lol, and have fixed some major issues on my machines

Yep. I’m not a pro mechanic and only mess around with minor car repairs, but I can guarantee I know more than most of these foids who claim to like cars. I’m actually more of a pro when it comes to riding mower repairs though, lol, and have fixed some major issues on my machines
i doubt any foid even knows how to drive a manual car :feelskek:

i doubt any foid even knows how to drive a manual car :feelskek:
I can’t criticize that too much though because I never drove a manual car either :feelskek:. I have driven a 4 speed manual tractor though, jfl. It’s easier than a car though because you just pick a gear and then slowly let the clutch out till it’s moving. You can’t shift it in the go like a manual car and need to fully stop to shift

I can’t criticize that too much though because I never drove a manual car either :feelskek:. I have driven a 4 speed manual tractor though, jfl. It’s easier than a car though because you just pick a gear and then slowly let the clutch out till it’s moving. You can’t shift it in the go like a manual car and need to fully stop to shift
Try manual bro

You'll have a whole new experience of driving, very fun. :feelsokman:

Try manual bro

You'll have a whole new experience of driving, very fun. :feelsokman:
Too many short streets around here and tight roads to enjoy it. It would be an insane amount of shifting. Besides, we already have 4 vehicles between me and my mother. I don’t think she’d be too happy if she found another one in the driveway :feelskek:

Too many short streets around here and tight roads to enjoy it.
my city is crammed with traffic, but I still drive a manual.
Although you already have 4 cars so don't bother. :feelsokman:

my city is crammed with traffic, but I still drive a manual.
Although you already have 4 cars so don't bother. :feelsokman:
The 1971 Camaro I have, despite being automatic, has a 1,2, and 3 gear behind the D gear, so you can play around with it kinda like a manual if you feel like it. Unfortunately, that bastard car is broke down in the driveway right now. Most likely the distributor or worse, timing chain decided to shut itself, so it needs to get towed to a shop most likely

The 1971 Camaro I have, despite being automatic, has a 1,2, and 3 gear behind the D gear, so you can play around with it kinda like a manual if you feel like it. Unfortunately, that bastard car is broke down in the driveway right now. Most likely the distributor or worse, timing chain decided to shut itself, so it needs to get towed to a shop most likely
Bummer.

Hope you get it fixed soon

Bummer.

Hope you get it fixed soon
Thanks. I just hope the actual engine internals like pistons are ok. It backfired really horribly once and sputtered a lot. Was shut off very shortly after it was acting up, and my one relative looked at it and said it’s probably a timing chain at worst and the engine should be fine.

good to hear :feelsYall:
I hope he’s right though and the engine is ok. If the engine is bad, I’m fucked, and it’s gonna be a long time before I could fix it. It’s a 454 cubic inch big block Chevy engine, and a replacement engine is $10,000 USD. A timing chain replacement should only be $1,000 at most, so hopefully that’s all that’s wrong at most

And they've won, there are no new retail DOA game only greedy gacha with locked region so westerners wouldn't be able to complain. Same with Senran Kagura.
Eh, tbf after Dead or Alive 6 removed the sex appeal the game flopped. Now the only part of the series that survived is the fan service chacha Beach bikini games. You're correct on them not releasing to the west.

lucky for me i just play singel player games, but i miss online games without all the censors and filters, enlisted is the only multiplayer i play, but none use a mic

Foids dont belong in gaming, fucking nasty whores they ruin my life and now they have the nerve to invade my copes. One day im gonna fucking snap and break some e-whores nose ongggg (in elden ring)

lucky for me i just play singel player games, but i miss online games without all the censors and filters, enlisted is the only multiplayer i play, but none use a mic
Enlisted filters the trannies and foids thankfully.

enlisted is the only multiplayer i play, but none use a mic
Cuz it's a casual fps game you want to murder people as fast as possible with your overpowered ppsh-41, and maps are too small with greygayzones to promote any high iq tactics.

Enlisted filters the trannies and foids thankfully.
And you can call them niggers without getting banned. Once every few days i'm saying to my team they are niggers it's been like that for the past few months and no ban. Russian devs are based. And it's a good game to shit on paypigs and console faggots they will ragequit after you kill them too many times it's always funny. :feelshaha:
Enlisted GonsOZx1kB

And you can call them niggers without getting banned. Once every few days i'm saying to my team they are niggers it's been like that for the past few months and no ban. Russian devs are based. And it's a good game to shit on paypigs and console faggots they will ragequit after you kill them too many times it's always funny. :feelshaha:
View attachment 1212792
BASED