Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Girl faces and tatoos

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

which girl you would take as waifu?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I take fully tatooed here, but only if cool, tribal or something spiritual and artistic, not that mumble rap style shit. We could not get in onsen together, but possible to live without that

i cant stand tatoos but i would fuck them just not relationships

I dont care anymore, give me anything that isnt a landwhale and I will fuck.

Tatoo free
Piercing free
Take that shit and put it in the garbage where it belongs.

Only men should have tattoos tbh.

tattoos are the mark of a degenerate

Tattoo´s make girls look masculine.

Average with some. Yes degerenate people often have tattoos but tattoos in and of themselves are not degenerate. I bet there even exist a few anti degeneracy truecels with tattoos.
Tattoo´s make girls look masculine.
Hmm that's a good point I hadn't considered

Why the fuck would you want a girl with tattoos? That's basically a gurantee that she is not a virgin, and has taken tons of fucking dick in all 3 holes, Tyrone, Chad, Muhammed, and Chang.

Man of culture seeks tattoo free femoid.
I care only for waifu to be cute and virgin. If ornamented cute virgin - let it be. Thats even cool. Ugly femoid - absolutely not cool, not pleasant, and not status for man of culture and subculture

I care only for waifu to be cute and virgin. If ornamented cute virgin - let it be. Thats even cool. Ugly femoid - absolutely not cool, not pleasant, and not status for man of culture and subculture
Agreed. More honor dying alone in squalor than copulating with ugly femoid.

What a retarded question ... as if any true incel would give a shit about if the foid is tattoed or not ...

I don't like tattoos on foids, but if she looks like Penelo; I would definitely take her

What a retarded question ... as if any true incel would give a shit about if the foid is tattoed or not ...
Look how much fakecels we have here, and just few men of culture who appreciate ornamented beauty

Look how much fakecels we have here, and just few men of culture who appreciate ornamented beauty
28 years of complete abscence of female attention are taking their toll

all tattoos should be banned tbh, but if i had to pick id go with option 2 assuming no landwhale

not gonna lie, I think tattoos are hot, makes my cock hard just thinking about a tatted up yatted up foid @LastGerman .

i was gonna actually get 2 full sleeves done to run niche game but something came up, I met with the tattoo artist and everything. The appointment was made for months in advance (thank God for that because I found out I can't have tattoos for career reasons), lost my $100 deposit when I canceled. If there was no wait, my impulsive self would have gotten the sleeves right away. JFL.

Do bruises count?

Anything without tattoos or piercings, those are clear signs of degeneracy.

Second option. I hate tattoos though, they are for degenerates and should be banned.

are the tatoos on the face?

Where is the option to be fine with all of them?

I often thought tattoos on a foids lower back was quite sexy tbh