Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel girl commits suicide by video call in Brazil

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
It is a fact that the best suicide option is in two, but it is extremely difficult for a potential suicide to find a partner to commit suicide with. In the article I am giving you the link it is possible to observe a girl committing suicide by video call, and the guy watching will also commit suicide later. Although if I had the option to die next to another person, I would choose to die comfortably hugged.

What a horrible ad infested webpage, couldn't read Jack shit without being redirected

Dddfd

The guy looks curry.

I would like to open a discussion:
do you also agree that the best suicide option is a suicide in two?
A good example is Osamu Dazai

Thanks, was expecting more gore but seems like her death was peaceful
yes, according to the article she killed herself by means of chemistry and the boy killed himself on a bridge by asphyxiation

interesting ngl

The dude hanging off a bridge picked a pretty based location tbh.

I am Brazilian too, this guy moggs me to the end of the universe. I too have an account in SS.

so the pardo has a pistol, yet decided to hang himself instead. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

wouldnt a blow to the head be better and quicker?

it is worth saying that this site shows everything that is bad in America, I recommend taking a look at the other headlines. Just activate the chorme or edge translator.

is it gory? not gonna click if it is

so the pardo has a pistol, yet decided to hang himself instead. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

wouldnt a blow to the head be better and quicker?
That's a single-shot home-made pistol... it's very unreliable. It's main use is to scare eventual housebreaking thieves.

The foid looks delicious. Such a waste.

is it gory? not gonna click if it is
No.

good job, no fucking respite for women Who reject me! :soy::soy::soy::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: (in video Game)

Bitch quit the game on tutorial mode

I understand the guy's choice, but why would an allright looking foid end their life?

I understand the guy's choice, but why would an allright looking foid end their life?

Psychological issues, toilets live on tutorial mode sure, but High Neuroticism can even break that.

Think about it, what kind of toilet gets offended by a compliment? Not an emotionally stable one? What kind of toilet actually even contemplates ending her life over seeking help?, again not an emotionally stable one.

All toilets live easy lives, but the brain of a Neurotic toilet over-produces negative emotions which makes her unable to enjoy the amazing life she's been given. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Neurotic toilets are so nerfed that they literally fail at tutorial mode. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Punchable face normie, rest in piss.

Were they boyfriend and girlfriend or were they just strangers? It's too surreal to see how a pretty girl like that just killed herself, and the dude too. Which kinda life they led would be interesting to know. Sometimes life is too painfull to continue

Were they boyfriend and girlfriend or were they just strangers? It's too surreal to see how a pretty girl like that just killed herself, and the dude too. Which kinda life they led would be interesting to know. Sometimes life is too painfull to continue
dude she is cheap pussy in any cheap whorehouse in latin america. she isn't pretty. we have just been deprived of everything for so long that even trash has the same allure as that of diamond. shit is fucked man.Anyway, the bitch is crazy for sure. she was 21 and a student(going to assume uni) and her last facebooks posts are these ones(i know portuguese so i will translate this shit for you all)

" A permanent condition to be misterntreptred"

Yeah,it's cryptic like that in portuguese too.they literally posted the *I am 12 and this shit is deep* type posts before roping.I am actually amazed that she had the brains to concoct a chemical concotion to kill her,but was to stupid for everything else. My bets is chad dumped her and suddendly her pussy wasn't getting churned out by some 8 inch cock from a 6'5 ubermench.this is brazil so good white meat is hard to come by.

Anyway she has two other posts before she roped.

First post:
"Sleep is great,Death is better,but the best is to have never been born"

Second post:
"Death isn't the huge lose,the huge lose is what dies inside of you whilst you are still alive.That transforms a person to a cadaver before life ends."

This entire case reminds me of that japanese bitch who threw herself in front of a train after her bf dumped her.

hoes gonna hoe and bitches are crazy.

dude she is cheap pussy in any cheap whorehouse in latin america. she isn't pretty. we have just been deprived of everything for so long that even trash has the same allure as that of diamond. shit is fucked man.Anyway, the bitch is crazy for sure. she was 21 and a student(going to assume uni) and her last facebooks posts are these ones(i know portuguese so i will translate this shit for you all)
She's pretty, white and has a decent face structure. She's not dropdead gorgeous but imposible to get for any incel. Maybe you are seeing her in the bimbo lenses, but imagine she was like your church girl. Wouldn't your opinion of her change?

hoes gonna hoe and bitches are crazy.
Yes, then again is kinda weird for her to rope being in tutorial mode and all. How are we still alive then? Don't you find it weird?

But yeah maybe she was just dumb as fuck, i'm curious if the curry got to fuck her or just suicided for her or something

She's pretty, white and has a decent face structure. She's not dropdead gorgeous but imposible to get for any incel. Maybe you are seeing her in the bimbo lenses, but imagine she was like your church girl. Wouldn't your opinion of her change?

Yes, then again is kinda weird for her to rope being in tutorial mode and all. How are we still alive then? Don't you find it weird?

But yeah maybe she was just dumb as fuck, i'm curious if the curry got to fuck her or just suicided for her or something
she isn't white lol.she looks like a slighthy whiter brazillian girl but she isn't white.Barely anyone in brazil is truly white.Most of the *whites* there are med lookingand meds aren't white.just go to southern italy and tell me the people there are white.

yeah it's incredibly weird for her to rope but then again i have a cute stacylite neighibour who just neets all day and doesn't even go out with friends or guys.Some women are just absolutely fucked in the head.I suppose in my neighbour case it's actually good for her as she will sin less(usually),but she is fucked in the head for sure.

she isn't white lol.she looks like a slighthy whiter brazillian girl but she isn't white.Barely anyone in brazil is truly white.Most of the *whites* there are med lookingand meds aren't white.just go to southern italy and tell me the people there are white.

yeah it's incredibly weird for her to rope but then again i have a cute stacylite neighibour who just neets all day and doesn't even go out with friends or guys.Some women are just absolutely fucked in the head.I suppose in my neighbour case it's actually good for her as she will sin less(usually),but she is fucked in the head for sure.
What does she do? lol

What does she do? lol
i think she does some mirror thing but i think that's mainly a hobby but she does sell em.she is like in her early 20s if not earlier and she is just wasting it being a neet.i honestly don't get it how you can be given so much and still fail.

Why they killed themselves?

i think she does some mirror thing but i think that's mainly a hobby but she does sell em.she is like in her early 20s if not earlier and she is just wasting it being a neet.i honestly don't get it how you can be given so much and still fail.
Yea you talked About her before . Its propably Not being high NT , what IS Rare in Woman.

Would Be funny having a neet Stacy you could fuck all day while she dosnt give a Shit If your Not that attractive. :panties:

Women need to be the center of attention, even when killing themselves. What sad, weak, nasty little vermin they are. Also I didn't click that because I don't want digital aids