Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl catfished on Tinder

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord

View: https://streamable.com/oqurb7

It's almost 7 minutes long, but I'll describe if you don't want to watch. He catfishes her by using a Chad as a profile photo, and he's obviously not, and she looks disappointed. His fake photo gets plenty of matches, yet his real photo, when used, gets none. I think his point was simple: Online dating is based on appearances, and he tells her that "she's no model" (in fact, she's quite ugly and her male looksmatch would be incel tier). Yet, her answer? "It's because of your attitude", and the person who made the video put that stupid thug life crap after she said that, but she's missing the fucking point. There's no way in hell someone can determine a person's attitude from a photo. And then she stupidly claims she didn't "judge him by his looks" :lul::lul::lul: GTFO with that shit

I also want to say what he did was cringey AF, and in our gynocentric world, he's walking on thin ice, as any slightly uncomfortable experience can be easily turned into a harassment claim

her mouth area :feelspuke::feelspuke:

that's what you get for punching above your weight :feelsclown:

12726.jpg

bitch looks like dr Rachel Levine jfl

rest in piece Catfishman. the most based man on the planet

Catfishman. He used to post here and do those types of videos all the time.