Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Girl brings white knight to beat up kid and gets the white knight choked out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
based nigga :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: he should have choked the bitch too

I'm stronger then those twinks I can choke their 140lbs ass in a second but to most people I'm a nerdy STEMcel autist.
These chimps are animals. Based as fuck but still caged low IQ beasts. They are good for my entertainment.

I'm stronger then those twinks I can choke their 140lbs ass in a second but to most people I'm a nerdy STEMcel autist.
These chimps are animals. Based as fuck but still caged low IQ beasts. They are good for my entertainment.
They look less than 140lbs JFL

the bitch has their weights combined

Over for BRcels. Dude probably is gonna wake up retarded if he wakes up with how long he kept that choke on.

Did she try and stab him at the end? Should've cold cocked her while she was mouthing.

Strong and STEMmaxxed is a power combo tbh

Over for BRcels. Dude probably is gonna wake up retarded if he wakes up with how long he kept that choke on.
I'm willing to bet he was retarded to begin with.
Brain damage occurs after roughly 3 minutes of oxygen deprivation, the chokehold was nowhere near that.

I would have bashed the WK's skull in the wall after choking him, for good measure.

Oh well will you look at that rare sight, a non cucked subreddit.

Did she try and stab him at the end? Should've cold cocked her while she was mouthing.
I believe the nigger stabbed the white knight. Well deserved death for all WKs

How the fuck is that "pussy pass denied" when the guy is harmed but not the foid?
Hate that subreddit because of shitty entries like this.:feelsree:

Jeez, what a fat ghetto cunt, she was actually trying to stab him with a knife at the end, and the guy was using the losers unconscious body as a shield.

Her white knight not only felt unconscious on the ground but he got stabbed by her.

Last edited:
Another "I can't breathe" moment.

Yo that was legit lifefuel, absolutely love it when white knights, especially ones with blown up muscles, get KTFO. Hate how foids some how associate being ripped with making u a hard bastard, no bitch a lifetime of being seen as not a viable option for girls to hook up with makes you a hard bastard.

Also the post below was absolute life fuel for guys who hate fat bitches

Screenshot 20200617 225914

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Truth

TRUTH. When I was about to type the same. She only wanted to get even with that guy, and the whiteknight cuck was only a tool, as always. Even when he falls unconscious like a fucking pile of shit she's only busy to get that taller guy. I hope they both die.

it was over the second he threw out the first swing, fucking awful fighter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back