Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Girl at work is living rent free in my head

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I find myself fantasizing more and more about her. I have less than zero chance and logically fully understand that. But my limbic system is not cooperating. What do I do? Or do I just accept the fantasies for what they are and enjoy them.

Over for oneitiscels

Fantasymaxxx, cope and rope, in that order :feelsbadman:

Feel you, my inability to ignore foids ruined everything I tried in my life

Me too there is a girl I can’t stop thinking about at work
I want to fuck her in every hole so badly :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

love the normie phrasing. I remember this guy called sub human said this as if he lives rent free in someone's head and someone told him to shut up and stop using normie phrasing :feelshaha:

Me too there is a girl I can’t stop thinking about at work
I want to fuck her in every hole so badly :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Yes understand that. This particular girl I also want to tongue her asshole. :owo:

Yes understand that. This particular girl I also want to tongue her asshole. :owo:
I want to fuck her asshole and beat her until she screams in pain :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Getting obsessed with the first girl who you see is going to bring you more pain.

Touch grass, occupy yourself with something outside of your own brain

You have to No Contact maxx
Having a oneitis is a painful experience

and to think we gotta live in our own heads this way 24/7 :feelsrope:

i have a oneitis as well its painful

Your body is against you as you could saw. But the true and deep question is..

ARE YOU THE BODY?
ARE YOU THE DOER?
ARE YOU THE REALLY YOU?

You have to No Contact maxx
Having a oneitis is a painful experience
I work with her so it’s not an option. Also she’s not a oneitis just more of a girl that brings lust out of me.

I work with her so it’s not an option. Also she’s not a oneitis just more of a girl that brings lust out of me.
Just say this.

I have a big dick and I'm 6'8. Works every fucking time.

Time for an eviction notice.

I know if I could get a gf I would forget all about her but the odds of that are virtually zero. :feelscry:

If it's really affecting you that much, perhaps you should quit and find some other job that has minimal contact with others

By the way, pass this to your limbic system :feelshaha:

EvictionHousingphoto1.jpg

If it's really affecting you that much, perhaps you should quit and find some other job that has minimal contact with others

By the way, pass this to your limbic system :feelshaha:

EvictionHousingphoto1.jpg
It’s not that bad just super irritated that I can’t get laid. Plus I make ok money and like the job. And if she leaves they will just replace her with an equally attractive foid.

When that happens to me I stalk them on the internet to see if they've already got a boyfriend, if they do then I lose interest because he mogs me.
If they don't then I try to imagine them wearing things I don't like or doing things like shitting or getting railed by Chads.
By that point I can usually clear her out of my mind.
If not then I'll go into the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror to remind myself of how ugly I am and how over it is.

I fantasize about 2-3 girls everyday before sleeping:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: