Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl at school refuses to look at me

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
She once handed me something while looking at the floor and not saying a word, I'm too disgusting for her to even look at. She always treats me like shit and laughs whenever she sees me walking or minding my own business. The crazy thing is if i try to tell any somewhat attractive guy at my school that shes mean and rude, they would be like "WHAT? MILA? NO WAY SHES SUPER NICE."

bro being nice to only guys you're attracted to doesn't make you a nice person. :lul::lul::lul:

(shes also ugly and fat)

Prove hER your point!

Startle her and make her jump, she'll look up at you out of reflex. Or carry some chocolate around and watch her fatty eyes follow it.

Being fat is the worst embarassment for girls. You have a lot of ways to mock her back, even if you do it subtly it will be super painful.

She was looking at ur shoes my brother. U got those fine looking Jordans.

Just don't talk to her, female friendships are overrated. Either you want to fuck them or vice versa, if you want friends just get male ones.

Don't give her any attention back, watch her freak out. Women crave attention.

Leave kid
She once handed me something while looking at the floor and not saying a word, I'm too disgusting for her to even look at. She always treats me like shit and laughs whenever she sees me walking or minding my own business. The crazy thing is if i try to tell any somewhat attractive guy at my school that shes mean and rude, they would be like "WHAT? MILA? NO WAY SHES SUPER NICE."

bro being nice to only guys you're attracted to doesn't make you a nice person. :lul::lul::lul:

(shes also ugly and fat)

That's your fault, because you aren't a hot doctor with a six pack. And of course your personality is bad, women can read your personality without ever talking to you. Inkwell!