Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl asks what I'm doing today? How do I answer as a neet?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★
To keep my sanity I talk to an enfp girl every now and then in the evening. I'm blackpilled and a truecel so I'm not having any false hopes for ascension. I just enjoy her endless energy and having a bit of human contact (over the internet because I'm a truecel that can only interact with the world in that way).

What do I tell her when she asks what I'm doing? Walk around for hours dreaming about a better life. Thinking about philosophy and religion. Sleep for 12 hours.
If I tell her that, her enthusiasm will die and I will just have killed one of my copes.
I don't want to lie to her though. I kind of want to see how far I can go being myself. So far I did that. Last time she asked I just said I basically just slept the past days and she said she did the same. But I'm also convinced that she thinks I'm good looking. I guess if you're good looking you can literally get away with everything.

If I tell her that, her enthusiasm will die and I will just have killed one of my copes.
then maybe you shouldn't be worried about what she fucking thinks if you're not gonna ascend with her?

Why are you talking with a mentally ill landwhale whore? :feelsjuice:

Tell her u go by Robb97 on Chads.is ; watch her drool over u

Browsing incel forums

Why are you talking with a mentally ill landwhale whore? :feelsjuice:
She is kind of ideal. I didn't know girls like that existed. And she is a jb and I'm oldcel. But obviously she wants chad like everyone else.

then maybe you shouldn't be worried about what she fucking thinks if you're not gonna ascend with her?
Because I enjoy her energy and I don't want it to end just now. The cope of having a human being that is excited about hearing from me. I know it's 100% because she thinks that I'm a chad but whatever, I'm aware. I don't know if that is cucked or not. I never did anything for her. She translates everything for me because I'm learning her native language. She puts about 10 times more into this compared to me.

I struggle with this too. Will follow the thread for advice.

Some ideas are: cleaning (can divide this into laundry, dishes, sweeping), errands, went for a walk, watched a show, listened to some new music.

Seriously I hate this question. Of course normies don't seem to have a hard time with it.

:smonk: Chilling mang

Ok I'm unwatching the thread.

Tell her u go by Robb97 on Chads.is ; watch her drool over u
She will read every single one of my threads after which she will become obsessed with me. She will cry everyday because she will share my pain with me and seeing me suffer will make her suffer as well. I will etch myself into her mind and she will be obsessed with me for the rest of her life. She will make it her life goal to make me happy.

She will read every single one of my threads after which she will become obsessed with me. She will cry everyday because she will share my pain with me and seeing me suffer will make her suffer as well. I will etch myself into her mind and she will be obsessed with me for the rest of her life. She will make it her life goal to make me happy.
Tell her your NEET lifestyle is just a front operation. In fact you have an exciting secret double life of crime, mystery and espionage.

She'll get wet on the spot and masturbate heavily for days until her vulva is sore.

I struggle with this too. Will follow the thread for advice.

Some ideas are: cleaning (can divide this into laundry, dishes, sweeping), errands, went for a walk, watched a show, listened to some new music.

Seriously I hate this question. Of course normies don't seem to have a hard time with it.
Cleaning sounds gay

When asked: Any plans for today? I answered "Not really, just running some errands." Is this NT, am I rizz maxed and low inhib?

Went for a walk, watched a new show, listening to music. Those all sound great! Thank you for these suggestions.

What about the question: "What have you been doing today?"

Mentioning most of the previous suggestions won't really work I guess?

Other possibilities:
- I've been studying
- Just running some errands
- Me: I was meeting my family today and we had a great time together. her: "How nice! Do you have a good relationship with them? What did you do?"We were eating together. And yes our relationship is really good. Keeping your loved ones close is super important to me, we sometimes forget to appreciate what we have in them and only realize it when it's too late. (Translation: saw my mom when I got out of the basement to make myself some food, and she wasn't even grouching this time which is rare. I then ate my food while she ate hers at separate tables without speaking a word.)

What else can you say?

Tell her "I am LDARing in my mom's basement". Guaranteed high rizz pussy-wetter response.

To keep my sanity I talk to an enfp girl every now and then in the evening. I'm blackpilled and a truecel so I'm not having any false hopes for ascension. I just enjoy her endless energy and having a bit of human contact (over the internet because I'm a truecel that can only interact with the world in that way).

What do I tell her when she asks what I'm doing? Walk around for hours dreaming about a better life. Thinking about philosophy and religion. Sleep for 12 hours.
I don't want to lie to her though. I kind of want to see how far I can go being myself. So far I did that. Last time she asked I just said I basically just slept the past days and she said she did the same. But I'm also convinced that she thinks I'm good looking. I guess if you're good looking you can literally get away with everything.
The reliugion and philosophy stuff you think about and researched , take the most juicy parts and tell her you started writing a book or blog When she asks then tell her about the interesting stuff , show how its connected, little history etc etc.

If you talk about walking then tell about the nice nature areas in your neighbourhood. Tell her how calm it is and so on.

You got to use marketing and sales man strategies to make it sound nice.

This advice goes for anybody though. For a job interview when they ask your hobbies, when meeting new people or when the granny next door chats to you etc etc etc.

The reliugion and philosophy stuff you think about and researched , take the most juicy parts and tell her you started writing a book or blog When she asks then tell her about the interesting stuff , show how its connected, little history etc etc.

If you talk about walking then tell about the nice nature areas in your neighbourhood. Tell her how calm it is and so on.

You got to use marketing and sales man strategies to make it sound nice.

This advice goes for anybody though. For a job interview when they ask your hobbies, when meeting new people or when the granny next door chats to you etc etc etc.
Thanks. I can talk about more abstract things, that's not so much the problem. I was just looking for advice on how I could dodge the questions about my concrete life. If I have friends (no), what I'm doing (neeting), how many gfs I've had (0).

If shes a landwhale u can have her now the way u are
Stop the cap I can't even get disabled foids

And she is not a landwhale Idk where this meme came from

Thanks. I can talk about more abstract things, that's not so much the problem. I was just looking for advice on how I could dodge the questions about my concrete life. If I have friends (no), what I'm doing (neeting), how many gfs I've had (0).
Just say you work some job, never tell a woman you broke and a neet. Nobody respects a broke unemployed man, not even other men respect that. Make up some fantasy job , but one that she cant ask you to use your skils do stuff for her because if you cant do it then you look like a fool

Stop the cap I can't even get disabled foids

And she is not a landwhale Idk where this meme came from
whats even worse is telling a woman you have no friends. That shows a woman that you a beta low value male because low tier normies men have at least 1 friend and Chad has hundreds.

Now I just didn't answer her at all for 5 days after she asked that question. That might have been the worst way to deal with it but who cares

Tell her your NEET lifestyle is just a front operation. In fact you have an exciting secret double life of crime, mystery and espionage.

She'll get wet on the spot and masturbate heavily for days until her vulva is sore.
And also LARP about being a serial killer :feelskek: :feelshaha:
If I had chad tier bone structure it could be possible
If you had chad tier bone structure I'm sure a lot would be possible like this thread not existing

"The same thing I did yesterday and the same thing I'm gonna do tomorrow."