Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Girl asked for my number as a joke

whyamionhere

whyamionhere

Waiting for info.
-
I was out at my local Walmart picking up some snacks to restock my snack drawer in my room, and a somewhat pretty foid came up to me and asked for my number. I looked behind her and saw her friends were laughing so I instantly knew it was a dare or a joke. Even though I said no, I still feel like I was the one who got rejected. Food always wonder why guys hate them or only want to fuck em and dump em then they do shit like this. Hope that bitch gets an abusive husband.

I was out at my local Walmart picking up some snacks to restock my snack drawer in my room, and a somewhat pretty foid came up to me and asked for my number. I looked behind her and saw her friends were laughing so I instantly knew it was a dare or a joke. Even though I said no, I still feel like I was the one who got rejected. Food always wonder why guys hate them or only want to fuck em and dump em then they do shit like this. Hope that bitch gets an abusive husband.
> Even though I said no

foh fakecel :feelswhat:

50/50 real and IT baiter fakecel anyway

GTFO
full