Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Girl admits she is embarrassed by her beta boyfriend after she saw him getting knocked out by a girl (sucker punch)

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
JFL, look at this story.

I was out at the pub playing pool with my boyfriend. I went to take a shot and accidently hit a woman with my cue. She turned round and I apologised but she started getting aggressive. My boyfriend, Steve, asked her to stop but she said 'What are you going to do about it?' And started moving towards him. He pushed her away but she came back and punched him in the face. He was knocked out from that punch and collapsed on the floor like a dead weight. She laughed and walked off. Everyone in the pub saw. I ran over to Steve but he was out cold. He was pale and had wet himself. We called an ambulance and he was still unconscious by the time we got to the hospital.
I could tell the nurses were talking about him and almost laughing about what had happened. One nurse asked a psychologist to come over and she waited with me. Eventually, after an hour or so, he came to. He didn't remember what had happened. I will never forget the look on his face when he was told he'd been knocked out cold for over an hour by a girl. He was in hospital overnight because of how long he'd been out. He did nothing wrong and was standing up for me but I'm so embarrassed and turned off because a little girl knocked him unconscious with a single punch. He keeps saying she caught him by surprise but he pushed her and he watched her walk back up to him. I want a man who can protect me not one who is a laughing stock in our town.

lold at this. its good that she doesnt want to be with him anymore. hes literally a soyboy and big beta.

Too much suifuel for me today. Again and again.
Fuck this world, fuck being forced to be a good looking dominant male.

lold at this. its good that she doesnt want to be with him anymore. hes literally a soyboy and big beta.

Agreed, this is one story where I feel like the woman is actually being logical and rational for why she lost attraction for once.

Just puff out your chest and alphamax 24/7 br0

this shit is LARP
obvious bullshit story

Meanwhile chad can be knocked out by literal 12 year old girls and his girl will feel sorry for him "Oh chad dont feel bad xoxo next time i defend you daddy"

A lesson for all of us: Get fighting skills. Get training.

Hahahahahaha what a loser, beta, low t, high e, gay, soyboy faggot aahahahahahaha :feelslala::feelshaha::soy::soy::soy:

This is what Estrogen exposure has caused, low Trauma resistence in mens facial bones due to weaker bone structure and a feminized nervous System which cant resist low to medium grade shocks

Of Course this only goes for the below-to-average men who are genetically predetermined to be naturally less masculine

this shit is LARP
obvious bullshit story

You never know with all the soyboys around.

There was this one Russian guy who was decked by one punch from a girl, a video was posted here. If she hit him on the right spot and if he has a "glass chin", it's definitely possible she knocked him out if it was a sucker punch.

If he was good-looking, it wouldn't matter at all

Meanwhile chad can be knocked out by literal 12 year old girls and his girl will feel sorry for him "Oh chad dont feel bad xoxo next time i defend you daddy"
Nah. She would lose her attraction regardless of his attractiveness.

But I thought women didn't care about gender roles and masculinity? I'm shocked frankly.

If he dodged her punch & knocked her out instead he'd be on an assault charge & caught an ass whooping from all the "real men" white knights in the pub guaranteed. It wouldn't of been "cool" to hit a female.

What a cuck lmao

this shit is LARP
obvious bullshit story
I hope so. Though foids really arent accepting of men who arent tough, tall, or a bad guy in general.

obviously this applies to other men too tbh, if she thinks that other men could knock you unconscious her attraction to you will be compromised

also note that he wasn't supposed to properly defend himself anyway, just expertly parry all of her blows like Evo #37

oh well, probably a larp anyway

It wasn’t a sucker punch it was just ONE PUUUNCH

Humans are no different from animals. Despite us pretending we’re not.

Just like they say in boxing/MMA: "Protect yourself at all times"
  1. we've evolved, bro, these aren't caveman times when you can just bop women over the head and drag them back to your cave. check out feminism and open your mind sometime.
  2. oh you got randomly punched without provocation and didn't manage to remain conscious? sorry bro, guess you are too weak to breed in this primitive dog-eat-dog world

jfl at this beta,id kill any whore who would ever try to hit me

This is what Estrogen exposure has caused, low Trauma resistence in mens facial bones due to weaker bone structure and a feminized nervous System which cant resist low to medium grade shocks

Of Course this only goes for the below-to-average men who are genetically predetermined to be naturally less masculine
High iq.

This is rage fuel. If this is real, the girl who wrote this must of already been a shitty girlfriend from the start since she got turned off by something so small.

Meanwhile, that woman got off scott free. Imagine if the man had punched a woman in self-defense in response to the hit and knocked her out. Some white knights would have stomped his skull in, given him permanent brain damage, white knights praised as heroes, "victim woman" would be paraded all over TV as an innocent victim and hero, and man would be thrown in prison with the key locked away, raped daily, and eventually shanked to death on the basketball court

This is the problem with modern men- they are cowards. If that were me I would go back to that bar and put everyone involved on the news

This is rage fuel. If this is real, the girl who wrote this must of already been a shitty girlfriend from the start since she got turned off by something so small.
what would u do if foid knocked u out?