Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Girl, 15, killed with a machete after rejecting a guy

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★

Croydon stabbing: Teenage boy knifed girl, 15, to death 'with a machete after argument that began with him trying to give her flowers' on bus to her £19,350-a-year private school​

75928691-12568257-image-m-47_1695891931861.jpg

Who else high asf rn :smonk:

Where is her grave?

Zoophile at its best

Why her tits so big

She's black. Black women can never just politely reject you they have to publicly humiliate you. That's the part of this story that's being left out. Good riddance and good on him taking that whore out. She probably would be a future single mother anyway. They get these attitudes from their mothers.

I love BBC

Big Black Chests :feelsohh::ahegao:

Nothing of value was lost

He was just hungry and wanted to trade flowers for bread, he dindu nuffin, he wuz a good boy.

British people after nostab September

Heard this yesterday and on the radio inside the corner shop today. Any city with a high black demographic is a shithole. I'm lucky that I was born in a two parent household and in a less diverse area
Why is it like that? Like I noticed in LATAM that latino areas infrastructure mog black areas.

Reading comprehension fail.

He tried to give another girl flowers, not her.

The killer got rejected by another girl, not the one he killed.

The girl he killed stood in his way and told him to leave her friend alone, and that's when he stabbed her.

Fucked up.

Pisslam moment? The UK's "diversity dividend" means there is no way they will ever mention it if the killer was a follower of Mohammed.

Last edited:
Hey ladies, there are consequences for rejecting a guy, watch out :feelsEhh:

Her titties look real nice, I'd be mad too if she denied me them.

The girl he killed stood in his way and told him to leave her friend alone, and that's when he stabbed her.

Fucked up.

Pisslam moment? The UK's "diversity dividend" means there is no way they will ever mention it if the killer was a follower of Mohammed.
Least violent UK post-war moment.

Who cares foids are brutal

yeah that foid isn't stacy tier lol she's a 4/10

It seems she thinks threatening us and pretending to be involved will make people think she is of equal intelligence.

this is lifefuel, this rejuvenated my day!

Maybe she told him she'd rather have her head split open with a machete than go on a date with an incel. And so he made her wish come true.

15yr old undeveloped toddler

Fucked up.

Good riddance. Toilets should learn some modesty :feelshaha:

Last edited:

Croydon stabbing: Teenage boy knifed girl, 15, to death 'with a machete after argument that began with him trying to give her flowers' on bus to her £19,350-a-year private school​

75928691-12568257-image-m-47_1695891931861.jpg
Can't tell if gigabased or gigaretarded

Just because she goes to a good school doesn't mean she's smart it's clear she didn't value her life

She's black. Black women can never just politely reject you they have to publicly humiliate you. That's the part of this story that's being left out. Good riddance and good on him taking that whore out. She probably would be a future single mother anyway. They get these attitudes from their mothers.

Exactly what I thought. She must've done something extreme to drive that kid to murder.

Those are some cold big black wobly bits now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back