Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ginger teen foid gave me a brutal deathglare earlier

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i was out 2 hours ago for an early morning stroll, and i was in this one part of town.
I was about to turn around this corner, when these 3 mayowhores, 2 teens and 1 old foid, likely their mother, also turned around this corner in front of me.
they were walking in a horizontal formation, with the old foid in the middle, and this ginger on the far right.
when we passed eachother, i looked at the foid on my left and the old foid, they both took no notice of me.
however, the ginger foid on the far right was staring fucking daggers at me.
me and them said nothing to each other, the passed was pretty brief.

fucking hell, man, fucking foids around here seriously fucking hate my guts.
i could walk pass or near them and they'll be glaring at me with eyes full of hate.
IS users have rated me as LTN too ffs (not bragging), i'm not even sub 5, but MTNs, HTNs, prettyboys and chads still mog me over the hills and faraway.

Mogs me. They cross the street because I look like too much of a creep for them to walk by me

Mogs me. They cross the street because I look like too much of a creep for them to walk by me
i remember some instances of foids crossing the street to get away from me here and there.

Figures. They don’t like Sub5/ Autistic men
i don't look autistic and i don't really behave autistic.
the only autistic things about me is that i'm socially awkward and don't pick up on social cues all that well.
aside from that, i'm almost perfectly normal.
in fact, the reason why i'm not perfectly normal is because of my shitty upbringing thank to my cunt family.

i also posted a thread where i have an example of a foid crossing the street to avoid me right here.

i don't look autistic and i don't really behave autistic.
the only autistic things about me is that i'm socially awkward and don't pick up on social cues all that well.
aside from that, i'm almost perfectly normal.
in fact, the reason why i'm not perfectly normal is because of my shitty upbringing thank to my cunt family.

i also posted a thread where i have an example of a foid crossing the street to avoid me right here.

You mentioning this reminded me of something. I sometimes wonder how autistic I really am, or if it’s just a consequence of having old parents and no siblings, along with being bullied for being skinny during my formative years

You mentioning this reminded me of something. I sometimes wonder how autistic I really am, or if it’s just a consequence of having old parents and no siblings, along with being bullied for being skinny during my formative years
there was kids i went to school with who were autistic too, and they were pretty much normal.
srsly, i looked them up years later on facebook, most of them have GFs/wives and even children ffs.

then again though, unlike me, they probably came from nice, wealthy, well-off, middle-class families.
but like with me, some of them were probably neglected and ignored by their families who relied way too much on the school system to take care of them.
this is a school system btw, which does not work and has been proven multiple times to not work.
schools are pretty much daycare centers for lazy, irresponsible parents like mine.

there was kids i went to school with who were autistic too, and they were pretty much normal.
srsly, i looked them up years later on facebook, most of them have GFs/wives and even children ffs.

then again though, unlike me, they probably came from nice, wealthy, well-off, middle-class families.
but like with me, some of them were probably neglected and ignored by their families who relied way too much on the school system to take care of them.
this is a school system btw, which does not work and has been proven multiple times to not work.
schools are pretty much daycare centers for lazy, irresponsible parents like mine.
Yep. I think being raised by older parents and having no siblings to interact with is a massive reason many guys end up socially awkward like I did.

Relatable. I remember this one time I was chilling in the mall and almost bumped into this blonde whore and her facial expression looked like she saw a literal pile of shit when she saw my face. Fucking bitch heightmogged me too

Yep. I think being raised by older parents and having no siblings to interact with is a massive reason many guys end up socially awkward like I did.
whats worse is that i have 4 older half brothers and none of them taught me how to be social or confident like them.
they didn't teach me how to approach people, how to talk to girls or how to be like them.
they didn't pass their knowledge, wisdom, experiences or secrets down onto me and these guys had friends and gfs too ffs.

last i heard, 2 of them have children, i haven't seen them in over a decade btw.
i looked up one of them, and i saw an article on a news site for my home county.
it said he got busted for burglary, theft, assault and making threats to kill back in 2019.
he's currently LDARing in prison, and he also has a daughter with some cooze too btw.

Last edited:
whats worse is that i have 4 older half brothers and none of them taught me how to be social or confident like them.
they didn't teach me how to approach people, how to talk to girls or how to be like them.
they didn't pass their knowledge, wisdom, experiences or secrets down onto me and these guys had friends and gfs too ffs.

last i heard, 2 of them have children, i haven't seen them in over a decade btw.
i looked up one of them, and i saw an article on a news site back in my home county were it said he got busted for burglary, theft, assault and making threats to kill back in 2019.
he's currently LDARing in prison, and he also has a daughter with some cooze too btw.
Brutal. I would have had a half brother if he didn’t die in a car crash 4 years before I was born. He was extroverted and got girls and friends easily. He also loved cars just like me. He was a superior version of me. Same hobbies like cars and outdoor stuff, but with a better social brain and without mental illnesses like OCD I inherited from my mother

Brutal. I would have had a half brother if he didn’t die in a car crash 4 years before I was born. He was extroverted and got girls and friends easily. He also loved cars just like me. He was a superior version of me. Same hobbies like cars and outdoor stuff, but with a better social brain and without mental illnesses like OCD I inherited from my mother
at least you didn't have you spend your life living with a half brother who constantly lifemogged you and ignored you like mine did.
i swear, in an alternate universe where i was orphaned after i was born and got adopted by a nice, caring, rich family, i would be a completely different person tbh.
even with my aspergers.

at least you didn't have you spend your life living with a half brother who constantly lifemogged you and ignored you like mine did.
i swear, in an alternate universe where i was orphaned after i was born and got adopted by a nice, caring, rich family, i would be a completely different person tbh.
even with my aspergers.
That sucks man. My half brother would have been 26 years older than me, so he likely wouldn’t have been mogging me too bad. My dad is already dead, and I have nobody to do the car hobby with. My half brother would have been good for that.

That sucks man. My half brother would have been 26 years older than me, so he likely wouldn’t have been mogging me too bad. My dad is already dead, and I have nobody to do the car hobby with. My half brother would have been good for that.
funny thing too, me and my half brothers all have the same mother but different fathers.
our mother was a loose little lucy when she was young.
she got married to this one guy and shat out 3 bastard boys with him, but they divorced.
she than fucked some chad and got pregnant by him and he fucked off, but she decide to keep the spawn inside her.

when she finally met my father, she was a single mother to 4 bastard boys, while he had his daughter from some other whore living with him.
my father was literally a betabuxcuck ffs jfl!

funny thing too, me and my half brothers all have the same mother but different fathers.
our mother was a loose little lucy when she was young.
she got married to this one guy and shat out 3 bastard boys with him, but they divorced.
she than fucked some chad and got pregnant by him and he fucked off, but she decide to keep the spawn inside her.

when she finally met my father, she was a single mother to 4 bastard boys, while he had his daughter from some other whore living with him.
my father was literally a betabuxcuck ffs jfl!
Insane family backstory. Brutal

Insane family backstory. Brutal
my father was the sole provider of my family, most of which comprised of children who were not related to him.
and me and my younger sister would be 2 new additions to the family.
because of that, we were poor, we were broke, my parents had to fucking barrow food and money from our neighbours.
and when they stopped letting them barrow from them, they went and barrowed from relatives who lived faraway.
relatives they haven't seen and years and saw less and less of as the family finances improved a bit.

oh, and my mother and father divorced when i was 10, so him being a betabux for her was for absolutely nothing :feelshaha:
and yes, he had to move out the house that he and her purchased together and he had to move in with my aunt.

Their hatred of us becomes more and more openly expressed and signalled
Civilization is at risk because the ideologies imposed on us by certain people are unnatural and it is driving people mental conceited or hateful
Their behaviour just makes it certain that they'll end up where they belong , in the home where their bullshit can do no more harm to society
Scary spooky evil woman 24362337

Can’t remember the last time a foid stared at me. Haven’t gone out in so long

Can’t remember the last time a foid stared at me. Haven’t gone out in so long
a foid staring at you isn't always a good thing, like this thread for instance