Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over GILMORE GIRLS HAS BIG CUNT ENERGY

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I FUCKING HATE ROM COMS. And though this isn't a movie, off the top of my head, Gilmore Girls is the most infuriating of this pussycunt genre of entertainment. Gilmore Grl is like a female power fantasy for exactly the kind of hot uppity cunt you both DESPISE with all your heart, yet want to HATE FUCK.

I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT RORY GILMORE. THE WHITIEST WHITE BITCH THAT EVER WHITED. So whuuite you can smell the dogpill on her.

2023 11 06 22 34 26 gilmore girls   Google Search

SHES SUCH A FUCKING CHAD ONLY CUNT IT INFURIATES ME. I absolutely fucking hate HATE HATE the HUUUUUUUWHITENEESSSS of GilmoreGirls. People in this show aren't just white, they are all preppy New Englander white. IT FUCKING INFURATES ME. AS YOU GET CLOSER TO THE FRONT AND CENTER THE WHITE SMV POWER ESCALATES, AND AS YOU MOVE AWAY FROM THE FRAME ITS DARKIES, FATS, AND HOMOS. This is all a deliberate showcase of WHITE POWER. It's a white power spectacle dealing with Dragonball Z levels of out whiting each other. If I were the KKK Grand Wizard, I would make Rory Gilmore the mascot.

2023 11 06 22 36 00 The 15 Best Gilmore Girls Episodes for When You Need to Be in Stars Hollow

ITS LIKE THEY ARE SCORCHING DONUTS DRIVING A WHITE BMW OF A RACE IN FRONT OF MY BROKE ASS HONDA FACE. This show is the ultimate whitegurl fantasy. Rory Gilmore is thin, a 10, has rich grandparents, smart enough to get into Yale, yet lives with a broke single mom (so she can claim victim hood status when she really has none). AND MOST OF ALLL A HAREM OF THE WHIITEST CHADS IMAGINABLE SHE ALL TREATS LIKE SHIT.

RORY GILMORE IS THE FEMALE EQUIVALENT OF ANDREW TATE IN TERMS OF BIG CUNT ENERGY.

FUCK THIS SHOW

Last edited:
I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT RORY GILMORE. THE WHITIEST WHITE BITCH THAT EVER WHITED. So whuuite you can smell the dogpill on her.
I think she's actually part Mexican
SHES SUCH A FUCKING CHAD ONLY CUNT IT INFURIATES ME. I absolutely fucking hate HATE HATE the HUUUUUUUWHITENEESSSS of GilmoreGirls. People in this show aren't just white, they are all preppy New Englander white. IT FUCKING INFURATES ME. AS YOU GET CLOSER TO THE FRONT AND CENTER THE WHITE SMV POWER ESCALATES, AND AS YOU MOVE AWAY FROM THE FRAME ITS DARKIES, FATS, AND HOMOS. This is all a deliberate showcase of WHITE POWER. It's a white power spectacle dealing with Dragonball Z levels of out whiting each other.
Yup, we don't even get an ounce of that rich Anglo life experience. Waking up to know that you're better looking than most people, get a job handed to you by your dad who has connections to his huge company, live on generational wealth so in case you're a dumbfuck you don't have to grind at school like those Chinks and Curries have, gets to fuck the hottest bitches in orgies, have pool parties in your parent's estate with the entire high school, this is pretty much the average Anglo experience.
If I were the KKK Grand Wizard, I would make Rory Gilmore the mascot.
:feelskek:
View attachment 944713

ITS LIKE THEY ARE SCORCHING DONUTS DRIVING A WHITE BMW OF A RACE IN FRONT OF MY BROKE ASS HONDA FACE. This show is the ultimate whitegurl fantasy. Rory Gilmore is thin, a 10, has rich grandparents, smart enough to get into Yale, yet lives with a broke single mom (so she can claim victim hood status when she really has none). AND MOST OF ALLL A HAREM OF THE WHIITEST CHADS IMAGINABLE SHE ALL TREATS LIKE SHIT.

RORY GILMORE IS THE FEMALE EQUIVALENT OF ANDREW TATE IN TERMS OF BIG CUNT ENERGY.

FUCK THIS SHOW
rom coms are reality for rich anglos

I never watched it. Was it about her fucking Chads

Because big forehead