Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gillette goes woke and goes all in on masculinity shaming

JFL they're removing the top comments on the video and removing people's dislikes.

My dislike has been removed 5 times now..

JFL they're removing the top comments on the video and removing people's dislikes.

My dislike has been removed 5 times now..
> downdoot

Just very big fucking lol

It's anti men and anti white too (alpha nigger who stops beta witey), too woke indeed

WTF is this shit, imma buy one of those very durable metal razors or however they are called from now on

I don't hold other men accountable for shit, rape all you want.

the like/dislike ratio gives me hope

LOL :D This is probably the worst like/dislike ratio I have EVER seen and I've seen a lot :D :D

How about an ad that says: "Men have created the car, the computer, the internet, space ships, airplanes, trains, communication lines. We believe in freedom and that men don't get the respect they deserve anymore."

How about that Gilette? You would be surprised about the like/dislike ratio on a video with this message. All you have to do to get those good results is not give a shit about nagging feminists that will complain about it.

my wife's boyfriend loved this. Thank you!

I'm burning all my cuckllette razors.

Classic...the commercial ends with some Gingercel kid.

Little does he know about hypergamy and that redheads are universally least-preferable (except to maybe runnin' JBW game in Asia)

They need to change their logo to "The best a fag can get."

The Goyim will never suspect a thing

Funny how women claim to be so strong and independent but need men to defend them from other men.

Also, I just bought a Gillette razor for the first time in years lately to shave and boymaxx for the animecon, I feel bad now.

Spread this video on social media. Everybody needs to know that Gilette hates men.

Funny how women claim to be so strong and independent but need men to defend them from other men.
They are only “strong and independent” when it’s convenient.

Time to switch to the ultra-cheap chinese razors from Aliexpress. Fuck Gilette.
Buy a safety razor, preferably one made by Gillette between 1930-1980(Back when they made good shit), buy some Feather brand blades (made in Japan) and use store brand shaving cream.

Might be smart to invest in a shaving brush and soap and learn how to use it, get away from chemical laced shaving gel.

ahahaha some dumb cuck or foid is getting fired over this.

Funny response to cucklette

I hate to bring race into this dumpster fire of an advertisement .... but I did notice that every time a man was beingView attachment 80794 towards a woman, it was a white guy while the person who stepped in to defend the woman was a "P:soy:C.

So-called "toxic masculinity" knows no race. Fucking neeks.
mayocope

This looks like parody. I can't believe a company is telling their own demographic to be ashamed of themselves. Regular men will think this is insulting, and sjw's will find reasons to complain about it anyway.

Hopefully this goes down as the worst ad campaign in history.

I mean.. people thought this (below) was insulting!

romero-bitch.jpg

Not even surprising at this point lul.

Fuck you cucklette, I have never bought one of your shitty razors anyway, now I am glad I haven't.

"Gillette the best a cisgender soy boy can get."

They are deleting comments so fast lmao, the comments are going to be disabled soon for sure.

Last edited:
I love it when big corporations tell me who i should vote for and how I should behave.

>Be a man! (just how we want you to be)

This looks like parody. I can't believe a company is telling their own demographic to be ashamed of themselves.
Whoever came up with this is completely retarded, it's over for cucklette.

(((They))) are socially engineering us to be cucks.
The APA recently stated that masculinity is a disorder. The Jews are trying to wipe us off the map. Or they might send cuck nationalists to troll the forums with Angloskank worshipping.

Gillette is doing this shit to make whores buy their products. They know that both sexes are getting more and more obese.
This causes women to produce more testosterone, and men more estrogen. Sexes are reversed.

They can fuck right off with their 30 dollar razors anyway, I haven't used their razors in years. I use an electric razor to shave down to a stubble then I use disposable razors. Way cheaper

They can fuck right off with their 30 dollar razors anyway, I haven't used their razors in years. I use an electric razor to shave down to a stubble then I use disposable razors. Way cheaper

I don’t even shave lol

I don’t even shave lol
I've had to shave since I was about 12 or 13. I can remember stealing my sisters disposable razors to shave my mustache as a kid

it will very soon be illegal to talk to women you don´t know on the street.

All of us should know this is coming.
When the feminist, anti male tyranny and eugenic slavery makes more and more men go ER, I hope they target white knight cucks and Chads first. 1:03 was blatant, it's not just about us being incel... THEY WANT TO HAVE CONTROL OVER EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES SO WE CAN NEVER FREE OURSELVES FROM THEM.

Gillette want us all to become good little betas.

I've had to shave since I was about 12 or 13. I can remember stealing my sisters disposable razors to shave my mustache as a kid

Why have you had to shave. I recommend growing it out. Honestly I don’t give a fuck about society anymore so I look like a hobo everyday.

Why have you had to shave. I recommend growing it out. Honestly I don’t give a fuck about society anymore so I look like a hobo everyday.
Just have a neckbeard theory

it will very soon be illegal to talk to women you don´t know on the street.

All of us should know this is coming.
it will be illegal to talk to women as an unatractive male* fixed that for you