Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gillette goes woke and goes all in on masculinity shaming

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-

all aboard the cucktrain.

the like/dislike ratio gives me hope

FUCKING CUCKISM :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

(((They))) are socially engineering us to be cucks.

Gillete is marketing to feminist hambeasts who need to regularly use razors to shave off their copious amounts of body hair :feelskek:

JFL at this ad campaign's conflation of male-on-male bullying with sexual harassment.

The type of male to get bullied is precisely the type of male to get accused of sexual harassment (an ugly outcast). Indeed, sexual harassment accusations are a form of bullying themselves - humiliating/ruining ugly males for daring to have natural sexual urges.

Last edited:
jews want to peg young boys, that's why you're watching this shit on tv

1:03 is disgusting. I want to know what their agenda is. Why do they think it's wrong to approach women? It's not like you're touching her or anything. She can just say no and keep walking if she's not interested.

1:03 is disgusting. I want to know what their agenda is. Why do they think it's wrong to approach women? It's not like you're touching her or anything. She can just say no and keep walking if she's not interested.
it will very soon be illegal to talk to women you don´t know on the street.

All of us should know this is coming.

Jfl at the foid who gets PSTD because the chairman puts an hand on her shoulder.

Time to switch to the ultra-cheap chinese razors from Aliexpress. Fuck Gilette.

“Muh toxic masculinity” is a war on testosterone, yet they got a guy with a high testosterone voice to narrate this video. Jfl 2019 is a meme

Also:

E315F915 C6CA 46A6 B7C6 BBCE6D296963
it will very soon be illegal to talk to women you don´t know on the street.

All of us should know this is coming.

> women are strong and equal to men. They shouldn’t have to be protected from men by men.
> women are delicate fragile flowers that shouldn’t be harassed on the street. Talking to them is harassment because of inherent size and strength advantage meaning she’s in a bad spot if she says “no”. A man approaching a woman is different from a man approaching another man.

Leftists, pick one

Last edited:
Gillete did marketing research on this ad campaign earlier in the month, and somehow determined that portraying their main consumer demographic as inherently evil beings who need to overcome their original sin of toxic masculinity was a good idea.

I theorized that this was not meant to appeal to consumers, but rather (((investors))) and such.

Gillete did marketing research on this ad campaign earlier in the month, and somehow determined that portraying their main consumer demographic as inherently evil beings who need to overcome their original sin of toxic masculinity was a good idea.

I theorized that this was not meant to appeal to consumers, but rather (((investors))) and such.
Nah, most marketing departments are run by brainlet foids these days. That explains these marketing campaigns in which western brands shit on their main consumer base.

Compare and contrast this with brands from China, Russia, Japan, or Eastern Europe.

Maybe it's a trick to persuade hairy feminists to buy razors and shave their hairy bodies so we can stop vomiting at their sight. If so bravo Gillette.

I can't believe my eyes. They always targeted the masc men.
Boycott those pos.

Do yourself a favor and get a DE with good quality blades.
Merkur is a good brand. For the blades, Feathers is made in Japan and very sharp.
Tomorrow, there won't be any men left. Only a few and they'd have all the fun and lead the society.

They're shitting on their own customers?

But why?

Fuck gilette. I buy my razors from aliexpress.

They're shitting on their own customers?

But why?
Gillete has such a monopoly that pandering to an elite ideology can only benefit them. The chances of a serious boycott are low, since most males are alienated and bluepilled, but the possibility of gaining investors and 'cred' among liberal plutocrats is high.

Nah, most marketing departments are run by brainlet foids these days. That explains these marketing campaigns in which western brands shit on their main consumer base.

It's certainly true that most marketing departments are run by clueless foids, but I think you're underestimating the intelligence of billion dollar corporations. They're allowing females to launch such marketing campaigns because they have something to gain.

How is this trash supposed to sell razors

What the fuck am I supposed to do now. Most local stores have only Gillette as an actual option. Everything else is cheap shit that goes dull after two uses

Seems on par with national testerone levels plummeting and media behavior betaization of men.

Keep getting your daily estrogen shots through retail and restaraunt receipt papers and carry on.

Nothing to see here.

What the fuck am I supposed to do now. Most local stores have only Gillette as an actual option. Everything else is cheap shit that goes dull after two uses
41Lz%2BGlnM7L.jpg

Buy your razors online. Dollar Shave Club is a good value, for example.

This is actually good because:-

a) it looks like every person that laid eyes on it either hated it and was angered by it which shows most know the truth (except for the gillette employees who clicked like)

b) It gives us a good example to use to show how these dick heads try to brain wash us

Buy your razors online. Dollar Shave Club is a good value, for example.
They don't deliver to my country. Could try just any regular online shop but the shipping cost for one item isn't worth it

Dude the West is absolutely retarded. If all you have to worry about is cyber bullying and workplace bullying, then I would think you live a 10 times better life than anywhere else in the world like a shitty third world country. Absolutely fucking retarded commercial. Fuck Gillette I’m boycotting their products now fuck you

Wow, just look at some of the names of the people calling this out.

Paul joseph watson

Akkad

Styx

I don't even like these content creators, but for them to be this unified on this issue is a sign that some men are fighting back.

JFL if you aren’t dollar shave club maxxing

Their razor blades fuck my groin up anyways.
Maybe it's a trick to persuade hairy feminists to buy razors and shave their hairy bodies so we can stop vomiting at their sight. If so bravo Gillette.
and this

I hate to bring race into this dumpster fire of an advertisement .... but I did notice that every time a man was beingToxic ragnarok   logo by reyesdark 1 towards a woman, it was a white guy while the person who stepped in to defend the woman was a "P:soy:C.

So-called "toxic masculinity" knows no race. Fucking neeks.

NO. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO