Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gillette and L'Oreal make sexual harrasment ads, all sleazeballs are normie white men

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
The common theme is that the sleazeball harasser is always a 5-8/10 white male. The hero is almost always a Tyrone or black man or someone other than a white male.

The point the video is trying to make is these relatively high smv white men who are not Chad are unwanted by females so you an ugly male have absolutely no chance. It's also trying to show black men are the good guys and encouraging interracial relaitionships with Tyrone.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LgrprELGGQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

that is pure ragefuel, though also suifuel for me specifically because it just proves that no matter what, ricecels & currycels are not even options on the table. We don't belong in the west and we never did.

wonder whos agenda this is :feelsthink:

Those ones stopping those creeps sure were some great goys

Water is wet.

White sub 7 male is a creep mutant.

It's a cohencidence

t just proves that no matter what, ricecels & currycels are not even options on the table
Those ads are just depicting a foids utopia : getting harrassed by Chad while playing games with Tyrone. And they have the audacity to pretend they are denouncing society or some shit.

that is pure ragefuel, though also suifuel for me specifically because it just proves that no matter what, ricecels & currycels are not even options on the table. We don't belong in the west and we never did.
If this was an Asian ad the hero would be white and the creep would be a ricecel jfl.

Those ads are just depicting a foids utopia : getting harrassed by Chad while playing games with Tyrone. And they have the audacity to pretend they are denouncing society or some shit.
if that is a foid utopia then that's even more suifuel for me. Ricecels and currycels don't deserve an iota of existence? Jesus this shit makes me want to rope tonight.

this will never not be funny.