Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gigatrucel trait: One (or both) of your parents were incels for a long time until they got together

cafepeanuts

cafepeanuts

boing boom tschak
★★
The title basically sums it up. It's actually a gigatrucel trait if one or both of your parents were incels for a period of time until they eventually came together due to betabuxx needs or something similar. If it applies in your case such as mine, then it's ovER for you, and your genetics are garbage.

Both were genetic trash and dirt poor, but my dad as much as i heard from others did ok with foid, maybe because he is narcissistic piece of shit.

Both were genetic trash and dirt poor, but my dad as much as i heard from others did ok with foid, maybe because he is narcissistic piece of shit.
it seems that even if one parent could fall into incel category then it unfortunately guarantees the offspring will also be incel

it seems that even if one parent could fall into incel category then it unfortunately guarantees the offspring will also be incel
My dad would be an manletcel in this time. I guess 70s and 80s were slightly more forgiving.

Foids cant be incels lmao

And yes my father was very likely KHHV until he met my roastie mom

The title basically sums it up. It's actually a gigatrucel trait if one or both of your parents were incels for a period of time until they eventually came together due to betabuxx needs or something similar. If it applies in your case such as mine, then it's ovER for you, and your genetics are garbage.
My dad said he lost his virginity at 22 and this is back in the 90s when It would have been easier

He has a better face than me and he is a bit taller then me
Way more nt than me too

Idek why my mum got with him it wasnt even a betabux situation or anything like that
He didn’t work for most of my childhood and just caused problems constantly

Foids cant be incels lmao

And yes my father was very likely KHHV until he met my roastie mom
ofc but thereotically if a person like your own mother was a male and you would know they would be an incel then it counts because you got their incel-ish genetics passed onto as a male

Lmao exact same thing here. Except my dad was also 6ft2 with a chad frame which helped him out a lot

ofc but thereotically if a person like your own mother was a male and you would know they would be an incel then it counts because you got their incel-ish genetics passed onto as a male
Many foids would be incels if they were born with a XY chromosome

Bad genetics + bad environment = bad social feedback throughout life = dysfunctional and maladaptive persoynality and behaviours = fucked up person

Fucked up man + fucked up foid = birthing a sub 5 = sub5 will learn maladaptive and dysfunctional behaviours from parents + sub5 will inherit dogshit genetics from fucked up genepool shitpool = negative social feedback = trauma

Forced marriage and parenting pill is brutal