Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gigastacey thinks she is more than a pretty face

I noticed that as well.

All of these new age law of attraction vibrations women on youtube are stacies.

Easy to love yourself when you are perfect and easy to love the world when everyone is nice to you. :feelsbadman:

After an acid attack they'd probably be just as depressed as we are.
i believe at least 75% would commit suicide within the first year if they lived our lives

Shut up you foid Worshipping GrAYcel faggot

Bitch isn’t no (Giga Stacey) just some plain old whitebread with a side of mayo cunt with a camera
Foid worship? Did you read the post? Assuming you can comprehend the things you read. Suck my whole dick

Shut up you foid Worshipping GrAYcel faggot

Bitch isn’t no (Giga Stacey) just some plain old whitebread with a side of mayo cunt with a camera
This. OP has bad taste probably from drinking soylent

not a gigastacy tho
Agreed this would be gigastacy
B00B215F 1A99 4032 9078 32C36B5FA02F

This. OP has bad taste probably from drinking soylent
Giga stacy? More like a low tier becky

tbh
If i could change the title i would. Never would have guess you autist wouldnt get this wrapped around a word like that. I really didnt even think about it that deep jfl. 90% of the post are arguing when she qualifies instead of talking about what the actual post is about

If i could change the title i would. Never would have guess you autist wouldnt get this wrapped around a word like that. I really didnt even think about it that deep jfl. 90% of the post are arguing when she qualifies instead of talking about what the actual post is about
I get that man but its just a bit cuckish to call a 5/10 foid a gigastacy ngl

old, expired stacylite at best

So heres a thought for any one new to this thread. What is more cucked? Making a post about a foid where you use the term gigastacey in passing or going out your way to ignore the actual point of the post so you can defend the honor and integrity of real gigastacey? I'm thinking the latter at this point lol

She says shit like that, but I then, I bet you, she will not go for ugly guys.

Tbh, at this point I truly believe that such people have a cognitive blindspot, where their worldview is simply not able to comprehend how different life is when one is ugly.

IMO, attractive people who claim that personality matters should be forced to go online in various forums, incliding on dating apps and use their "amazing personality" in conjuction with a subhuman profile pic.
Good luck...

She's not. No foid is. People can virtue signal and simp all they want but the reality is that the only reason people pretend to give a shit about women is because of their sex appeal and the automatic status they have in society being female.

Last edited:
Love when whores become spiritual after their looks start going down the toilet and they can't get to commit as she's falling.

There's no hope for subhumans, these toilets do nothing but virtue signal.

No stacy found, over since she masculine mogs me though.
Also, the roastie is coping, the whore is worth nothing more than her cunt.

Last edited:
Where's the gigaStacy?

This woman aged like milk. She may have been a giga stacy in her early 20's, but like most cumskins, she spoiled and went bad.

From cumskin giga whore to spiritual soul.

58573877 medium

She needs a spanking

what a vapid shallow stereotypical "inspirational" whore spewing meaningless nonsense. I fucking hate women and life. Theres no genuine advice at all in this entire video its just rambling on for 13 minutes about fucking vibrations and energy or some garbage with no description of how to apply any of this bullshit into reality, foids live in some kind of fantasy world where they genuinely think their being helpful