Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gigastacey thinks she is more than a pretty face

SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lbA_d6B_IE

Stumbled onto this foid earlier today. Listening to her talk is mind numbing and you probably won't last long. Full of pseduo intellectual bullshit, new age self help guru style ranting, and an elevated sense of self. She talks about her being here for a reason as if that reason is not to just to be fuckable. In another video she talks about how whenever she walks in a room people are receptive to her because she gives off good vibrations. VIBRATIONS? People, probably men, are nice to you because they want to nut on your face. This isn't an isolated viewpoint either. I hear it from chads, tyrones, etc. Attractive person talks about everything but the fact that they are perfect in looks, to downplay its value. It's always these gigas that love to talk in this existential I'm so above it man way. You're aren't above it. You ARE it. You're the game. You represent the summation of the most important thing a human is judged by. Looks. If you didn't have that, you wouldn't be on YouTube making self help videos LITERALLY HUGGING YOURSELF.

Last edited:
this video just makes me more surprised that trump at least seems to have some type of belief in jesus christ.may the lord have mercy on me.

Attractive person talks about everything but the fact that they are perfect in looks, to downplay its value. It's always these gigas that love to talk in this existential I'm so above it man way. You're aren't above it. You ARE it. You're the game. You represent the summation of the most important thing a human is judged by. Looks. If you didn't have that, you wouldn't be on YouTube making self help videos LITERALLY HUGGING YOURSELF.

Its the same for successful/wealthy people

They always preach values like hard work and dedication but the reality is their success was a culmination of hard work, genetics, looks, natural talent, luck (being in the right place at the right time), but they always downplay these additional factors and only talk about 'work ethic' and 'hard work'

didnt watch, didnt read

i am an old soul , lul.
chad is probably making her eat all his juice (because it's a translation of energy masculine or something) .

not a gigastacy tho
Smart greycel. Looks like a dime a dozen pasty white cumskin whore to me.

Harambe the gorilla at Gladys Porter Zoo before being relocated to Cincinnati Zoo

what a vapid shallow stereotypical "inspirational" whore spewing meaningless nonsense. I fucking hate women and life. Theres no genuine advice at all in this entire video its just rambling on for 13 minutes about fucking vibrations and energy or some garbage with no description of how to apply any of this bullshit into reality, foids live in some kind of fantasy world where they genuinely think their being helpful

Stumbled onto this foid earlier today. Listening to her talk is mind numbing and you probably won't last long. Full of pseduo intellectual bullshit, new age self help guru style ranting, and an elevated sense of self. She talks about her being here for a reason as if that reason is not to just to be fuckable. In another video she talks about how whenever she walks in a room people are receptive to her because she gives off good vibrations. VIBRATIONS? People, probably men, are nice to you because they want to nut on your face. This isn't an isolated viewpoint either. I hear it from chads, tyrones, etc. Attractive person talks about everything but the fact that they are perfect in looks, to downplay its value. It's always these gigas that love to talk in this existential I'm so above it man way. You're aren't above it. You ARE it. You're the game. You represent the summation of the most important thing a human is judged by. Looks. If you didn't have that, you wouldn't be on YouTube making self help videos LITERALLY HUGGING YOURSELF.

Whenever i see girls like this, i just get really angry that theyre in too deep in their own ego and self gratification.
Posting shit on instagram of their ass. Really just puts things into perspective of how modern women behave. I had crushes on those types of girls and wasted my time simping for them unconciously. Foids are toxic.

Not one fucking second.

Doesnt look like a gigastacey to me, but then again, personal preference could play it's part. Very beauiful

what a vapid shallow stereotypical "inspirational" whore spewing meaningless nonsense. I fucking hate women and life. Theres no genuine advice at all in this entire video its just rambling on for 13 minutes about fucking vibrations and energy or some garbage with no description of how to apply any of this bullshit into reality, foids live in some kind of fantasy world where they genuinely think their being helpful
Imagine if we could afford to live as carefree as them.
You can try but it would be cope and society wouldn't let you. But society lets them and makes things as easy as possible for them.

Bitch almost voicemogs me
2d2

Oh God, the comments.

I'm going to be sick.

Last edited:

What the fuck is wrong with these hippies.

In about 10-15 years when she starts to become a hag, she's going to be one of those suburban soccer moms who posts on Facebook about positivity and how vaccines cause autism.

That is not a gigastacy JFL

Spiritual mumbo jumbo hole between the legs gives her unlimited power.

Last edited:
Another dumb whore in her "for all good things and against all bad things" babble. Her jaw mogs mine hard.

Won’t watch. You just know she sucked off the dog after the video.

Not even a Stacey :feelsseriously:

Her looksmatch posts on here

Edit

Maybe not she jaw Mogs the fuck outta me :feelsbadman:

Not even a Stacey :feelsseriously:

Her looksmatch posts on here

Edit

Maybe not she jaw Mogs the fuck outta me :feelsbadman:
That is not a gigastacy JFL
People don't know how to rate for shit.
Post a picture of what you think a Giga is please. Since you know better. Make it good. If that's your looksmatch, you should be banned fakecel
Imagine if we could afford to live as carefree as them.
You can try but it would be cope and society wouldn't let you. But society lets them and makes things as easy as possible for them.
Which was one of my main reasons for posting this. If you are attractive and healthy, of course you will have a starry eyed view of life. Add on top that as a foid, you don't ever have to do anything really meaningful or difficult to earn admiration, and boom, you get whore hippie psychologist over here. All her life she has most likely walked on clouds and you can tell by the way see talks. It's like the polar opposite of blackpill. A life so easy you take the cloudpill and float around hugging yourself.

Last edited:
So basically bitches who look 14 years old in the face and have no girth or thickness. To each his own. The one on the right ain't bad

it's a regular blonde foid, there are a whole heap of those here. It isn't anything special. If foids weren't such fatasses there would be even more foids that look like that.

You tube is for soys

It is, she is the best looking woman alive.
Some men like women with more thickness to their body. To them, the ultimate foid is not weightless and prepubescent in the face. Hence, it is your opinion.

Stumbled onto this foid earlier today. Listening to her talk is mind numbing and you probably won't last long. Full of pseduo intellectual bullshit, new age self help guru style ranting, and an elevated sense of self.

She can only talk like this because men at the bottom are working hard for little money. She lives in a society, well-protected from anything that might be harmful to her.
I really want to see females like this expsoed to the actual reality. She would not last a single week.

Im not talking about personal opinions, if i had to choose i have other foids in mind, but she got nominated the best looking woman alive, her name is Adriana Lima.
And without makeup

Im not talking about personal opinions, if i had to choose i have other foids in mind, but she got nominated the best looking woman alive, her name is Adriana Lima.
I was more so poking fun at your sentence. I do think she's attractive dont get me wrong.

But you said she's the best woman looking alive. (Best woman who looks like a person who's alive)

Instead of best looking woman alive.

Was just funny to me.

11828960166 af565418d9 b

She's old now, this is her young with no make up.
pia-mia-no-makeup-1.jpg
And you're telling me that is (was) the most beautiful women in the world? I know you said she got voted that, but what you do think? I've seen spanish foids around my city who were at least comparable.

this video just makes me more surprised that trump at least seems to have some type of belief in jesus christ.may the lord have mercy on me.

Not a gigastacy. She'd be average in Scandinavia.

Post a picture of what you think a Giga is please. Since you know better. Make it good. If that's your looksmatch, you should be banned fakecel

Shut up you foid Worshipping GrAYcel faggot

Bitch isn’t no (Giga Stacey) just some plain old whitebread with a side of mayo cunt with a camera

I noticed that as well.

All of these new age law of attraction vibrations women on youtube are stacies.

Easy to love yourself when you are perfect and easy to love the world when everyone is nice to you. :feelsbadman:

After an acid attack they'd probably be just as depressed as we are.