Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gigasimp PSY worships foid in new video

he's up to date on the latest trends then

Normie music like this is amazingly dogshit. It's as dull as my life

Gangnam style is such a shit song, I don’t know how the world went crazy over it, shows you how shit most peoples music taste is

That That is quite good but the rest of the songs he releases now are mediocre at best
also idk what's the tactic of dumping three songs in one week, doesn't that make it harder to have a hit cos the attention gets diluted?

Gangnam style is such a shit song, I don’t know how the world went crazy over it, shows you how shit most peoples music taste is
Normies like the most gay repetitive boring bullshit with some kind of vague "positive" feeling to it, look at all the shitty modern pop that just sound like annoying party music

Normies like the most gay repetitive boring bullshit with some kind of vague "positive" feeling to it, look at all the shitty modern pop that just sound like annoying party music

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅s me

Mentally Crippled By Lonely Teen Years​

Normie music like this is amazingly dogshit. It's as dull as my life
This song literally sounds like a robot taking a dump from the first 10 seconds. Ear bleach is sorely needed

That That is quite good but the rest of the songs he releases now are mediocre at best
also idk what's the tactic of dumping three songs in one week, doesn't that make it harder to have a hit cos the attention gets diluted?
netflix does this and so far it hasn't hurt them.and i can think of a few reasons as to why this wouldn't be bad so yeah

And I hate the way Asian men are used in that video to follow and worship some noodlewhore around and basically treat her like a fucking god :feelswhat::feelswhat:

What a turd of a "song". Honestly Gangnam Style is better than the rest of kpop he should have just done that one and quit

disgusting how they are salivating and simping for gigastacy noodlewhores
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Chang or roundeyed white onry!

foid worship he likes to do, she has gorgeous feet and i would be happier if i could lick and suck her soles and toes, he is just following the formula to be adored, which is to always cater and adore the female figure in public so he is seen as inclusive and nice, PSY is oilui I wish i could travel to south korea.

He lose weight? I kinda remember him being a fatass